• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

I'd be cool with suicide drops being nerfed if the ghost drop rate was increased signifcantly. Rather play a few, have a little fun, and leave happy, than idle with a rubberband on r2 for a couple hours and still get nothng.

Hey hey hey hey let's not talk crazy. This events supposed to last 2 weeks, ya know.

Dthomp

When did teabagging become such an often thing in Destiny? Trying to play this awful mode with the misses, but I get incredibly frustrated with kids being stupid. Sorry, just me being an old guy bitching at the cloud I know

Jafku

I wonder what that was about...
No message on the forums or their twitter. I definitely saw a maintenance message on my screen as have others

I don't know why I do this to myself, but I briefly imagined a world where they hotfixed a change to CBMM.

Maybe they are putting in more team based emotes for us to buy? :p Or maybe they realised they released a beta version of CD and now are releasing the actual event, complete with Shaxx in a floral dress!

When did teabagging become such an often thing in Destiny? Trying to play this awful mode with the misses, but I get incredibly frustrated with kids being stupid. Sorry, just me being an old guy bitching at the cloud I know
I'm pretty sure teabagging started in halo which was a bungie game, so maybe it's just that bungie fans like to teabag? I don't know, most people teabag for no reason, was up 4-0 in a crimson match and when they won their first round they teabagged. So yeah, I don't get it at all

In one match I saw an In Times of Need and a Party Crasher drop. The next match me and one other guy each got a revelator. That's more drops than I've seen in a week in regular crucible

EL CUCO

First Crimson Doubles match

SUICIDERS

somebody call 911

Update: Game #2, same people jumping off the map in Bannerfall. Ruup

I got a 1k stare from the cryptarch with the following roll: ambush, triple tap, rifled barrel and unflinching

Better than the quest one? Probably not right?

Shiv47

To the theme of MASH ("Suicide is Painless"), hum while you kill yourself in game!

Through early morning reset I see
Visions of the drops to be
The 320s withheld from me
I realize and I can see...

That suicide is painless
Crimson Doubles' the lamest
And I can take or leave it if I please.

I try to find a way to make
All my light levels relate
Without that constant Bungie hate
But now I know that it's too late, and...

<repeat chorus>

The 320 chase is hard to play
There's no gameplay point anyway
The losing card I'll someday lay
So this is all I have to say.

<repeat chorus>

The only way to win is cheat
And jump to death before I'm beat
And let my K/D take a seat
For that's the only painless feat.

<repeat chorus>

SpecX

Downloaded the update last night, but haven't had a chance to play yet. Not only do I find out the rewards and effort for this event is crap, but now I find out people are just killing themselves to quickly get through the matches. I hope this makes Bungie realize how much they have screwed up Destiny. I honestly don't have the urge/drive to play anymore like I did in the past.

Top Bottom