• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarisc

So how did you guys get the 25 kills with swords? just waiting for heavy ammo respawn and the wack people?

Most hardcore of hardcore try get kills by beating people up with just hilt. Then when you get heavy ammo slow down your gameplay, camp corners etc. with help of 3rd person cam.

skip

So how did you guys get the 25 kills with swords? just waiting for heavy ammo respawn and the wack people?

Play conservatively during heavy ammo rounds (i.e., hide until people are done with their rockets)

Block, block, block

Play an objective-oriented mode so people are distracted

Block some more!

Be patient, don't expect to get it done in 2-3 matches

destiny would be the perfect game to twerk in omg

bungie im a genius. pls hire me

i'd normally jump at the opportunity to see my hunter shake her ass, but that is not the emote i have in mind.

you-re-just-another-part-of-me-hee-hee-the-bad-era-11778446-400-302.gif

Damn-that's a great idea. Do you need to have a minimum of 3 people to do this?
It definitely works best with a fireteam of 3. It didn't go as smooth as planned though. One guy didn't have a mic though....so maybe it would've went better if he did. Our plan was to have one guy sit in a specific spot of the map, and the other 2 would constantly run to him and let him get kills. Our problem was that we weren't too great with the maps, so we couldn't even direct each other where to go to get our kills. So it was a bit sloppy, but in the end 3 of us got our 25 kills in about an hour.

Namikaze1

Fuck Discord. I'm rolling with Smite of Merain for PvP.

I need a shotty though cause I'm not good with snipers (yet) and I just keep switching back to my Matador.

Afrocious

i'd normally jump at the opportunity to see my hunter shake her ass, but that is not the emote i have in mind.

you-re-just-another-part-of-me-hee-hee-the-bad-era-11778446-400-302.gif

dunno if you played loadout (please do cause it's free and too fun) but the characters can twerk for free, as you can see in this 5 second vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDUDsvgjLjo

yo it would be sick as hell if we could do the smooth criminal lean

giphy.gif

I want this

john-wall-dougie-o.gif

the dougie is my go-to dance for any good occasion. i dougie in the car, dougie in the office, and i would like to dougie when i slay Oryx for the nth time

All right. Last time I bug---I promise. I've gotten to the brothers on Nightfall! Most of the boring stuff is over! Anyone want to join and nab this Nightfall on their alt? I'm right here, just waiting for you to come on in and nab this slab of meat.

If not, here goes a solo Nightfall brothers strike. lol

HigXx

All right. Last time I bug---I promise. I've gotten to the brothers on Nightfall! Most of the boring stuff is over! Anyone want to join and nab this Nightfall on their alt? I'm right here, just waiting for you to come on in and nab this slab of meat.

If not, here goes a solo Nightfall brothers strike. lol

Psn?

Mindlog

Carlton looks like the obvious purchase, but so many people are going to get it.
Then again Carlton only gets funnier the more people are doing it.

/Evil Hand-wringing

KanameYuuki

Also-I wish they would increase the amount of rep you get for completing PoE. There's really no need to play it now, other than Strange Coins farming-and the rep is so miniscule. I need to get up to Rep 3 to get those shaders.

You should donate materials instead, you get crazy rep from motes of light, and at least for me I'm always rolling on those. Reping Queen's wrath is another topic, being able to only get 1000 rep per week is completely stupid, there is no reason for that, bounties should be daily, I hope Bungie looks into that, that's another dumb unnecessary Mobile like mechanic, I want those shaders and the ship so badly.

You should donate materials instead, you get crazy rep from motes of light, and at least for me I'm always rolling on those. Reping Queen's wrath is another topic, being able to only get 1000 rep per week is completely stupid, there is no reason for that, bounties should be daily, I hope Bungie looks into that, that's another dumb unnecessary Mobile like mechanic, I want those shaders and the ship so badly.

It's always been 1000 per week, if you really want the ship,just do Skolas, you get it on your first completion

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i'd like to take this moment to thank god and country for Mayhem rumble. I honestly don't know what chance I could stand of finishing this Chaperone quest without it

Some verrrrry salty titans out there right now courtesy of my Golden Gun
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

An hour of being torn between dimensions during Oryx and i only technically missed 1 jump. I overshot the relic but it gave it to me. Each starting point has a different first jump and I'm now comfortable with all. Good times.

I also learned you can hit the ceiling when the relic is in the spawn-right platform, between the 3rd to last and 2nd to last platform. Crazy! Thank goodness for Warlock float to save the jump.

shermas

Does IB start at 10 a.m. PST? If I still have a guy at Rank 5 from last time, I sit in orbit with them during the reset, then fly to the tower, he'll still be at 5?

The last IB was the only time I ranked up one of my guys and I just stumbled across this 'glitch' in reading another post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom