• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

WipedOut

Hmm yeah that's a definite possibility. It'll be a full 3 weeks by then, with another 2-3 weeks of very limited Trials-time before that. Frankly I'd be fucking depressed if I couldn't help people at least get the 7 win rewards, lol.

I need to do some Crimson Doubles either tonight or tomorrow before reset, so hopefully that can get me a little warmed up for PvP again.
Send me a message if you need someone to run with, should be on in an hour.

SpecX

What's the best way to get to 290 light?

I'm around 282
If you can do the Sword quest that will give you a 310 heavy that will boost you. Best thing I did was court of oryx and pop 3ofc with the strikes. Nightfall while giving out shit rewards will definitely give you a boost at that level if you can fight your way through with a good carry.

Nope, just run Trials next week and try to get to 7 wins since Doctrine is the weapon drop next week. As long as you have at least 9 Passage Coins to buy all the boons that just means you'll have to win 5 games before losing 4. So basically go at least 5-3, as long as you win your first game. If you lose your first game then you'd have to go 6-2 after that because of how the boons work.

Rocket Launcher this week, Doctrine next week

You're going to help me and Wipedout next weekend for those 5 wins 3x, right Drizz :p

What's the best way to get to 290 light?

I'm around 282

Court of Oryx and Heroic Strikes.

the_id

The doctrine is guaranteed right? So long as I follow the criteria.
P.S. How's the PD podcast?
I listen to PD podcast weekly. They're actually quite good as you get to listen to a conversation about the game. I wouldn't consider them Bungie PR mouths as they have serious criticisms about the game and called out Bungie, angrily, for lying to the community.

They have other streamers who come as well. They admit the love PVE more rather than PVP.

For PVP talk, go listen to Crcuible Radio.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
How Neo plays SF.

rtrtrrt.gif

Top Bottom