• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

NastyBook

Aight guys, so I just finished the main story line and I'm lvl 25. What's a fast way to get to 40?
I'm guessing when you say main storyline, you're referring to Vanilla Destiny? If that's the case, just keep playing. The DLC misisons will give XP, and you'll hit 40 in no time.

Krelian

Aight guys, so I just finished the main story line and I'm lvl 25. What's a fast way to get to 40?
Crucible, story missions, doing bounties every day and you should be level 40 in no time. Then you can start running raids, doing Nightfalls etc. for the real loot and the long road to light level 310+

Hey, sorry I missed you, some non Gaf friends hit me up shortly after that post for help running a raid.

Trust me, we did you a favor by not including you lol. Mistakes were made... Repeatedly. But we got it done eventually and got Wipedout's first PlayStation HM KF clear, hooray!

No worries, ran a few with the_id. No imago sadly.

In case I get too ....merry and pass out tomorrow, merry x-mas from Australia DGAF!

Hm so it's my Birthday on Monday. After lunch im free for a day of trials, counting on that birthday luck for the lighthouse!

Raxious

I'm guessing when you say main storyline, you're referring to Vanilla Destiny? If that's the case, just keep playing. The DLC misisons will give XP, and you'll hit 40 in no time.

yea I meant Vanilla. Already finished both expansions, so all I got left is the Taken King.

phen0m24

Well guys and gals it'll be relatively busy in the colonel house today and tomorrow -

So I wanted to wish you all a merry Christmas if you celebrate, a great day off if you don't, and may you get all the DLC and/or silver your heart desires. Kappa

Those of you BNG lurkers, we love you even if we rant and complain - but you know that by now.

Thankful for DGAF friends - basically extended family. Sorry to any I've managed to irritate or frustrate. Also miss many who haven't been here for a while. :(

Peace love and a happy 2016 my friends. :)

WipedOut

Hey, sorry I missed you, some non Gaf friends hit me up shortly after that post for help running a raid.

Trust me, we did you a favor by not including you lol. Mistakes were made... Repeatedly. But we got it done eventually and got Wipedout's first PlayStation HM KF clear, hooray!

Thanks guys! Can't believe I stayed up that late, all that for a 316 fusion rifle. I did get that fancy HM emblem!

Well guys and gals it'll be relatively busy in the colonel house today and tomorrow -

So I wanted to wish you all a merry Christmas if you celebrate, a great day off if you don't, and may you get all the DLC and/or silver your heart desires. Kappa

Those of you BNG lurkers, we love you even if we rant and complain - but you know that by now.

Thankful for DGAF friends - basically extended family. Sorry to any I've managed to irritate or frustrate. Also miss many who haven't been here for a while. :(

Merry Christmas to you and boys colonel.

Deku Tree

So something specific must be happening between January 7-10 for Bungie to give us a free emblem just for logging in right? Any ideas?

Namikaze1

First BWU of the new year better be a big one. Expecting info on the first Festival of the Lost-like event of the year and some teases about the big event coming after.

Get the hell out of here with spamikaze. Not in the mood right now for this.

Apology accepted Colonel :p Merry Xmas to you as well

Deku Tree

First BWU of the new year better be a big one. Expecting info on the first Festival of the Lost-like event of the year and some teases about the big event coming after.

Get the hell out of here with spamikaze. Not in the mood right now for this.

On Jan. 21? But does anything happen on Jan. 7-10?

Since I know one of my chrissy presents tomorrow is Witcher 3 I am kinda thankful for the content drought right now. Though I am pretty keen to grind out IB next week.

Namikaze1

Yeah, fuck this nightfall. Can't do anything to the boss when being attacked from all sides. Especially when you're doing it alone.

What's the easy and the hard way to level up via infusing?
DeathJr's note about passing gear to alts is a good one.

I was meaning the hard way as my friend was not infusing at all... He likes Auto Rifles so he had 242 Light armor piece and would get a 250 piece but would be Hand Cannon so he would not equip it. And since he did not understand/know about Infuse, he would break down the 250 piece and keep hunting for a higher piece that was Auto. Was taking him forever to level his main until we realized what he was doing.

Nesther

Haven't played Destiny since reaching lvl 30 before the first DLC, so I have the following question concerning The Taken King:

I heard it's now a cakewalk (even solo) to get the Flawless Raider trophy, due to the raised level cap. Is that true or has that been fixed?

Was itching to get back into the game regardless, but finally getting that missing trophy for the platinum is also a big reason why I'm looking to get the DLC on sale.

Namikaze1

Haven't played Destiny since reaching lvl 30 before the first DLC, so I have the following question concerning The Taken King:

I heard it's now a cakewalk (even solo) to get the Flawless Raider trophy, due to the raised level cap. Is that true or has that been fixed?

Was itching to get back into the game regardless, but finally getting that missing trophy for the platinum is also a big reason why I'm looking to get the DLC on sale.
It's easy to solo Crota's End normal mode for the trophy. King's Fall and Vault of Glass aren't soloable and both requires a few attempts for the flawless. It's much easier to get the trophy from Crota's End.

flkraven

Merry Christmas eve GAF. I've all but wound down Destiny until the next Ib. Strange times. I feel like I've lost my purpose lol

Thanks for the games gentlemen, 'twas a pleasure. Mayhem Clash is one of the top 5 dumbest things I've done in this game, but at least I did finish my Voidwalker emblem. Pewpew went HAM w that 25.0 K/D game.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! In the spirit of the season, let's maybe focus on nice things about the game and/or each other? Just a suggestion.

Top Bottom