• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Dez_

Ha ha! Can't say I was expecting the Valentines event to turn out like this. Elimination style pvp (and suicide) isn't really my thing, so I think I'm going to pass on this event.

420 ghost

Why is it I always get the urg to play Destiny around 12-1am....dammit...

that's pretty dank loot

Destiny is like that bad crack that just gives you random urges and you really need to tell yourself 'Nah Destiny it's over between us'. That means Deej is that peddler with a hoodie trying to sell you the latest concoctions while talking to you weirdly.

that's pretty dank loot

Destiny is like that bad crack that just gives you random urges and you really need to tell yourself 'Nah Destiny it's over between us'. That means Deej is that peddler with a hoodie trying to sell you the latest concoctions while talking to you weirdly.
Deej=Xur confirmed

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Drops are crazy for me.

2 NL Shadow
1 Ash factory
1 Eyasluna
1 Revelator
1 Red spectre
1 In time of need

Besides ghosts and shaders. I'll stop when I get two 320 ghosts.

deadduck

The best thing about everyone suiciding is that I'll be rapidly dropping down the top suicide ranks on Destiny tracker.

Thanks guys

Dthomp

Thought things were going to go better after a solid start with a 315 Choco Ghost, but have been pretty meh since then for me. A few Strange Coins, and a leg engram for hands

Managers, managers and more managers. Solution to every organizational problem is hiring more inexperienced managers. Fuck it.

You sure we don't work at the same company?
Hire new managers, spew a few corporate bullshit words, wave the finger around when things go wrong. Ask them to come up with solutions to problems, see them fail miserably.

Drops are crazy for me.

2 NL Shadow
1 Ash factory
1 Eyasluna
1 Revelator
1 Red spectre
1 In time of need

Besides ghosts and shaders. I'll stop when I get two 320 ghosts.

I've only manage one ash factory and a shader. Nothing else will drop for me. Red Spectre , NL shadow and Party Crasher are MIA on my RGN table

Orca

The Nightfall strikes got a lot cheaper since the last time I played. Soloed my way through to the end of it, but hit a wall trying to take down the two brothers. Burned the first guy down before the reinforcements were an issue, and got the second one down but just couldn't find a way to finish it out with both together.

the_id

Anyone down for some CD?
I can. Give me 5 mins.

You sure we don't work at the same company?
Hire new managers, spew a few corporate bullshit words, wave the finger around when things go wrong. Ask them to come up with solutions to problems, see them fail miserably.
I'm pretty sure they all come out from the same place...the Darkness. Their power...drop your IQ everytime they open their mouth. they hate the word "sort it out FFS". Their weakness: Lawyers, the word "rights" and "against my contract". Their skills: Using microsoft outlook

maomaoIYP

If they ever rebuff pulses, this Counter Balance, Braced, Half Full Spare Change will be good.

Hand laid stock is better, Spare change has good range but suffers from a 24 round magazine.
Also I have this exact roll.
I hated it even before it was nerfed, it's not actually as good as we think it is.
yS2wk5C.png

WeTeHa

This is also a good way to get motes, coins and materials.

Anybody still up to do it?

sure, give me a minute to get on. can rubberband my r2 while I work on some stuff.

Edit: Kadey's playing with Jigga, anybody want to suicide? just shoot me a quick message, then I'll join.

sure, give me a minute to get on. can rubberband my r2 while I work on some stuff.

Edit: Kadey's playing with Jigga, anybody want to suicide? just shoot me a quick message, then I'll join.

I'd be down to suiciding while I do work (so no mic etc).
PSN: onimushroom

WeTeHa

Gotten 4 shaders (2 each) and 2 ghosts in all my matches... Why am I getting so many shaders? I only needed one each, give me ghosts :p

Anyone wanna play Crimson Doubles? Looking to actually shoot the enemy and play though.

Don't you know about the new meta bro? Get on the level.

On a semi-serious note, why did Derek Carrol tell Deej not to say "meta" in the last weekly update? Apparently Bungie hates to say "lag" and "meta," for some reason I don't understand.

Top Bottom