• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

WipedOut

To be fair

It'll probably be more exciting than Suicide Doubles

No doubt. Watching paint dry is more fun that suicide doubles

Edit: Top of the Page Ma!

76893f491c4d9d33ffce1b44a4c46beafc693320505129a8959bb639656ec13f.jpg

I think it made more sense to have the current drop rates when HoW was around because of the rerolling system. Yeah it takes awhile to get a drop, but once it does drop you can reroll it for what you want. The old drop rates make more sense for crucible now because there is no rerolling and you would be getting lots of drops, but it might take a lot of drops to get a god roll.

Played a few matches last night. My friend saw a shader, then a ghost, then a ghost and another shader in our 1st 3 matches. Nothing new. He has the luck. Then today I browsed Reddit and now I see he has more than luck.

the_id

I'm not gonna listen. But yes it is pretty funny. The conference call is gonna be pretty boring and they'll only mention Destiny for like 1-2 sentences.
Bungie's lack of communication and gradual disrespect for the community is to blame for all of this.

vctor182

Yesterday I saw a thread on Reddit saying that PoE 34 is easy this week to solo it and gave it a shot. It was actually quite fun and finally made my character rank 3 with Variks and was able to get the shaders.

Deku Tree

So TTK 2.0 probably September 2016... and nothing before then... this is the larger expansion they were teasing.... and Destiny 2 in 2017 probably September 2017.

Great.

I wonder if you'll have to pay for it, thus rescinding their whole 'MT's will pay for future content!' philosophy.

Of course you'll have to pay for it. "Large expansion" = $40.

Tri4

Great.

I wonder if you'll have to pay for it, thus rescinding their whole 'MT's will pay for future content!' philosophy.
The MTs went into paying for those stupid mini events like this crimson doubles. Anyone thinking they were paying for fully fledged expansions was kidding themselves.

Of course you'll have to pay for it. "Large expansion" = $40.

100% it will cost money. Honestly, at this point I'd rather pay for DLC then have these droughts.

Disgusting. Remove all Microtransactions immediately. Garbage is still garbage.

I'd be ok with that if the expansion is compelling

..I don't think I'd be able to deal with having TTK all the way to september. And then having a TTK like expansion all the way to the next year, not until they step up their events and loot system.

Thanks

Derek ‏@_mantis_ 14m14 minutes ago
@HeyFitzy @Bungie @DeeJ_BNG we're investigating CD loot drop rates… this isn't my area, so I don't have much to say about it.

I wish they'd fuck off with this nonsense, everyone has been moaning about drops for months. Why does it take a major shitstorm or something being cheesed for action to happen

What funny, is the IB drops are the same this last time for me, as they were 6 months ago, always crap.

WellThereItIs.gif

Ooooooh boy, looks like we're in for a really LOOOONG wait.
And no, I'm not even talking about the sequel.

No way the next expansion will be out before Sep '16 at the earliest. :/
I hope I'll eat my words, tho.

This conference is pretty great

"EVERYTHING WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IS HISTORICAL FACT, THINGS WE SAY MAY NOT BE FACT OR TRUE REGARDING OUR COMPANY"

!Real

Deku Tree

This conference is pretty great

"EVERYTHING WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IS HISTORICAL FACT, THINGS WE SAY MAY NOT BE FACT OR TRUE REGARDING OUR COMPANY"

!Real

That's standard corporate legal boilerplate bullcrap. They are concerned about opening themselves up against lawsuits from their investors who could possibly claim to have been mislead.

E92 M3

Disgusting. Remove all Microtransactions immediately. Garbage is still garbage.

..I don't think I'd be able to deal with having TTK all the way to september. And then having a TTK like expansion all the way to the next year, not until they step up their events and loot system.

I don't think anyone actually believed Bungie that expansions would be free lol.

Top Bottom