• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Special ammo thing is fine. It's just that invective, sidearms and icebreaker negate that and in many cases makes it worse.

amar212

So how long before Bungie admits that their little Special Ammo experiment is a failure?

Very soon. The ammo was never an issue. Sniper's stability was.

What they need to address is stability for sniper before and after the shot. Especially after.

Adding stabilization (breathe-in) would do wonders.

Ji66a and I came back from 0-4 in Crimson Doubles. Ain't nobody doin' it how we doin' it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwGI0sYo-PM

tumblr_inline_nrdvxxDBZq1ryq27c_500.gif

Gimme a break I haven't played in 5mos and all my guns are nerfed

Acidote

By the way, I got this last night and I remember reading you guys talking about it:

JjQyQpf.jpg

Triple Tap and Luck in the Chamber.

Is it a weapon I should infuse as is? Reforge? Not in the meta anymore so dismantle? I don't know what I should be looking for on it.

Ji66a-Man

By the way, I got this last night and I remember reading you guys talking about it:

JjQyQpf.jpg

Triple Tap and Luck in the Chamber.

Is it a weapon I should infuse as is? Reforge? Not in the meta anymore so dismantle? I don't know what I should be looking for on it.

The only reason to get an Imago Loop is for the Fakebringer roll of Firefly and Outlaw.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Because they were one hit from victory but then we pullled something on them. I send good messages to teams we destroy so they don't feel so bad. But teams like that I just add fuel to the fire.

I'm starting to like Crimson more only because I get to use my HB. And there have been times where I go two against one with thorn. Salt must be flowing.

Trials this weekend was pretty weird. Friday and saturday morning had one of the easiest runs ever, then saturday afternoon and onwards it was just sweaty after sweaty all the time. We would get matched against a carry with 2 2000 ELO guys on the first match and then a 2300 ELO on the third one carrying too. Won quite a few of them but when the odds are stacked against you like that your whole team has to play so good for a very long time.

maomaoIYP

Because they were one hit from victory but then we pullled something on them. I send good messages to teams we destroy so they don't feel so bad. But teams like that I just add fuel to the fire.

I'm starting to like Crimson more only because I get to use my HB. And there have been times where I go two against one with thorn. Salt must be flowing.
It's not as if they got robbed of a flawless passage!
All things considered about Crimson I actually had a lot of fun with it. Partially because 1v2s are definitely doable, and that broken heart boost is pretty damn fun.

FyreWulff

Was with my brother and my cousin in the tower and we grabbed a party of randoms from the tower and took them through the VoG for their first time (their FT leader had done it)

We managed to one-cycle Atheon

amazing

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Trials this weekend was pretty weird. Friday and saturday morning had one of the easiest runs ever, then saturday afternoon and onwards it was just sweaty after sweaty all the time. We would get matched against a carry with 2 2000 ELO guys on the first match and then a 2300 ELO on the third one carrying too. Won quite a few of them but when the odds are stacked against you like that your whole team has to play so good for a very long time.

Casuals playing Crimson. You haven't seen anything. Playing with Blaze, we ran into 2+ K/Ds and up for most of the time. Never felt so hopeless in trials. They knew every angle and what to do.

Stealing Jigga's loot. My fifth Luna this week.

zGfJVeX.png

Acidote

2/7, how come you got all the fun?

Love a salty message.

I think it was from each of the two players we faced most times, but I'm not sure it was them, I don't remember their names. They both were from the same team, that's sure. Sugar coating it, they both told me I was homosexual (a f*****) for killing them with a sniper. Yet they were both using Icebreaker if it was them.

I had a laugh at it and deleted the messages. Salty tears are always delicious.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That's what Destiny 2 needs. A trade system. I'll give people my doubles, triples, quadruples, quintuples, etc.

Random heroic strike dropped me an Imago Loop with Quickdraw, Triple Tap, Hammer Forged/Smallbore and Firefly.

That's the closest roll to a FB I've ever got, so i'll take it.

Anyone for trials just to get bounties done? I only played 3 matches, so if you are after lighthouse, im not your man. If you are looking just to get bounties done, I'm game. PSN same as GAF

Reposting for new page

glaurung

Got to the Lighthouse for the first time this Sunday.

...carried by two monstrous PKs. Those guys shredded everything but one round where three scarab hunters dominated us.

Feels good. Doctrine of Passing with a good roll too.

Top Bottom