• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

I still remember when MBTrace, GalacticToast and me were like the very first teams on GAF to make it to Mercury. We got there 7 minutes after TripleWRECK. One of my favorite memories from Year 1.

Three Hunters. I was Golden Gun, the other two were Bladedancers.

Deku Tree

VoG is still da best. Thanks for running with us it was a blast.

We ended up doing two more full CE, Still no graverobber or timebreaker. Did get dat fatebringer though. Need to do Skolas at some point for the grimoire and a etheric light lol.

I'm doing CE and VoG x3 every week until I get that damn thing. (Sparrow)

It shouldn't be that hard to get a Timebreaker. The GraveRobber is very rare though, feels like it's as rare as Crux of Crota.

E92 M3

Thats how i imagine the Thunderlord post saved in Drizzay's computer to be *dreams*

Also drizz what do you think of this roll i got from the cryptarch lottery? Ambush, triple tap (useless), rifled barrel and unflinching. Better than the quest one? Probably not right.

Only time we'll get a Thunderlord post from Drizz is when he gets the Thunderlawd in Destiny Year 4.

phen0m24

Great post, John! :)

Remember trips with Unstable and Wicked And Drizz.

Near misses with Darryl and Grim - then Ape and Sentinalprimus. Dat 8-1.

I'm now sitting on a 6-0 card - if anyone wants to help me get a rocket launcher later? :p

Did HM VoG 3x and CE 1x last night. GG crew.

What loot did I get? Enough shards to do 3/4 of a faction rank up if I wanted. And two exotic shards. TBH I was in it for the fun.

VoG is still da best. Thanks for running with us it was a blast.
We ended up doing two more full CE, Still no graverobber or timebreaker. Did get dat fatebringer though. Need to do Skolas at some point for the grimoire and a etheric light lol.

I'm doing CE and VoG x3 every week until I get that damn thing. (Sparrow)

Yup that was super fun, always great to run the Vault raid and the Crota strike :p

Some highlights, involves a lot of shoulder charging ;)

You get a shoulder charge...

0R999G.gif

..and you get a shoulder charge...

mZEEEA.gif

..and you too get a shoulder charge!

wpkkEm.gif

Fly titan, fly...

QWOONq.gif

WipedOut

Yup that was super fun, always great to run the Vault raid and the Crota strike :p

wpkkEm.gif

Fly titan, fly...

That was you? I thought Ji66a knocked me off Crota. Good times man.

Who wants to run some trials bounties? I need to try and get 5 wins for the Titan gauntlets also.

EL CUCO

I still remember when MBTrace, GalacticToast and me were like the very first teams on GAF to make it to Mercury. We got there 7 minutes after TripleWRECK. One of my favorite memories from Year 1.

Three Hunters. I was Golden Gun, the other two were Bladedancers.
I still remember when Trace played Destiny. Good times lol

Namikaze1

Aaaaappppppeeeeee!!!!!

You have failed this city.

Alright, Igor. I'm getting the bounties. I won't be buying boons though. Not really looking to go flawless since there's nothing I need from that chest anyway.

Aaaaappppppeeeeee!!!!!

You have failed this city.

Alright, Igor. I'm getting the bounties. I won't be buying boons though. Not really looking to go flawless since there's nothing I need from that chest anyway.

Haha. Sorry! I can't go to dinner tonight looking like a homeless mountain man!

I might have some time tomorrow in the evening for a run.

Shiv47

Seeing actual good players hoping for a Doctrine makes mine from a uberscrub Gold package a little sweeter. It's the small things.

Its quite a nice feeling finally breaking the back of my Destiny addiction. Give it another couple of weeks and i'll have no idea what you're talking about in here

Rup

LTWood12

Its quite a nice feeling finally breaking the back of my Destiny addiction. Give it another couple of weeks and i'll have no idea what you're talking about in here

Rup

In two weeks we'll get the first nuggets of info a/b the spring content. It is useless to resist Mike.

Tri4

How does Bungie determine legit doubles? My friend suicided in a firefight... is that bad?
Well a lot of suiciders are jumping off which counts as "x player is down" instead of "A killed B" so they're probably looking out for that.

Top Bottom