• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I think I have to dismantle my 11 Necros now. Absolutely zero vault space. Moving stuff from characters is like solving a rubik cube. Move this primary over, take away this, uh change to alt, move this, take that, etc. Sorry Nami.

I think I have to dismantle my 11 Necros now. Absolutely zero vault space. Moving stuff from characters is like solving a rubik cube. Move this primary over, take away this, uh change to alt, move this, take that, etc. Sorry Nami.

But that was the fun part in Resident Evil 4

Edit: holy shit just checked and ape is top poster of this OT. Ape following nami's path

GGs everyone on the fresh-->Golgi CM raid, and many thanks to everyone who suffered the scrub without even getting loot out of it :p

Not sure if I'll be up for more Destiny tonight, but I'll definitely be down for two more Golgi CMs (got the CP saved thankfully) and some Crimson doubles at some point before reset.

GGs everyone on the fresh-->Golgi CM raid, and many thanks to everyone who suffered the scrub without even getting loot out of it :p

Not sure if I'll be up for more Destiny tonight, but I'll definitely be down for two more Golgi CMs (got the CP saved thankfully) and some Crimson doubles at some point before reset.

Speaking of reset. Anyway I can get on that reset raid runs for Oryx CM so I can finally get a 320 primary?

Drizzay pls

Hook me up for Golgi if you do it at a reasonable time, I need that sweet infusion fodder

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
After using the HB for nearly a week and going back and using the Eirene today it is a world of difference. Have to get use to it again.

ocean

Banned
After using the HB for nearly a week and going back and using the Eirene today it is a world of difference. Have to get use to it again.
I feel ya. Been wrecking with Thorn for so long, played Trials today and I was an utter embarrassment. PTSD over that card I ran holy shit.

Need to spend the week practicing with Y2 water guns so I can try for Doctrine next week

Namikaze1

I go away to see Deadpool to come back to read about Kadey dismantling her 11 Necros.

Destiny is truly dead now.

Bungie, dammit, give us the year 2 Necrochasm already! I am 60% done with the stuff I'm making for the announcement.

WipedOut

Vault of Glass Raid: 10pm ish est (Yes Ji66a, 7pm PST) PS4 - full hard mode run

1. Wipedout
2. SpecX
3. Death
4. Ji66a-Man
5. Deku Tree
6. jdirtybird32

Alts: (If someone doesn't show up or may run more than once)

Shiv47

1. Wipedout
2. SpecX
3. Death
4. Ji66a-Man
5. Deku Tree
6. jdirtybird32

I can go if you need an extra or do multiple runs.

deafmedal

Hello. A friend and I are interested in performing a HM Golgy challenge if 4 other guardians and a checkpoint would be available!

!. deafmedal
!!. comms
!!!. ???
!!!!. ???
!!!!!. ???
!!!!!!. ???

WipedOut

I'd love to but I've never done VoG before.
Might be able to bring you along, added as an alt

I can go if you need an extra or do multiple runs.

Added

1. Wipedout
2. SpecX
3. Death
4. Ji66a-Man
5. Deku Tree
6. jdirtybird32

1. Night_Knight
2. Shiv47

deafmedal

Might be able to bring you along, added as an alt

Added

1. Wipedout
2. SpecX
3. Death
4. Ji66a-Man
5. Deku Tree
6. jdirtybird32

1. Night_Knight
2. Shiv47
Count me in for a 2nd/3rd run if it pops off :)

Hello. A friend and I are interested in performing a HM Golgy challenge if 4 other guardians and a checkpoint would be available!

!. deafmedal
!!. comms
!!!. ???
!!!!. ???
!!!!!. ???
!!!!!!. ???

Not sure if I'll be available to run it but I can at least hook you up w the CP if you still need it. It'll depend on how long it takes to fill the group, so I'll keep an eye on the thread.

chur

1. Wipedout
2. SpecX
3. Death
4. Ji66a-Man
5. Deku Tree
6. jdirtybird32

1. Night_Knight
2. Shiv47
3. deafmedal1
4. churmom
I can help if you run it again.

the_id

1. Wipedout
2. SpecX
3. Death
4. Ji66a-Man
5. Deku Tree
6. jdirtybird32

1. Night_Knight
2. Shiv47
3. deafmedal1
Put me on if you guys need a sub.

Dez_

Thanks doc!

Ok! Need 2 for HM Golgy.

!. deafmedal
!!. comms
!!!. churmom
!!!!. Nicodemic
!!!!!. ???
!!!!!!. ???
I've never done the challenge version for Golgoroth on HM, but I'd like to help out. Everyone is supposed to catch the gaze each round, right?
psn: rcmDez

Just took Jakfu to Mercury.

I'm doing flawless carries now, Ape!

Final boss was bizarre. Maybe scarab hunting?
One guy kept suiciding, the other hid in rubble on the Alpha beach and the last actually tried to play. It was weird. Then on round 4, one guy quit. Yeah.

Top Bottom