• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

GlamFM

Banned
Merry christmas from your buddy Glam and his infamous daughter.

1o6N1ol.jpg

E92 M3

Thanks for the games gentlemen, 'twas a pleasure. Mayhem Clash is one of the top 5 dumbest things I've done in this game, but at least I did finish my Voidwalker emblem. Pewpew went HAM w that 25.0 K/D game.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! In the spirit of the season, let's maybe focus on nice things about the game and/or each other? Just a suggestion.

Thank you for reminding me, I need to finish the Voidwalker emblem as well.

Nesther

It's easy to solo Crota's End normal mode for the trophy. King's Fall and Vault of Glass aren't soloable and both requires a few attempts for the flawless. It's much easier to get the trophy from Crota's End.

Good stuff, thanks. I'll probably be back to ask for some advice. Merry Christmas, guys.

Yo, this is what I'm talking about. Great pic Glam!

Thank you for reminding me, I need to finish the Voidwalker emblem as well.

Mayhem clash is really really good for Nova Bomb multi-kills, I got all 30 this morning. I mean it's bad for everything else I want from Destiny PvP, but it's damn good for those emblems.

Deku Tree

We've been doing non-CM oryx 8-bombs then 8-bombs to avoid the bombs phase and to avoid the teleporting ogre glitch. If someone dies we switch to bombs each round because it's harder for one Titan in the middle to spawn kill all four ogres.

E92 M3

Yo, this is what I'm talking about. Great pic Glam!

Mayhem clash is really really good for Nova Bomb multi-kills, I got all 30 this morning. I mean it's bad for everything else I want from Destiny PvP, but it's damn good for those emblems.

I haven't played Destiny in a while and feel that time off is exponentially related to completely stopping lol. Why you ask? I feel like I'm falling behind even though all of my characters are almost 320. It's this dumb psychological effect that only Destiny has. Random comment aside, I do want that emblem. Maybe tonight....

--

Nice family picture, Glam.

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve, and a merry Christmas to everyone tomorrow.

Atleast someone didn't post about kissing thier girlfriend's twin brother ;)

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve, and a merry Christmas to everyone tomorrow.

Atleast someone didn't post about kissing thier girlfriend's twin brother ;)

What? What did I miss?!

Also, Nuclear Throne is legit DGAF!

Merry Xmas Eve to everyone! All I want is Todd to play this weekend and take fools to Shock City!

rNilla

Well guys and gals it'll be relatively busy in the colonel house today and tomorrow -

So I wanted to wish you all a merry Christmas if you celebrate, a great day off if you don't, and may you get all the DLC and/or silver your heart desires. Kappa

Those of you BNG lurkers, we love you even if we rant and complain - but you know that by now.

Thankful for DGAF friends - basically extended family. Sorry to any I've managed to irritate or frustrate. Also miss many who haven't been here for a while. :(

Peace love and a happy 2016 my friends. :)

Merry Christmas to the HouseOCorn and DGAF. And have a Happy New Year!

flkraven

BTW, Dragon's Breath is so much fucking fun. Used it when I two-manned the nightfall last night. At the boss, every time enemies would spawn in from the middle or sides, I just fired 1 or 2 of these bad boys at the ground and it just shredded them. Even with match game, I was straight up melting the minotaurs. Awesome when paired with Ruin Wings. Going to infuse mine to 320 as soon as I can.

Okay, the cute off is on Glam! Merry Christmas from Macello and Nathan!

3GN4Y6D.jpg

Nice! I still remember our flawless raid on Crota. He was too cute in the background. "Aren't those your friends? I love all your friends!"

Best flawless raid attempts ever, hands down.

flkraven

Bells will be ringing this sad sad news
Oh what a Christmas to have the blues
My fireteam's gone I have no friends
No reason to kill Oryx once again.

All of the Taken will have silent Blights
Untouched bounties, no reason to fight
Please come home for Christmas
Please come home for Christmas

If not for Christmas, by Iron Banner night
Guardians and relations send salutations
Sure as the Traveler shines above
But this is Christmas yes Christmas my dear
The time of year to be with the ones you love

So won't you tell me, I won't have to raid alone
Oryx, Atheon, or Crota, will find you home
There'll be no more sparrow racing, no grief and pain

And I'll be happy, happy once again

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

1o6N1ol.jpg

ZOMG! That's the munchkin who stole my heart during that CEHM run...

We rushing to complete from start to end and you here in the background taking a bath and suddenly you here "I'm coming for you Daddy!"
I think we all d'awwww especially me...
I think we failed to get Crota but got everything done quick before she had to go to school or nursery with your wifey

I never forget!
Also that Dollhouse will earn you so many brownie points, untill Birthday...

Edit: Reminder to Nami-San, don't get to drunk sir!
Don't want a 2nd mix up of you snuggling and saying stuff to a girlfriends brother like last year ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Well guys and gals it'll be relatively busy in the colonel house today and tomorrow -

So I wanted to wish you all a merry Christmas if you celebrate, a great day off if you don't, and may you get all the DLC and/or silver your heart desires. Kappa

Those of you BNG lurkers, we love you even if we rant and complain - but you know that by now.

Thankful for DGAF friends - basically extended family. Sorry to any I've managed to irritate or frustrate. Also miss many who haven't been here for a while. :(

Peace love and a happy 2016 my friends. :)

right back atcha, kernel!
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, & Happy New Year to besGaf!

ch4fx_

DGAF, lend me your knowledge please..

Im looking
hoping
to do something raid wise today before my Holiday festivities begin tonight. Here is my dilemma... Do I hope for a NM run? Or do I focus on trying to find a group that will let me attempt HM Warpriest for the first time?

I can get my Guardian up to 304/305 if I maximize my gear, but this is with my using a raid fusion rifle @ 310 rather than the Spindle. If I use my Spindle (294), it drops me down to 302/303. If I end up doing HM, which is going to be more helpful? A higher LL, or will having the Spindle be more beneficial to my team than a slightly higher LL?

& While we are on the subject of asking questions.. Anyone mind to point out the difference in NM Warpriest & HM Warpriest? This is the first time Ive even thought about HM & it would be my first time doing the Warpriest challenge, so any tips would be hella appreciated.

MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS to my Guardians across the pond/in the future, roughly 14 more hours to go in Tennessee. I hope you & your families have an awesome day.

Top Bottom