• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Lnkn52

The December SBMM update has made Destiny PvP an even worse unplayable lag fest than it was before than.. and it was already really bad before that... it makes a lot of sense to say that the people making these decisions don't actually play the game under real world conditions very much or at all.

BTW, regarding this strike speed run contest thing, how do you do that trick where you boost until your sparrow blows up and then you immediately get on another sparrow with no cool down?
What is this red bull esports?

Team Notice Me Deej are OP

3 Titans, of course they are. Only class that has both teammate damage buff and enemy de-buff abilities. Also they're using Titans w/ Mida aka fastest characters as we discussed here recently. They're executing the strats well so only natural they are kicking butts.

Falifax

I'm the king of off topic these days, but a couple years back I saw St. Vincent in a medium sized venue and managed to get up close to the stage. For one song she jumped off into the crowd and I ended up pressed right next to her in the mass of people. She held the mic out and let me sing (aka shout) one line into it. Good times. She's incredible.

Man that's awesome!

I never got to see my favorite bands live. Usually it's because it's not worth it for them to perform in Czech Republic or I simply have the worst luck when it comes to touring dates. The most recent offender was when Nine Inch Nails was touring across Europe and their Prague appearance was in the middle of my finals.

#fixthelagbungie #prayfortowels

the_id

Been working over the weekend and just found Jason Schreier's article.....

This is very disappointing but I wish Bungle would just come out and explain things with the community. Get Luke Smith out for an interview for once or someone more senior about what their plans are. Nothing worse than hanging in limbo.

The community will be dying a slow death.....

todd360

Are we really surprised? Game development takes time. This isn't call of duty where you have 3 teams working on their own games so they can put one out every year. I don't want anyone other than Bungie doing the bulk of the work. I'm willing to wait for an amazing sequel. Putting pressure on them to rush destiny 2 is the last thing we should be doing. There is a bunch of great stuff coming out this year. We need to migrate to another game until destiny is ready for us again. Hopefully the division will be up to that task.

I believe that our community will remain strong no matter what. We have forged a strong bond. You can really see that when people who haven't played in awhile come back to say hello. They are merely waiting for new content to give them a reason to come back home.

Deku Tree

This strike speed running thing takes way to long. Way too many rounds of too many strikes. Somehow 5K people are watching. I don't get it. So boring.

Are we really surprised? Game development takes time. This isn't call of duty where you have 3 teams working on their own games so they can put one out every year. I don't want anyone other than Bungie doing the bulk of the work. I'm willing to wait for an amazing sequel. Putting pressure of them to rush destiny 2 is the last thing we should be doing. There is a bunch of great stuff coming out this year. We need to migrate to another game until destiny is ready for us again. Hopefully the division will be up to that task.

Hopefully you like jank.

Man that's awesome!

I never got to see me favorite bands live. Usually it's because it's not worth it for them to perform in Czech Republic or I simply have the worst luck when it comes to touring dates. The most recent offender was when Nine Inch Nails was touring across Europe and their Prague appearance was in the middle of my finals.

#fixthelagbungie #prayfortowels

Speaking of, I need new music to listen to. PM me some bands. And I'll be well enough to play Trials tonight so yeah. Drizzay. Let's go be Warlocks w/ Shotguns.

Insaniac

just wondering: would anyone here be willing to help a Mediocre pvp player get some trials bounties done? I've never really done the "new" trials and when I did the old year 1 version I got so frustrated (thorn and last word everywhere)

todd360

That wasn't the last time he was allowed to speak.

He's a free American. He can talk whenever the hell he feels like it.
AxbhF9x.jpg

lol who made this picture? I imagine it was made for a stupid Facebook post.

the_id

Last time Luke was allowed to speak we were getting an apology shortly after. Don't think they let him out anymore.
Holy shit....I just did my research on this...keep him in cage Bungle. I thought his interview with Planet Destiny at the launch of TTK was good though.

Highwind

I could run the Golgoroth challenge once if you decide to do it. Never done it before. I know what to do, I just don't know how to excecute it, so a quick rundown of the tactics involved would be appreciated.

Still up for it today. It's fairly easy from what I can tell and I don't I don't mind explaining it.

Question for any knowledgeable DGAF tech folk:

Is there any wired data transfer option for PS4 --> PC? I have an exFAT formatted external hard drive that I can copy to via USB storage device, but it's a little tedious. I have to transfer from PS4 to external, then swap the external to PC and transfer files there.

From what I've read googling around it sounds like there's no wired data transfer option available now, and that it took them a long time to add it for PS3. Thanks in advance if anybody has input.

Speaking of, I need new music to listen to. PM me some bands. And I'll be well enough to play Trials tonight so yeah. Drizzay. Let's go be Warlocks w/ Shotguns.

Yo dude I'm down. Just need to get my shit together and finish this IRL stuff.

WipedOut

Question for any knowledgeable DGAF tech folk:

Is there any wired data transfer option for PS4 --> PC? I have an exFAT formatted external hard drive that I can copy to via USB storage device, but it's a little tedious. I have to transfer from PS4 to external, then swap the external to PC and transfer files there.

From what I've read googling around it sounds like there's no wired data transfer option available now, and that it took them a long time to add it for PS3. Thanks in advance if anybody has input.
Sure would be nice but I'm not aware of any either, I've been searching also.

My own question, what video formats can the PS4 play?

Top Bottom