• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Did some Crimson Doubles with LT. Super sweaty. Thorns. Icebreakers.

Before that, did Skirmish: Thorn, Icebreakers & Year 1 Matador 64s, HMGs for both Heavy drops.

Star-trek%203.gif

Frenden

Banned
Did some Crimson Doubles with LT. Super sweaty. Thorns. Icebreakers.

Before that, did Skirmish: Thorn, Icebreakers & Year 1 Matador 64s, HMGs for both Heavy drops.

Star-trek%203.gif

After Ape and I closed out our saga of ghost gathering, we hit Control for the daily. Thorns. Thorns everywhere. It's like Crimson Doubles reminded the casuals that Thorn existed. PvP is cancerous at the moment.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Drizzay do w/e you want with my chars
I enjoy checking the app and seeing the loot and shuffling stuff around HaHa!

ocean

Banned
Somebody has to help me get a Doctrine.

Pls

Re: Golg challenge: I'll be home in like 20 minutes and I'd be down for it

ocean

Banned
It's muh favorite Zoba. It'd be poetic. I've never played with Falifax either so we'll have a blast and I'll get a 311 Pulse rifle with secret round.

He's getting on
Fali is probably the person I enjoy playing Destiny with the most. Super good at the game, super chill no matter how sweaty the match gets. 10/10, would get carried again.

TEH-CJ

Banned
Hey guys. I am having a serious problem with my DS4 playing Destiny and its driving me insane. There seems to a recurring issue with input lag latency and its almost impossible to play.

has anyone else had this problem? Anyway to fix it?

Well, I did it. I started with Battlefield 4. I think Crimson Doubles broke me. The drop rate was bad enough to make me question the time I spend with this game.

Campaign wasn't that bad, but it also wasn't that great. Actually, it's kind of forgettable. I think the only reason to play it is for the multiplayer unlocks. When you finish it, they give you a couple of weapons to use in multiplayer.

If you ever feeling like playing, hit me up. I usually play Hardcore Conquest, but I'm up for anything really.

Top Bottom