• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Just took Jakfu to Mercury.

I'm doing flawless carries now, Ape!

Final boss was bizarre. Maybe scarab hunting?
One guy kept suiciding, the other hid in rubble on the Alpha beach and the last actually tried to play. It was weird. Then on round 4, one guy quit. Yeah.

:O

Quick, where's LT?!

Edit: but that also doesn't surprise me John. You're good!

WipedOut

I can help if you run it again.

Put me on if you guys need a sub.

Added both. We have enough for a second run if everyone from the first one shows up. Will keep all the alts posted.

Vault of Glass Raid: 10pm ish est (Yes Ji66a, 7pm PST) PS4 - full hard mode run

1. Wipedout
2. SpecX
3. Death
4. Ji66a-Man
5. Deku Tree
6. jdirtybird32

Alts: (If someone doesn't show up or may run more than once)
1. Night_Knight
2. Shiv47
3. deafmedal1
4. churmom
5. the_ID

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Alright I'll be up for some more trials or crimson later on if people are around. Good Mercury run Igor and Ape. I swear we faced 75% sunsingers in that run.

l4Kie0ReJnVD7xMFa.gif

The jump snipe i told you guys

Chucker

TFW you get kicked and nobody says anything in the party when you're 311, then they proceed to grab somebody at 305.

I just want this last shit done, man.

Anyone want to do some crimson double? I'm hoping to get around 4 wins tonight before calling it a night. I will be playing sweaty but no mic.

Oh man that's awesome, X! Josh has played with Poffins too - who he said is really good. I bet you guys had a blast. Snipes!!!

It was fun. I've been trying for a while now so that felt good to get out of the way

Congrats man!

Want an even bigger accomplishment? Help me go flawless! Haha.

At least help me get a doctrine next week pretty please. :)

Haha for sure man, we'll get that done!

Added both. We have enough for a second run if everyone from the first one shows up. Will keep all the alts posted.

Vault of Glass Raid: 10pm ish est (Yes Ji66a, 7pm PST) PS4 - full hard mode run

1. Wipedout
2. SpecX
3. Death
4. Ji66a-Man
5. Deku Tree
6. jdirtybird32

Alts: (If someone doesn't show up or may run more than once)
1. Night_Knight
2. Shiv47
3. deafmedal1
4. churmom
5. the_ID

Had to go out, sorry. I'll join for the second run if there is spot still

Frenden

Banned
I have seriously never done the raid and I am not seriously expecting to get to do the CM (I imagine I'd be an anchor).

I am seriously 310-314 depending on character/loadout.

I'll give it a shot, though!

HM Golg.
I have been kicked from 2 other parties after I posted that. This shit is the worst.
311 isn't even low for this.

I'm not defending them kicking you, but do you have Black Spindle 310+ or something as good? That could be the reason. Lfg has snobs sometimes when it comes to dps like that. Good luck finding a group either way.

Top Bottom