• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Spoo

Heh, had my partner DC at the start of a Crimson match, and when he came back in the score was 3/2 our favor :D Felt great running around with 1ks with the buff always on :D

if the map isn't ass

HUUuXQW.gif

Edit: its gotta be exodus blue? Rip

burning shrine, anomaly, pantheon or exodus blue. pass on anything else, especially widow's court.

bannerfall witho0tu pulse rifles might be fine.

Anomaly? Huh, i remember your mixed but kinda positive impressions from that run (get stuck on everything, lol double jump) but seems like it grew on you (pretty close range map so it makes sense, tlw ftw). Burning shrine was the map last week for the second time in like 4 weeks i think so its not gonna be it. Exodus blue and bannerfall have a decent chance. Oh and pantheon was the week before the last one lol.

Edit: tbh anomaly is goat tier just because it spawned shop chop. Still watch that often.

WeTeHa

What are the chances we'll get a new subclass in the new expansion this fall?

Probably pretty slim to none existant, as we have all the elements covered, right? Kind of hoping they add a fourth element and new subclasses (with reduced leveling grind :/)

What are the chances we'll get a new subclass in the new expansion this fall?

Probably pretty slim to none existant, as we have all the elements covered, right? Kind of hoping they add a fourth element and new subclasses (with reduced leveling grind :/)

not going to happen but they'll probably retool how subclasses/armor works. transmog mebbe

Anomaly? Huh, i remember your mixed but kinda positive impressions from that run (get stuck on everything, lol double jump) but seems like it grew on you (pretty close range map so it makes sense, tlw ftw). Burning shrine was the map last week for the second time in like 4 weeks i think so its not gonna be it. Exodus blue and bannerfall have a decent chance. Oh and pantheon was the week before the last one lol.

Edit: tbh anomaly is goat tier just because it spawned shop chop. Still watch that often.

i just like my callouts on anomaly.

Namikaze1

Looks like Bungie finally fixed the clan system. No longer do I have to go and repair the clan on their site to get the clan name of the day.

Here's been the main issue with "live events." Some of them are interesting ideas and represent fun in their own right. They're not rewarding hardly anyone as far as character progression goes however. Each time when I participate in a live event, I walk away with nothing but shaders, or an emblem. I've done Iron Banner rank 5, SRL S-class, all the Festival of Light quests, all the Crimson Day quests...And yeah, Bungie succeeded in getting me to play a lot during those weeks. But those weeks ultimately ended in disappointment after a long grind and not walking away with anything meaningful. These live events are a great idea. But they need to be in tandem with other significant content and they need to offer more meaningful or consistent rewards.

Also Bungie, your special ammo "fix" didn't fix the fact that sniper rifles are still broken in Crucible and are killing the flow of matches and the ability to enjoying PvP..

WeTeHa

Anyone want to suicide farm? Have some work to do and wouldn't mind grabbing exp/loot :)

Edit: well, apparently something is broken, because I can't find a match at all. It's not even evaluating guardians :O

maomaoIYP

Ok I can't even get into a game of skirmish now.
I just did a speed test and I was fine, but if it isn't me, I don't know what is causing it.

So, Xur is selling Peregrine Greaves. Does that mean that the Kiosk is updated with the Year 2 blueprint?

Or does Bungie not care about bugs?

Namikaze1

Ok I can't even get into a game of skirmish now.
I just did a speed test and I was fine, but if it isn't me, I don't know what is causing it.
It took 10 minutes for me to find folks for the daily earlier. Ended up facing a red bar that just would not die while I was in stormtrance. His teammate next to him dies quickly while survives for nearly the duration of my super.

WipedOut

It took 10 minutes for me to find folks for the daily earlier. Ended up facing a red bar that just would not die while I was in stormtrance. His teammate next to him dies quickly while survives for nearly the duration of my super.

At least he was red bar. I hate it when that happens to a green bar dude.

WipedOut

Haha, just got a message from a guy actually thanking us for suiciding :p

I tried suiciding last night, it just wasn't fun and I actually wanted to play. 23-2-2 (W-L-S) Ready for some trials this weekend, finally been getting in some much needed PVP practice, think I'm actually getting better. (maybe)

LTWood12

Oversoul Edict is so damn good. Makes me want a Grasp all the more, but even if I got one there's no way it'd have full auto and a stability perk.

I tried suiciding last night, it just wasn't fun and I actually wanted to play. 23-2-2 (W-L-S) Ready for some trials this weekend, finally been getting in some much needed PVP practice, think I'm actually getting better. (maybe)

Don't kill them too quickly, we need the special :p

Oversoul Edict is so damn good. Makes me want a Grasp all the more, but even if I got one there's no way it'd have full auto and a stability perk.

Praedyth's Timepiece > Grasp.

WipedOut

Don't kill them too quickly, we need the special :p

I may or may not have said that several dozen times last nigh. Going strong on 4 hours sleep. weeeee!

Dismantled it long ago unfortunately. Way back when pulse rifles were hot garbage. Dammit.

I just dismantled 3 of them not long ago... on PS4... after only playing VOG twice so far. I didn't have the patience or the mats to level one up. Ridiculous what Y1 requirements were.

If anyone is up for it wouldn't mind trying to get a VoG run in this weekend. Still in search of that illustrious Gjallarhorn... what year is it?

Top Bottom