• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

LTWood12

That time LT killed Gogloroth with Zhalo Supercell:

Click for video

(edit: LT informs me it was actually Defiance of Yasmin, but still, I did a double take when he killed Golgy outside of the pool.)

I'm honestly not sure. It was either Zhalo, Yasmin, or 1000 YS. In the video it looks like Yasmin though.

edit: To any onlookers wondering why the fuck would I use a Yasmin for Golgoroth. I'm the Gaze getter, and sometimes I forget to reload my sniper rifle. Usually use 1KYS, but use yasmin sometimes.

phen0m24

Oversoul Edict is so damn good. Makes me want a Grasp all the more, but even if I got one there's no way it'd have full auto and a stability perk.

TIMEPIECE

Don't kill them too quickly, we need the special :p

Praedyth's Timepiece > Grasp.

I HEART DJ

Dismantled it long ago unfortunately. Way back when pulse rifles were hot garbage. Dammit.

VADERNOOOOOOO

Me too. We can run vog to get one :)
Was thinking about soloing the abyss to get an edict

Both could be fun

437.jpg

That gun is my bae!

And you should never dismantle unique weapons from the raid :(

I only kept Fatebringer, Foil and Timepiece EDIT AND VEX. Everything else dismantled. :( Even Word and Fang and Oversoul. :(

Wouldn't mind running VoG so I can steal your timepieces XD

Level it up you heathen! :p

Right? Get those energies out, wait what are you saying Trance

Random google image lol. Mines is leveled up besides the final 3 nodes (waste of shards)

Oh so it takes SHARDS to level up a weapon now, eh? :p E N E R G I E S

E92 M3

TIMEPIECE

I HEART DJ

VADERNOOOOOOO

Both could be fun

I only kept Fatebringer, Foil and Timepiece EDIT AND VEX. Everything else dismantled. :( Even Word and Fang and Oversoul. :(

Right? Get those energies out, wait what are you saying Trance

Oh so it takes SHARDS to level up a weapon now, eh? :p E N E R G I E S

You kids and your proper terminologies

phen0m24

You kids and your proper terminologies

Listen here Christmas tree man, you best go use one of them there pulse telemetries that you're also hoarding and spend some of those energies too. :p

I was using PT last night so good

didn't help my KD though

E92 M3

Listen here Christmas tree man, you best go use one of them there pulse telemetries that you're also hoarding and spend some of those energies too. :p

I was using PT last night so good

didn't help my KD though

LOL Christmas tree is staying up for at least another month!

I got rid of all Crota gear except Black hammer and Necrochasm.

Oversoul Edict is so easy to get, run Abyss 3x and you'll get one for sure.

Still have all vault weapons though.

Used AE a lot in doubles and regular crucible, it shreds faster than doctrine imo.

LTWood12

I got rid of all Crota gear except Black hammer and Necrochasm.

Oversoul Edict is so easy to get, run Abyss 3x and you'll get one for sure.

Still have all vault weapons though.

Used AE a lot in doubles and regular crucible, it shreds faster than doctrine imo.

I've still got:
Vex
Fatebringer
Atheon's Epilogue
VoC
Found Verdict
Praedyth's Revenge
Corrective Measure

Nechrocasm
Oversoul Edict
Abyss Defiant
Fang of Ir Yut
Word of Crota
Black Hammer

Morning DGAF.

Fingers crossed for a good Trials map this weekend. I am looking forward to seeing how Krafty plays with the special ammo nerf.

95% chance he uses icebreaker and switches when he the round is over/he can get ammo. He already did that before the nerf when he had no ammo for his 1k stare. He cant play without a sniper, his playstyle depends too much on it. Pulling the 1v3's that he pulls all the time without a sniper and just with the TLW would be near impossible otherwise for his double carries (unless the team is stupid and pushes him in a 1v1 three times which does happen quite a few times lol)

95% chance he uses icebreaker and switches when he the round is over/he can get ammo. He already did that before the nerf when he had no ammo for his 1k stare. He cant play without a sniper, his playstyle depends too much on it. Pulling the 1v3's that he pulls all the time without a sniper and just with the TLW would be near impossible otherwise for his double carries (unless the team is stupid and pushes him in a 1v1 three times which does happen quite a few times lol)

The Icebreaker/Sidearm/Invective seem like a HUGE oversight on Bungie's part.

Ape, this weekend or next (probably next), I'm going to want to party up with you and remove the * from my Flawless*.

56152-LOST-we-have-to-go-back-gif-WCRZ.gif

Of course!

:) Darryl why can't we grab Grimlock and go 9-0 this time....

Sigh but I want to do Crimson Doubles fro grimoire :(!! I might be down for helping out for your trials run though--I'm in conference meetings all day (phone) so I can't be listening to call outs and stuff :\ so CD would be just easiest for me

Of course!

Yea it's crazy. I use Ice Breaker in crimson double and by the next round I have 12-16 special ammo.

Axoman

After getting both ghosts in my first night of playing CD, I didn't get any ghosts while completing the bounties on my second character.

I did get the second shader last night, so I've got both shaders now.

For you nightstalkers, what's the best smoke to use for PvP? Also, what's your overall nightstalker setup for PvP?

For you nightstalkers, what's the best smoke to use for PvP? Also, what's your overall nightstalker setup for PvP?

The venon one is op as fuck if you can get a hit on a 1v1 or a 1v2. Its basically a free kill if you hit it right before engaging. Venon+nade combo is also legit. A lot of kills that way.

Jafku

After getting both ghosts in my first night of playing CD, I didn't get any ghosts while completing the bounties on my second character.

I did get the second shader last night, so I've got both shaders now.

Envenomed+Vortex or Voidwall

LTWood12

T-44 and I went 5-1 last night in CD. As two people that have always felt incredibly scrubby in PvP, it was awesome. Winning is fun.

WipedOut

T-44 and I went 5-1 last night in CD. As two people that have always felt incredibly scrubby in PvP, it was awesome. Winning is fun.

23-2, I know what you mean. I think we had a streak of 15 at least. (the two suicides didn't count)

Winning feels good. I think we only came up against maybe 1 or 2 suiciders.

stay gold

Yeah the Ice Breaker thing is just silly. By Round 2 people are going to have more special ammo than they would have before the nerf.

Preventing the extra ammo perks from activating on initial spawn and tweaking the number of special ammo drops throughout the games would have been a much more natural way to go about it imo.

phen0m24

A masterball!

I hope they really do update the old raids (in addition to whatever the new stuff is). Shits been asked for since the dawn of time.

FTFY math

;)

I would like to see the levels upped for the old raids - maybe with updated loot levels?? but I hope they made something new as well

WeTeHa

Just checked my drops and got another 320 ghost from afk suiciding. Now I have a 320 crimson and 320 poop ghost.

don't hate me

FTFY math

;)

I would like to see the levels upped for the old raids - maybe with updated loot levels?? but I hope they made something new as well
Of coarse!

Destiny players are stuck wandering in a desert. Anything substantially new at this point would be like finding water in a Oasis.

Top Bottom