• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

I'll help Drizzay

Nice, that should be six now actually if everyone is ready to go. I'm just chilling in orbit on Grave's account (PSN = GraveRobberX if he's not on anyone's list here)

edit:

GraveRobber, Kalamari, Jakfu, WipedOut, Lnkn and some guy who's banned on Gaf lol

WipedOut

Sure thing. We've got 2 spots still for Golgi CM starting at Totems as soon as we get 6.
Sweet, just message me when we're ready to go

Trials haul today:

Gloves for hunter and warlock (I still can't jump as a warlock)
Hunter boots from gold
Trials ghost from gold
Rocker Launcher with tracking.

Still haven't made it to Mercury yet.. :(

Nice, that should be six now actually if everyone is ready to go. I'm just chilling in orbit on Grave's account (PSN = GraveRobberX if he's not on anyone's list here)

edit:

GraveRobber, Kalamari, Jakfu, WipedOut, Lnkn and some guy who's banned on Gaf lol

Ahh bummer. Wife needs a new pair of shoes.

Next time

NeOak

nunca me dejes sola y sin ti

dead2.gif

Frenden

Banned
Theres legit beef going on, claims that Chomps is actually Extremizm whose from the UK so banned from playing because of lag
Yeah. I'm watching Anbu's stream now. Dime seems the most upset by it. I think it tilted him pretty bad that second match--I was watching his stream for that one.

Yeah. I'm watching Anbu's stream now. Dime seems the most upset by it. I think it tilted him pretty bad that second match--I was watching his stream for that one.

Anbu was tanking all sorts that last game, if it is extremizm it wouldn't matter the game will always give someone an advantage

Frenden

Banned
I didn't deeply mind the Thorn meta--TLW used to handle Thorn dudes pretty readily and that was my go to. But I'm soooo sick of looking at Thorn now. Especially when it doesn't have a good check and balance.

ocean

Banned
SirD, three seconds after losing, "It's okay--we won anyway 'cause they cheated."

Oof.
Iffy excuse. Having a laggy dude in your lobby isn't a clear cut advantage, it can fuck your plays up as well.

Great games though. I'm so happy to see Thorn come back, sweaties during the Pulse meta were absolutely horrible.

ocean

Banned
Using anything other than Thorn or TLW, the game is either stale as shit or 100% special weapon based.

I much prefer seeing Thorn and TLW run rampant than long distance peek a boo with snipers or ConspiracyD in a box.

Though in all fairness, Thorn is unbalanced. Not saying it's not, but that doesn't mean it isn't fun. Thorn should have been a First Curse archetype gun: 3 body shot kill and good range but slow as a fucking truck and low stability.

Edit: or Doctrine. That thing is so nasty.

Top Bottom