• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Hey guys. I am having a serious problem with my DS4 playing Destiny and its driving me insane. There seems to a recurring issue with input lag latency and its almost impossible to play.

has anyone else had this problem? Anyway to fix it?

You're having Bluetooth interference from somewhere - phone, pc , headset etc

Dez_

I'm totally okay with getting more strange coins for NF. Would be cool to grab an emote too at some point. Thanks for the run guys.

CLBridges

Completed all the bounties on my Warlock for Crimson Doubles, got a fall 2015 emote...lol. I actually had some fun though with the mode and will continue to play it for other loot, just picked up a 310 Starfire Protocol from Nightfall, so that's nice too. If anybody is up for doubles...PSN: GhostFaceDon

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Crimson doubles. The best source for motes, coins, armor and weapon materials and marks.

Anyone want to suicide?

That's weird. I had a package at the Postmaster which turned into 25 marks. It was from a "mysterious benefactor" which is also the same description on the packges with free strange coins, etc from Bungie.

nowai

Hey guys. I am having a serious problem with my DS4 playing Destiny and its driving me insane. There seems to a recurring issue with input lag latency and its almost impossible to play.

has anyone else had this problem? Anyway to fix it?

Bluetooth interference maybe? Does it have the same symptoms when wired?

SheHateMe

Crimson doubles. The best source for motes, coins, armor and weapon materials and marks.

Anyone want to suicide?

I'm down, if you want.

That's weird. I had a package at the Postmaster which turned into 25 marks. It was from a "mysterious benefactor" aka the same desc on the packges with free strange coins, etc from Bungie.

I had the same thing as well when I logged in. Hadn't been on in a while, so I wonder where they came from.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm just going to leave it running. Just have to watch out for other teams doing the same. Let them kill themselves.

WipedOut

Everyone is just sitting back and waiting for special. Rush-kill-win lol
Rush-n-attack the new meta!
rushnescover.jpg

Great, now Destiny is starting to make me feel weird. CD suicide is messing with my latent competitive streak and guilt complex. Yesterday I was overly cautious when I was actually trying, now I feel like I at least owe it to the other team to make a reckless run at them, guns blazing.

Weird.

Saithan, I'm going to hang around for this game and one more, and start wrapping it up for the night.

Xur's stock:

Peregrine Greaves
Celestial Nighthawk
Obsidian Mind
Gauntlet engram
Legacy helmet engram

He's in the hangar.

All my coins on Gauntlet engrams.

Last nights announcement kinda put a line under my Taken King journey, will still pop in from time to time but with it my motivation to play finally fell through the floor

Edit whats the betting VoG, Crota, PoE and Kings Fall are all max LL with the update, giving us 4 glorious months like with HoW of being able to wear what we want and have a shitload of different weapons to use

Stantron

My haul for playing CRimson Doubles tonight (first time playing):
316 chocolate ghost
310 pink ghost
The pinkish shader
Come At Me emote
...and best of all, Twighlight Garrison from a legendary engram.

Gonna try for that second shader on another night.

Edit whats the betting VoG, Crota, PoE and Kings Fall are all max LL with the update, giving us 4 glorious months like with HoW of being able to wear what we want and have a shitload of different weapons to use

I wish this would be true. I would start turning the game on again for one thing.

Acidote

In about 8 hours I'll be recruiting people to help me finally get my ToM. I need to do the modified dungeons and I'm 40/45 fragments:

https://destinycalcifiedfragments.com/psn/Acidote

I have the Agonarch and Wormsinger runes. The scent of the worm chest seems tough to do with a hunter but if I manage I would be 43/45. ruthless_barbarian is helping me with the T3 boss this week, so that's 44/45.

The last one, that last one I don't know which one will be.

WeTeHa

In about 8 hours I'll be recruiting people to help me finally get my ToM. I need to do the modified dungeons and I'm 40/45 fragments:

I have the Agonarch and Wormsinger runes. The scent of the worm chest seems tough to do with a hunter but if I manage I would be 43/45. ruthless_barbarian is helping me with the T3 boss this week, so that's 44/45.

I can help with T3 boss and pretty much everything else. The scent of the worm chest is super easy if you have people standing on the platforms so you don't have to check your ghost every jump.
If I'm online, just message me if you need a third.

You'll get all of them within 30 minutes, no sweat. Add the two from CoO tier 2 that you're missing and that makes it 46/50. Hope you have at least 1 stolen rune.

Langy

Anyone for some Doubles? Just want to do the bounties not lookin to suicide........yet!

Shoot me an invite Langoit on psn

WeTeHa

I always wish there was a way in destiny to give another player items. I have over 30 charged stolen runes and I just don't need them :S

Would it be so bad if we could trade/gift items? sure, not 320 light stuff, but stuff like runes, materials and so on :/

Top Bottom