• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

We have 1 spot in an IB train. If you're Asian, then we'll have a Half-Asian IB Train!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit Nevermind, we're 4/5 Asian already! Didn't know Burrito and Pandora was Asian. Wiped out is in the minority.

9 more days until Crimson Doubles

I can't stand this

I'm going to make my hands go red(get it) once it comes out

you'll love(get it) my gameplay

it'll be a valentines(get it) massacre

And they will...rue the day(get it) they went up against me

VALENTINES DAY PUNS WHOO

the_id

Thanks for the Iron Banner Ride guys, and Kean, apologies for dying with the spark all the time. LOL. Space bullets are somehow traveling faster on my side of the lag.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Last game of the night.

yZUzxMg.png

Good games everyone. Be up for some more IB tomorrow.

WipedOut

Rank 5 on All Alts.

Hunter - 314 cloak

Titan - 311 weyloran's march with ambush / shortgaze, partial refund, perfect balance / hand laid stock / smallbore, hidden hand

Warlock - 320 Sidearm - this will need to go into my 1000 yard stare, when I get it.

SpecX

I can no longer play IB Rift with randoms. Nobody goes for the damn spark and all I need is one fucking win for my last character to hit rank 5. This is making my blood boil as I'm so close, yet so far due to these idiots playing this mode as a death match.

I can no longer play IB Rift with randoms. Nobody goes for the damn spark and all I need is one fucking win for my last character to hit rank 5. This is making my blood boil as I'm so close, yet so far due to these idiots playing this mode as a death match.

Lol you can join me if you want. I'm about to take my warlock to rank 5

WipedOut

Winning with Randos is like winning something from scratch off tickets. I can Happen but it's rare AF.

Just wait and do a bounty tomorrow. That should get you there.

Sigh. 15 more PoE 28s to unlock Variks' shaders.

But only 0 more PoE 28s required for not caring about ugly shaders that you won't use!

To be fair it made no sense when they added the Etheric light for Petra rep only. She has so little to offer from rank ups and ELight was always connected to PoE. Whynotboth.jpg

I'll just dive back into The Witness

FTFY. Or at least FTFMe.

Frenden

Banned
But only 0 more PoE 28s required for not caring about ugly shaders that you won't use!

To be fair it made no sense when they added the Etheric light for Petra rep only. She has so little to offer from rank ups and ELight was always connected to PoE. Whynotboth.jpg

FTFY. Or at least FTFMe.

Shaders are the one thing I'm a completionist on. :p

SpecX

Rank 5 achieved on all 3 characters. Last match of the night finally paired me with a team knowing what to do. Wasn't even worth getting that last character ranked up with it only giving me 312 warlock gauntlets. Bring back control or clash with bounties that work for that mode.

IB rank 5 rewards:
317 IB sidearm
319 Hunter gauntlet
312 Warlock gauntlet

IB RNG rewards:
318 IB Ghost
312 IB Ghost
307 Hunter boots

Ji66a-Man

Xbone IB Rank 5 Haul:
314 MG (infusion material)
319 Titan class item (kept it)
314 Warlock class item (infusion material)

Time to find late night PS4 IB trains and get my other 3 characters to rank 5.

Edit: Got my PS Hunter and Titan to IB Rank 5 for junk drops. Just have to get my Warlock to rank 5.
311 MG (infusion material)
311 Titan old class item (infusion material)

Shaders are the one thing I'm a completionist on. :p

Yeah my shader and emblem kiosks are mostly full. I don't even check the sparrow and ship kiosks though.

.....and yet those Cryptarch/Strike/Crucible shaders and emblems are just sitting there empty. Sitting and laughing at us. Always laughing.

Frenden

Banned
Yeah my shader and emblem kiosks are mostly full. I don't even check the sparrow and ship kiosks though.

.....and yet those Cryptarch/Strike/Crucible shaders and emblems are just sitting there empty. Sitting and laughing at us. Always laughing.
Don't even get me started. Holding back the Vanguard, Crucible, and Cryptarch shaders this long is god damn criminal.

I just solo the 34s. Totally doable with a sword and a little camping with a sniper rifle.

I hate solo stuff. Makes me anxious.

LTWood12

Packages:
317 Wolf cloak
315 Gauntlets
315 Sniper w/ Ambush, Underdog, injection mold, & outlaw. Probably infusion fuel, but I've had some fun with it.

Post match rewards:
Boots x3
Chest x2
Camelot Helmet x1
Fusion Rifle x1
Scout x1

My helmet drop is the only time I ever saw one drop for anyone all week. I actually had not bought it on my Titan last IB so I was happy.

Deku Tree

Someone kept a record on Reddit and they got Legendaries an average of once every 9 games

7qDw8Xx.png

So one drop for every two hours of play. Horrible drop rate confirmed.

I guess the thing to do is go in with a full fireteam and play the "mercy looting" game on the last day. Two minutes per game.

Matt Frost

My Rank 5 rewards were awful, bad, mean, wasted. Got:

313 Hunter Gauntlet
305 Warlock Helmet
315 Titan Gauntlet

- all my characters have those but in 320 -

Dont know why I bothered reaching Rank 5 to be honest, wasted time I guess...

But my RNG were, at least, a little better...

5 Scout Rifles
5 Fusion Rifles

But from those none were actually good and had bad perks.

I needed a 320 Ghost or a 320 Cape but nothing, wanted the exclusive Helmet but no.

At least I earned the Titan (better than the one I had) and Hunter helmet (good roll) in Osiris. And learned how to use the arc subclass of the Hunter + shotgun. Invisibility + Conspiracy Theory = win. Didn't go flawless though. Need better teammates.

Last thing for now: Does anyone know what is the exotic Scout Rifle I am missing from the kiosk? The one on the right (the one after the MIDA)? Have no clue at all...

So one drop for every two hours of play. Horrible drop rate confirmed.

I guess the thing to do is go in with a full fireteam and play the "mercy looting" game on the last day. Two minutes per game.

I'd be up for some mercy looting later, I'm at the cusp of rank 3 (so still have a chance of second wind boots) and have 5 medallions to protect

Number45

Last thing for now: Does anyone know what is the exotic Scout Rifle I am missing from the kiosk? The one on the right (the one after the MIDA)? Have no clue at all...
One of the class specific scouts perhaps? Tlaloc or Boolean Gemini? Have been trying to find an exhaustive list of *all* exotics in the game and it's actually not that straightforward...

WeTeHa

I'd be up for some mercy looting later, I'm at the cusp of rank 3 (so still have a chance of second wind boots) and have 5 medallions to protect

Is mercy looting just joining a game as a full fireteam and then not doing anything besides running/jumping/dancing and letting the enemy win immediately?

If so, I'd be up for it while I work on my powerpoint presentation for tomorrow.

Top Bottom