• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Namikaze1

I am completely sober today and feel like I'm missing out on something lol.

tumblr_n081mz8D831qgsxxvo1_500.gif

LTWood12

Wow I'd typed out so much stuff and somehow it got erased. Anyway, thank you Dgaf for being there for me this year for the birth of my son! Then being in the hospital with him at thanksgiving. I'll never forget all the encouraging posts from you folks. Even Luke dropped in to say some kind words.

Merry Christmas to this wonderful community of friends. Love you all, and I can't wait for the experiences to come!

P.S. Thanks for welcoming T-44 to GAF this year. It's been awesome seeing him discover this fantastic community first hand.

I leave you with THE Christmas soul classic
Edit: this video is real weird.
http://youtu.be/pj1mVUEHeUE

the_id

Wow I'd typed out so much stuff and somehow it got erased. Anyway, thank you Dgaf for being there for me this year for the birth of my son! Then being in the hospital with him at thanksgiving. I'll never forget all the encouraging posts from you folks. Even Luke dropped in to say some kind words.

Merry Christmas to this wonderful community of friends. Love you all, and I can't wait for the experiences to come!

P.S. Thanks for welcoming T-44 to GAF this year. It's been awesome seeing him discover this fantastic community first hand.

I leave you with THE Christmas soul classic
Edit: this video is real weird.
http://youtu.be/pj1mVUEHeUE

Have a great one with your family!

ch4fx_

As of now, I am joining D(runk)GAF. Cheers fellas!

I have an array of interests tonight. Full NM raid (also Warpriest CM)? HM Warpriest only? I've never done HM before, so patients will be required, but I am +300. I'm also very close to getting my Malice, so getting the 3 fragments from Tier 3 CoO would be really helpful.

I hope to see some of you out there. Regardless, MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!!

BADSANTA_2747800b.jpg

milkham

I've been casually SRLing trying to get 320 helmet and class items and I've noticed that i get bounced around and buffeted by all the other sparrows but i can't seem to bounce them around in the same way. anyone else observe this?

Im lvl 292 and I do not know what to do next. Ive never done a raid before and I think I did a nightfall once. I hardly have people to play with. I looked up Kingsfall Normal Mode but it looks like you need to be light lvl 300+ and most groups require exp.

Im lvl 292 and I do not know what to do next. Ive never done a raid before and I think I did a nightfall once. I hardly have people to play with. I looked up Kingsfall Normal Mode but it lloks like you need to be light lvl 300+ and most groups require exp.

Your fine at 292. If you want do it. Give us a holler.

As of now, I am joining D(runk)GAF. Cheers fellas!

I have an array of interests tonight. Full NM raid (also Warpriest CM)? HM Warpriest only? I've never done HM before, so patients will be required, but I am +300. I'm also very close to getting my Malice, so getting the 3 fragments from Tier 3 CoO would be really helpful.

I hope to see some of you out there. Regardless, MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!!

BADSANTA_2747800b.jpg

I actually need this weeks coo fragment if your down

I've been casually SRLing trying to get 320 helmet and class items and I've noticed that i get bounced around and buffeted by all the other sparrows but i can't seem to bounce them around in the same way. anyone else observe this?

yup working as intended

It may be because im a Year 2 player, but cosmetically speaking, raid gear has came a LONG way.
IMO

titan vog gear is still the best looking gear out there..

ocean

Banned
It may be because im a Year 2 player, but cosmetically speaking, raid gear has came a LONG way.
IMO
Wat
King's Fall gear being praised cosmetically

I'm done

Just kidding bro, aesthetics are the domain of perfect subjectivity. To each his own. I think VoG gear looks amazing shader less, the copper look is sweet. It was the last time Titan endgame gear wasn't excessively bulky.

The other racers are brick walls, you're not. Have to try and avoid the opening corner clusterfuck.

BurritoBear

Neo Member
The other racers are brick walls, you're not. Have to try and avoid the opening corner clusterfuck.

Which i think is complete BS. I wonder though if they appear as brick walls to you, but really they are getting bounced around on their end? I noticed a few times I couldn't move them but they would still miss the gates when it clearly looks like they made it through...

Top Bottom