• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Trakan

I have seriously never done the raid and I am not seriously expecting to get to do the CM (I imagine I'd be an anchor).

I am seriously 310-314 depending on character/loadout.

I'll give it a shot, though!

Goddamn, if you've never done the raid I can't even imagine how content starved you are.

LT use Thorn, it is too sweaty for normal weapons right now

Edit: We won, nice. I honestly don't know why but for the last 20 games I played today I've been matched with all sweaty teams, no chill matches :\

Before regular doubles was removed it was so chill :\ wish Bungie brought it back

Does this mean I don't suck? :D

NwljtEa.png

LTWood12

LT use Thorn, it is too sweaty for normal weapons right now

Edit: We won, nice. I honestly don't know why but for the last 20 games I played today I've been matched with all sweaty teams, no chill matches :

Before regular doubles was removed it was so chill : wish Bungie brought it back

I was on Vita ;)

todd360

I'm tired of waiting kadey. You obviously aren't going to crack and find another person yourself and I'm not about to crack. Hell nah. I'm just going to keep playing trails lol.

Dez_

Nice. Completed my first Golg CM. That was definitely more difficult than Warpriest. Looking to try out Oryx next week. Appreciate the run everyone!
Good job everybody. If anyone wants to do another challenge mode I'll be up for it.

Good games Chur!

Thanks for the patience and explanation, all! That was fun.
You handled that very well. Thanks for the help!

Kalamari

I decided to level my Warlock up to 38 so I can hold more arms day roll, but after dying 10 times due to the stupid jump I decided it wasn't worth it. RIP Warlock.

Top Bottom