• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Frenden

Banned
Man. I feel lucky as shit. I've never had to justify play time to the Mrs. and she's never been mad at me for engaging in it. She tells me to, "go shooty shoot," and I let her watch her stories, haha.

We spend a lot of time together, though, so I think it's good alone time for her too. We're both on the sorta-introverted side and need that.

Chucker

Man. I feel lucky as shit. I've never had to justify play time to the Mrs. and she's never been mad at me for engaging in it. She tells me to, "go shooty shoot," and I let her watch her stories, haha.

We spend a lot of time together, though, so I think it's good alone time for her too. We're both on the sorta-introverted side and need that.

9 times out of 10 we have it like that. This was the 10th time. It also explains why it was as easy as just chilling to cool it down.

Toki767

2 hours of Crimson doubles. Came away with a 310 chocolate ghost, 319 sugary ghost, 310 zhalo, and both shaders. Seems like a success to me.

Also is that Red Spectre even good? I got 2 of those as well.

the_id

I'm up for some trials or crimson doubles. I need my PVP practice....I'll be in orbit and listening to the entertainment that you call the GOP Debate so send me an invite.

Nothus

Hey guys, not played Destiny in over a month but might come back if this guaranteed 320 ghost thing is legit?
All you have to do is finish 7 games of doubles, right? Does killing yourself in those 7 games still work or do you have to win the 7 games?

FyreWulff

Hey guys, not played Destiny in over a month but might come back if this guaranteed 320 ghost thing is legit?
All you have to do is finish 7 games of doubles, right? Does killing yourself in those 7 games still work or do you have to win the 7 games?

it's legit, on bungie.net right now

you have to actually play the games. don't have to win

Ji66a-Man

You have to complete 7 matches, win or lose, without suiciding.

RNGesus why you no give me CD shaders?
Rgn why do you not give any loot? Played with one if my eldest kid friends. I got 2 sugar heart consumables, coins galore and motes of lighr

He gets a party crasher, spare change, chocolate ghost at 320 and legendary engrams.

Do a trials run, first match he gets a chestplate, everyone elses gets coins

Rng really hates me

aarcane

Got this 1000 Yard Stare from a Vanguard level-up package:

azSvCJG.jpg

Sightsys/Longview/Tacsys
Last Resort
Explosive Rounds/Snapshot/Malleus Maleficarum
Hidden Hand

I'm more of a shotgunner when I play PvP, but I want to use snipers more, so I should keep hold of this one, right?

maomaoIYP

Just realized I had used the wrong infusion fuel and now I'm left without a 310 gaunlets with HC reload for my titan. Feels bad man.

azSvCJG.jpg

Sightsys/Longview/Tacsys
Last Resort
Hidden Hand

I'm more of a shotgunner when I play PvP, but I want to use snipers more, so I should keep hold of this one, right?
That's fairly decent, hidden hand and snapshot are what you want on a "perfect" sniper, but last resort is more of a perk for trials and tacsys ain't terrible but it's definitely no shortgaze or ambush. The only thing that matters though is how you like it. If it feels just right for you then use it, if you don't like it, get rid of it.

stay gold

azSvCJG.jpg

Sightsys/Longview/Tacsys
Last Resort
Hidden Hand

Snapshot & Hidden Hand are god roll perks.

Which Longview scope is it? Please say SLR10...

Figured out why my ELO is staying low despite going flawless two weeks in a row.

Well, Ape, if you want your ELO keep climbing, keep playing with me. Guardian.gg makes ELO adjustments based on the team's average ELO, not individuals. So with our team, my ELO is artificially higher and thus & I don't climb and yours is lower and you get credit for beating teams that your individual ELO is actually higher than. This is apparently why Mudaro's ELO is so high. He finds the lowest ELO guy he can and does carries of them.

More evidence that #s don't tell the whole story.

Top Bottom