• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Dthomp

Our first match we got team suicide, but every match other has been trying. I go auto suicide if they bring Thorn to the party cause...screw that noise

So I took a couple of posts I made yesterday and combined them into a larger post I plan on putting up on Reddit. Any thoughts/comments? Proofreading perhaps?

(Please ignore the Reddit Formatting)

man, great write-up. I swear, Bungie should hire some of the DGaffers here for some recursive analysis on the Destiny IP, because clearly, they haven't performed analysis internally since TTK released
and perhaps, in light of the draconian reversal of grind-removal, even before

*snip*
"here's a picture of my dog."
catching up on the OT
so uh... where's the picture of your dog?
XD

Kappa

JTripper

Man, this is my first time back in the Destiny Community thread since King's Raid HM came out. Is it worth returning to? What is all this about people committing suicide over the new event?

I'm so confused and thinking maybe I'm done with Destiny until the inevitable sequel is announced haha.

Dthomp

Ugh. My RNG is awful. My wife has gotten two chocolate ghosts and the crucible rocket launcher and I have gotten a bunch of crap...

Dthomp

lol, people are actually lag switching this shit? For a meaningless mode? I just unloaded 4 shots of a hand cannon into a guys head for no damage at all

ocean

Banned
Yo. I'm back.

Had a great time playing CD with Fali, got every bounty done in like an hour. This mode is sweaty as fuck, super fun with a buddy!

One thing I don't understand is people committing suicide. Like... Why :p if you don't find the game mode fun enough to actually play, is a ghost really worth the grind?

I'm always surprised to see people play for loot instead of just doing something they enjoy doing in-game.

Crucible drop rates are definitely improved in this playlist. Got my first party crasher of year 2 after however many months of crucible play.

Frenden

Banned
I'll be on for Lemming Simulator 2016 after dinner if you still need anyone then, Ape. If not, anyone else too!

Alternate title SRL -- Suicide Racing League. I kill me!
(Literally!)

Dthomp

Time for a break. Played with the wife for a few hours, won a few matches. (Only ran into 1 suicide squad), but managed to get all of the bounties done. Only got one 306 Poop Shell to show for it, did get a Warlock exotic Claws (that is worse then the same one I have) from the white bounty. Overall...meh. May try some suicide stuff later while I do other things to hope for some better loot, cause almost everything I got was 260-285 (My LL is 303) so nothing useful at all

Frenden

Banned
Alright, I'm signing back on. If anyone needs a partner to create a crucible pact with, holler. We can go down with the ship together.

Jafku

m5Qe8A5.png
what happens when one suicide pact meets another?

Yo. I'm back.

Had a great time playing CD with Fali, got every bounty done in like an hour. This mode is sweaty as fuck, super fun with a buddy!

One thing I don't understand is people committing suicide. Like... Why :p if you don't find the game mode fun enough to actually play, is a ghost really worth the grind?

I'm always surprised to see people play for loot instead of just doing something they enjoy doing in-game.

I'm forced to because what you did to me yesterday. ;P

Top Bottom