• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Good games ape and john. Got to mercury after losing mercy to a very tough final boss. I checked ape and one guy was 2360 ELO and the other was 2100 o_O. We went 4-4 and lost to sunsinger firebolt bullshit.

Igor looked up the first final boss and apparently the two warlocks were 2100+ Elo. We took them to 4-4. Nothing to sneeze at!

The 2360 guy is way more impressive for me. That was rank #80 on guardian.gg. We almost had them too, had just shut down both of their self res and we had a smash. Should have used it first chance we had on one of the warlocks but oh well. It was a close game.

Edit: here, them sweaty motherfuckers:

vQIfJDU.jpg

@JohnOfMars's Tweets are protected.

Only confirmed followers have access to @JohnOfMars's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.

Here ya go!

Igor looked up the first final boss and apparently the two warlocks were 2100+ Elo. We took them to 4-4. Nothing to sneeze at!

The 2360 guy is way more impressive for me. That was rank #80 on guardian.gg. We almost had them too, had just shut down both of their self res and we had a smash. Should have used it first chance we had on one of the warlocks but oh well. It was a close game.

Damn. My Trials ELO, by the way, from that Flawless run, went from 1232 to 1239. womp womp. #s don't mean anything!

the_id

I'm looking for a date in crimson doubles. I'm a titan with 294 light. I'd prefer someone from gaf as most of us are decent folk. Hit me up at bustin98 on ps4.
Good games. Sorry was very scrubby mate.

Let me know if you want to do a Raid one of these days and we can get a group together or join Hawkian's newbie raid.

EDIT: I'm up for some trials for Bounties later in 1 hour after I do my chores for the Mrs.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
My guess is that 99% of the really good players stopped playing Crimson. This is a huge difference between day one and two in terms of skill.

Toast you can tell me which weapons you need me to use for the bounties. I can use whatever.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Oh, this is here, and 138 pages already...

I was distracted by MGSV. Perhaps I'll be able to get in on some raids with BTX to finally experience that side of Destiny.

My guess is that 99% of the really good players stopped playing Crimson. This is a huge difference between day one and two in terms of skill.

Toast you can tell me which weapons you need me to use for the bounties. I can use whatever.
I need auto rifle, hand Cannon, and pulse. So any of those 3.

Foxxsoxx

Anyone doing any Kings Fall normal tonight? Stopped raiding right before HM came out because of some major burnout. 300+ LL though.

PSN is Fakehound.

Woke up and first thing I notice is guaranteed 320 ghost for everyone who plays 7 games.

What the fuck happend in the past 6 hours I was asleep? Is this real life?

There's a reason why 99% of the game involves chasing after new toys and burying most of them in a vault.

lol dead

needs a tag

dog tag

Top Bottom