• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

ocean

Banned
What's my best sidearm option? I have:

havoc pigeon with rangefinder, spray&play, snapshot/QuickDraw/reinforced barrel

havoc pigeon with crowd control, spray&play , speed reload/quick draw/feather mag

Jabberhakke with reactive reload, spray&play, hand loaded/skip rounds/appended mag

Or is there a better vendor option?
That first Pigeon looks ace. Rangefinder, QuickDraw and a quick reload perk? As good as it gets.

SpecX

You're referring to not committing suicide? I saw a couple of those and was like "oh well... our win I guess".

17th of February?
Sorry it's not till the 23rd of feb. Need to complete 3 legit matches with no suicide. Doesn't say if if you win against others that suicide that those don't count. Too much drinking not thinking straight.

Edit: sorry, bought the strange dance emote :(

Edit edit: holy shit I can't get this info right it's not 3 matches it's 7 and the ghost on the 23rd...

I already did 11 matches on Crimson day 1 so yay for my ghost! Now I'll play 7 matches on xb1. Wasn't going to bother until this news came out.

LTWood12

T-44 and I lost two to start the night then won eight in a row. Got pretty sweaty at times. Quite a few 5-4s. Dat Oversoul Edict tho'

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Too much of something is bad enough, something's coming over me to make me wonder, too much of nothing is just as tough.

UAoeWn1.png

Rehsa

Damn 60 lol, how many were afk? I wonder how many me and Colonel played. We seemed to come out even on wins I think, lots of comeback matches and panic scrubbiness from me (can't snipe can't shotgun). Only got one of the shaders though but that's OK

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Me and Toast are on a tear.

Patheon is garbage for this. Jesus christ spawning on C side. Have to run a mile just to get to set up point.

the_id

Who wants to do Trials or CD? I need to practice by call-outs and sniping. Make sure to have normal sodium chloride concentrations in your blood.

GutZ31

Just figured I would report in after watching Deadpool.

It's actually really damn good, even though they spilled the beans on a few things with the trailer. Super funny if you don't mind dick jokes out the wazoo.

I legit, no snark, wish I could see how this game is coded. How the fuck are drop rates something that they can be caught off guard by, isn't it just a drop weight they assign? What the fuck :p

My very first thought, though I don't believe them its as intended

What's the preferred roll for shotguns these days? I want to reroll my year one matador just because.

Rifled/Reinforced, Kneepads, grave robber/close and personal

Bungie's just going to refresh all the Dark Below and House of Wolves weapons

quote me

Thats my feeling as well, they're going to let us go wild before another hard reset. I presume the infusion system will still be in place so load outs should be glorious

Acidote

Hey guys, I need two people for the modified Undying Mind Strike and the final mission for the ToM? Any volunteers?

Top Bottom