• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

WipedOut

What's going on, Wiped? You still need help with that last ToM mission? I still need help with the first mission for Sleeper Simulant.
Nah, it was the exotic sword I need. I can help with the sleeper simulant, just let me know

Edit: top of the page again..... Seriously? x4
59885980.jpg

Mindlog

We created the drop rates and even we don't understand them!
lol
Man it must be really bittersweet to be on the live team. They're trying so hard, but they get it thrown back at them from everywhere. Players all disgruntled, game engine all byzantine and tools only for use when wearing mittens.

Namikaze1

Teasing Pink, I decided to check how many games we did when CD went up. We did 16 legit games, and we won 5 of them. I thought it was two. Oops.

So yeah, we're pretty much set for the ghost.

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
greetings fellow Guardias, a couple friends of mine recently got the PS4 and started playing Destiny. I figure I'll dust the game off and get back in it for a little. a question thou. since so much had changed, I want to know if there's still point to keep some of my old Hear One Exotics. is there ways to upgrade them and make them as good as the new stuff? I left the game when The Dark Below came out and got a few Exotic guns sitting around like the Thorn, Patience and Time, Plan C, Pocket Infinity and such.

greetings fellow Guardias, a couple friends of mine recently got the PS4 and started playing Destiny. I figure I'll dust the game off and get back in it for a little. a question thou. since so much had changed, I want to know if there's still point to keep some of my old Hear One Exotics. is there ways to upgrade them and make them as good as the new stuff? I left the game when The Dark Below came out and got a few Exotic guns sitting around like the Thorn, Patience and Time, Plan C, Pocket Infinity and such.

Down near the vanguard there are two kiosks (flatscreen TV) that are for the exotic weapons and armour collections. You can pick up year two versions of the guns you already have for legendary marks (the new currency ala vanguard/crucible marks) 150 marks per gun. However out of those guns you listed only Plan C has a year 2 version at the moment as Bungie hasn't brought them all forward yet.

Kalamari

After I finish cooking an exquisite meal fit for a king, I will be up for some Golgi challenge, or super sweaty eatsports trials action.

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
Down near the vanguard there are two kiosks (flatscreen TV) that are for the exotic weapons and armour collections. You can pick up year two versions of the guns you already have for legendary marks (the new currency ala vanguard/crucible marks) 150 marks per gun. However out of those guns you listed only Plan C has a year 2 version at the moment as Bungie hasn't brought them all forward yet.

hmmm, guess I'll check it out. do I do bounties for the legendary marks or is there some other stuff I'm suppose to do for that?

Sky Walker

From bungie :
Anyone who has competed in seven matches will receive one

Does that mean I don't need to win ? Just "competing" in seven matches without suicides will make me qualified to receive one ?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Who art want play Crimson legit after done with Jaf I am?

Don't worry Jaf. I love it when I get into sniper battles because when I destroy two on one it feels so good.

hmmm, guess I'll check it out. do I do bounties for the legendary marks or is there some other stuff I'm suppose to do for that?
You get marks for doing the daily and weekly crucible, strikes, and missions that are highlighted in the bottom left of the director. Some event bounties (iron banner weeklies, a pair of trials bounties) also give some marks. You also have an account cap of 200, so be sure to spend some now and again!

I think maybe some of the ttk story quests do too, but been so long since I did those, can't remember.

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
You get marks for doing the daily and weekly crucible, strikes, and missions that are highlighted in the bottom left of the director. Some event bounties (iron banner weeklies, a pair of trials bounties) also give some marks. You also have an account cap of 200, so be sure to spend some now and again!

I think maybe some of the ttk story quests do too, but been so long since I did those, can't remember.

thanks for the info, guess I'll work on it over the weekend or something.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Lots of them do, actually, to the point where of you start chain clearing quests in addition to the daily/weekly rewards you really have to watch the cap.

NastyBook

Is everybody and their fucking mom on Mars gathering Relic Iron for the Dark Drinker sword? And it seems like it's taking way longer to get the mats here than it did on Earth and the Moon.

NastyBook

How do we know if someone is lag switching?
Biggest takeaway is when I'm engaging someone and they stop taking damage after the first few shots. If they're moving, they also tend to go mindlessly into whatever direction they were initially facing. Sneaking up on that same player before he can react and lag is also a good giveaway.

Top Bottom