• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Good games biggy, Darryl, and mehr, and thanks for the flawless. Still no scarab but fun nonetheless, I thought that was a good map for trials. Once again thanks for the runs!

Edit: 319 reflection sum and 310 plan c, nice.

Thanks for the run.

This map is my favorite for trials.

Shiv47

So presuming we don't see anything major in terms of DLC the rest of year 2, what might the Legendary Status requirements be this year, assuming they give us that to chase again? I expect:

- beat TTK
- beat raid on Hard
- beat each CM on Hard (could be one or three items)
- collect all 50 calcified fragments
- reach level 40/300+ on a character
- reach S class in SRL
- Crucible wins again? Court of Oryx?
- other things we haven't seen yet?

Deku Tree

So presuming we don't see anything major in terms of DLC the rest of year 2, what might the Legendary Status requirements be this year, assuming they give us that to chase again? I expect:

- beat TTK
- beat raid on Hard
- reach S class in SRL

I doubt they would require you to do something that can't be currently obtained in the game but who knows.

Court of Oryx used to be a good way to get gear, but it's probably pretty empty now. Strikes are your best bet. Also do daily and weekly crucible stuff for marks to spend on gear. Another tip is to decrypt one engram at a time so that you can make sure to equip your highest level gear at all times.
I have had good luck on CoO. 6 people yesterday, 4 today. Just walk normaly into the court, you will find someone there.

flkraven

- beat TTK
- beat raid on Hard

- reach S class in SRL

I agree with those 4. Court of Oryx isn't really needed if you do the fragments. Maybe:
- Obtain an exotic sword
- # of wins in either Salvage or Mayhem
- Spend 1000 Silver (lol)

ocean

Banned

- beat TTK
- beat raid on Hard
- reach S class in SRL
I think it'd be:

Reach Level 40
Complete Taken Wars quest lines
Max the new subclasses
Get all 50 Calcified Fragments (basically requires CoO + Raid + Challenges)
Complete Hard KF (not required to get the Fragments so it can be a separate requirement)

Get all 18 Subclass Emblems/Class Items (1 PvE and 1 PvP per subclass) would be cool but I doubt they'll go that far.

I have all the class items but I'm missing a few of the emblems still.

All subclass emblems/class items? Boo this man.gif.

I don't think they would do anything that requires having all the classes anyway. They didn't do that last year, did they?

- beat TTK
- beat raid on Hard
- reach S class in SRL

The real question is, is it worth it for a stupid emblem you will use for 1 day?

May as well go with this, since there's so few people in this thread to provide alternatives lol.

Forever 319 is best.

LTWood12

My remaining cache of Year One Weapons (plus a few year 2s due to the way the rows shook out):
QOs0E1sl.png

cKHdjcOl.png

zGztkXJl.png

stb

Was just on Twitter and saw Deej tweet about having one eye on community manager appreciation and one eye on an article he is writing about issues we face as a community.

I can't wait for the horribly out of touch article that blames the community and that we need to let Bungie work its magic or something.

Maybe I'm jaded these days but that's what always happens.

The whole "Community Manager" thing is flawed, from the title through to what he actually does. This role shouldn't be about "managing" the community, it should be about advocating for it. Don't blow flowery prose smoke up our asses. Get in there an advocate for the users, and report back. I feel/hope that this would end up being BETTER for the business than the palliative care the updates usually are.

stay gold

Yikes. Up to the 'grenade kills' part of my Stormcaller emblem quest. Which one of these pieces of shit do people recommend?

Unnerf arcbolt Bungie plz.

This weekend I completed my goal: went flawless, got the scarab heart emblem, and got 100 salvage wins.

Only thing left is to get 100 rumble wins and 100 double wins.

This weekend I completed my goal: went flawless, got the scarab heart emblem, and got 100 salvage wins.

Only thing left is to get 100 rumble wins and 100 double wins.

I still need about 15 doubles wins.

Is it sad I'm actually worried the Crimson Doubles wont count and I'll have to wait like another 3 months before doubles rolls around again.

Good games biggy, Darryl, and mehr, and thanks for the flawless. Still no scarab but fun nonetheless, I thought that was a good map for trials. Once again thanks for the runs!

Edit: 319 reflection sum and 310 plan c, nice.

Good games you went ham towards the end, as usual my concentration levels fell of a cliff :d I really struggle after first flawless. Still finally got The Sun of Osiris, just need the scarab to complete the collection

q6TSulB.png

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Getting close to a new OT, but this has to be the slowest it's ever moved:

Destiny |OT♦39| Dead before 40

Destiny |OT♦39| Midlife Crisis

Good games you went ham towards the end, as usual my concentration levels fell of a cliff :d I really struggle after first flawless. Still finally got The Sun of Osiris, just need the scarab to complete the collection

q6TSulB.png

Nice to have confirmation that this thing still drops, thanks. It's the lone Y1 ToO emblem I'm missing. That Scarab sure would be nice as well.

Top Bottom