• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

If the Bungie employee post is true, and even if its not..where has all the money gone?

Maybe Bungie didn't get bonuses because metacritic but the game sold millions and millions of copies?

Thorn + Kneepads Matador + BTRD. Voidfang + Viking Firebolts. Tier 5 DIS. Switch to Praxic before popping Radiance.

Still the most fun loadout in the game.

I rescind my earlier post. Don't be this guy lol. People running OP year one weapons in Crucible drive me nuts. Sure it's fair game, but there's a reason these weapons were left behind haha.

It's a random blue drop, so it is nearly useless. "Dawn shell" I think it is. It's a nice, pale pink. Shame it isn't infusable.
Damn shame. I'm pretty sure I've auto-sharded that one a few times.

I've never noticed but does your ghost appearance change in game when you are dead, when it's hovering in your orb?

stay gold

Thorn + Kneepads Matador + BTRD. Voidfang + Viking Firebolts. Tier 5 DIS. Switch to Praxic before popping Radiance.

Yeah im seeing more and more HoW weapons in crucible as the days go by. Wish I had a shotty with Kneepads :(

tumblr_inline_nveqg7tZDN1r8aa52_500.gif

deadduck

Nothing worse than playing against OP Thorn and Year1 shotguns. I suppose it can only last so long before SBMM catches up and the padded stats mean playing against better players.

SnakeEyes

Banned
has this been posted yet???
Bungie employee speaks out about current situation? Rapidly deleted post captured with screenshots.
http://imgur.com/a/5c8XA

3 poeple on the live team.... smfh...
TdmTcdoN3egaQ.gif

as someone who is playing season 5 of D3 right now and still play the game three years after its release all patches and fixes that add stuff to the game for free.. I just don't understand....
Yeah originally discussed 3 pages back, and then reposted further up this page by NeOak :)

as someone who is playing season 5 of D3 right now and still play the game three years after its release all patches and fixes that add stuff to the game for free.. I just don't understand....

It's been posted and discussed about, but we know the live team is small and that's why we only get small stuff. SRL was probably worked on by more people, but executed by the live team. Something like Crimson Doubles is essentially a cus-

Oh my god. That's why they won't give us Custom games. Because that essentially nullifies their whole 'Having doubles/iron banners/trials on a scheduled basis'.

neoism

It's been posted and discussed about, but we know the live team is small and that's why we only get small stuff. SRL was probably worked on by more people, but executed by the live team. Something like Crimson Doubles is essentially a cus-

Oh my god. That's why they won't give us Custom games. Because that essentially nullifies their whole 'Having doubles/iron banners/trials on a scheduled basis'.

yeah D2 probably wont have them either.. :(

stay gold

Nothing worse than playing against OP Thorn and Year1 shotguns. I suppose it can only last so long before SBMM catches up and the padded stats mean playing against better players.

Thorn is necessary to keep the many TLW/Sniper players in check, at least until primaries in general are buffed to an acceptable level.

Top Bottom