• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

AND YOU GET A GHOST

AND YOU GET A GHOST

AND EVERYONE GET A GHOST

Well, now I can help thee poor lost souls who abandoned hope get 7 wins

...like later tho. Gonna go get tacos right now.

Fuck you t(-_-)t

tumblrleq9g6jvft1qagcyr.gif

Shiv47

What's my best sidearm option? I have:

havoc pigeon with rangefinder, spray&play, snapshot/QuickDraw/reinforced barrel

havoc pigeon with crowd control, spray&play , speed reload/quick draw/feather mag

Jabberhakke with reactive reload, spray&play, hand loaded/skip rounds/appended mag

Or is there a better vendor option?

It's soooo strange. Towards the end of year one, I was drag-shotting and quick scoping like crazy. This year? Everyone beats me to it and I miss my shots constantly.

IT'S BECAUSE OF THOSE SNIPERS FRENDEN

Don't jump off that map in another Crimson Suicide. We can talk about this. You suck because of the AA Sniper Rifles. Just say it. Tell everyone in this thread. "I suck". Become free from this game. Together we can transcend destiny. We will fight Bungie.

Just say it. "I suck". It's the Sniper Rifles fault! It always was! It always will be!

I'm so sick of lag.

IT'S BECAUSE OF THAT LAG MATH

Don't jump off that map in another Crimson Suicide. We can talk about this. You suck because of the lag. Just say it. Tell everyone in this thread. "I suck". Become free from this game. Together we can transcend destiny. We will fight Bungie.

Just say it. "I suck". It's the lags fault! It always was! It always will be!

LTWood12

I'm going to go ahead and take credit for this happening. No doubt PSF's blurb made a few waves.

Kappa

Really happy for everyone. Now we can just play for fun.

bustin98

I'm looking for a date in crimson doubles. I'm a titan with 294 light. I'd prefer someone from gaf as most of us are decent folk. Hit me up at bustin98 on ps4.

Wow that's unexpected. Bungie actually attempting to rectify something. Someone should put Deej's face on that Oprah bees gif with chocolate ghosts flying from the box.

the_id

I'm looking for a date in crimson doubles. I'm a titan with 294 light. I'd prefer someone from gaf as most of us are decent folk. Hit me up at bustin98 on ps4.
I can help. i need my trials practice. PSN the_id. Give me 30 mins, I'm persistently hungry.

NastyBook

What's going on, Wiped? You still need help with that last ToM mission? I still need help with the first mission for Sleeper Simulant.

Top Bottom