• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Trakan

Aside from the shitty connections in CBMM, another thing that I have to deal with is that I no longer play this game with any sort of regularity that I did months ago. I am rusty as fuck playing against people who play hours a day, everyday, so I'm getting completely shit on. Great idea, Bungie.

Frenden

Banned
I wonder if you spawn with more ammo on your sidearm if you have sidearm ammo armor? If so, it might be a valuable perk for the first time ever.

Spawn in with slightly more sidearm ammo, switch between rounds, and maybe have slightly more shottie or sniper ammo. Worth checking.

nowai

I wonder if you spawn with more ammo on your sidearm if you have sidearm ammo armor? If so, it might be a valuable perk for the first time ever.

Spawn in with slightly more sidearm ammo, switch between rounds, and maybe have slightly more shottie or sniper ammo. Worth checking.

You do. With my sidearm boots, I spawn with 40 rounds. Not sure if chest and boot stack though.

Kyoufu

I just can't get into The Last Word anymore. Even though it's better than it was after the initial nerf to the ground I still think it's just poor as a primary Exotic weapon.

On a side note, I was melted by a Doctrine user.

Frenden

Banned
Anyone want to Trials for bounties?

I'm not in the headspace for super sweaties, but I can bang out the bounties.

So yeah. My arcade stick came in. Im ready to bang my head against the wall in Street Fighter V. :p

I bought the game, but no stick yet. Saving up.

Why you should not taunt with dances on a corner

l4KhLWGJm5QWXFrVu.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Alright we'll need a third. It's probably going to be sweaty since the casuals are playing crimson. Out of the dozen or so games we had I'd say 3 or 4 weren't sweaty.

Might not have been taunting, could have just been dancing for the third person camera to peek the corner.

What is this third person camera you are talking about? It is more likely that he was taunting at the corner. I see it often. Players taunt me by emoting just out of site, usually at a corner. It justifies me taunting back.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Might not have been taunting, could have just been dancing for the third person camera to peek the corner. Should have just sat down though...no message, no head getting blown off.

^ That's exactly why I do it some times. In Igor's case it was taunting though. A good amount of teams we played today was taunting. I guess it worked because a lot of games we had no chemistry.

Well Neo. You are running out of time.

Frenden and whoever wants to to can join up on me any time. Waiting in orbit.

Ryck

Did the most recent patch make Court of Oryx harder or something? I barely was able to solo a tier 1 after 3 tries.

Does anyone know if there's any veracity behind this? It's about 3oC again...

I mean it's true that somebody posted on Reddit saying that method gave them 11 exotics from 12 3oCs. Maybe they made it up, maybe it was normal RNG (hot and cold streaks are normal) etc. Nobody outside Bungie knows exactly how they're programmed to work and a sample size of 12 is way, way too small to make any conclusions.

The only way to prove or disprove the theory is by collecting way more data points and compiling the data sets of other players. If anybody cares enough to track it, we might make some reasonable conclusions (assuming people both track and report their data accurately). Bottom line: if you're going to run Strikes might as well help test it. Anecdotally myself and other friends have had decent luck popping a 3oC every 3rd Crucible match fwiw.
it ain't worth much

Top Bottom