• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, for deep luls, this classic

tumblr_mi67zptaF51s03wq8o1_500.gif

i can see you doing this.

Trakan

For whoever was wondering earlier, Gothalion said he asked Luke Smith and that the emotes do have their own custom text in the feed rather than being generic. They're also working on making all D-Pad slots customizable.

Afrocious

I told myself I wouldn't be buying any emotes............I was wrong.

I'll check out all the emotes, but I can say I'm def buying the Carlton dance.

If the pricing is good, I could buy everything, but the major sell for me is dancing - not gestures.

if there's a package deal, color me interested.

adin75

I'll check out all the emotes, but I can say I'm def buying the Carlton dance.

If the pricing is good, I could buy everything, but the major sell for me is dancing - not gestures.

if there's a package deal, color me interested.

I'll definately be grabbing the slow clap, then when one of my friends dies a stupid death I can slow clap him while he waits to respawn instead of reviving him.

Frostburn

Anyone for a quick Nightfall? Need to do it before reset on my Titan still.

Edit: Nevermind, guess I did it at some point already...

For whoever was wondering earlier, Gothalion said he asked Luke Smith and that the emotes do have their own custom text in the feed rather than being generic. They're also working on making all D-Pad slots customizable.

good news .. I never liked the emotes replacing the point

Tovarisc

Now I see, it's about who asks the question... :D

Oh snap. Thanks for letting me know. This changes a lot. Need to get some solar subclass bonus armor.

I never realised but it's on every piece of legendary chest armour on the last node, I just never bothered looking past the stats :d so anything that is solar burn will have solar armour same with void damage will have void armour etc etc..

spyder_ur

Ability kills on Sunbreaker were easy. Someone tell me that Defender is going to be just as easy. Anyone?

I am thinking high discipline build with monte carlo and magnetic grenades on Siege of the Warmind.

Ability kills on Sunbreaker were easy. Someone tell me that Defender is going to be just as easy. Anyone?

I am thinking high discipline build with monte carlo and magnetic grenades on Siege of the Warmind.

That's what I did, took about 30 minutes to get too 80%, and I finished the rest while farming the materials.

I busted out some vog and osiris armor for better grenade perks.

Reddit has delivered, the armour perk gives you +1 (though a few say it could be as much as +2) either way It's a 12.5% increase for a gunslinger running max armour from 8 to 9

Thanks for the info, I had been asking about that yesterday. Definitely sounds like you want a matching subclass armor, then.

I never realised but it's on every piece of legendary chest armour on the last node, I just never bothered looking past the stats :d so anything that is solar burn will have solar armour same with void damage will have void armour etc etc..

Yeah the chest piece I have on my hunter is void unfortunately, so hopefully I can get a iron banner chest with solar since I plan to run gunslinger in trials. I had a solar one but used it for infusion since I wasn't sure if they did anything O_0

Thank you for Nightfall help Oscar and High. I nabbed a 310 The Last Word out of it. I've never tried an HC before. This particular one any good, or infusion fodder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom