• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Maybe one of these days I'll break down and ask for a carry, otherwise it'll prolly be Lighthouse Never for me ;_;

Got to 7-0 with Mercy intact on my card with my friends this week. Lost the next two games, both of which went into their final round at 4-4. Kinda one of those things where I can only blame myself for making the wrong calls and having a bad round or two, even though I'm definitely the best PvP player in my group lol.

Kyoufu

I didn't know you could donate Spinmetal in return for reputation with FWC, so I took out the billions I had in my vault and it only took 1 rank up to get the Teilhard War ship. Finally I have this!

You know the trick to farm it faster?

When it's the nightfall. Which it has not yet been even once in Year 2.

Drop rate on the grasp is really garbage. You could farm for 3 hours and only get 1 drop and that too you have to hope for a decent role.

I didn't know you could donate Spinmetal in return for reputation with FWC, so I took out the billions I had in my vault and it only took 1 rank up to get the Teilhard War ship. Finally I have this!

All factions including Eris now accept planetary mats on rotation. The exchange ratio is really pathetic though.

What in God's name is going on today in Skirmish? I just went 2 back to back games with 5 k/d using last word and a sniper. I'm normally bad at PvP, but I decided to buckle down today and I'm actually pulling off some victories.

SBMM means if you are really bad like you say you are you will get matched with people of your skill level and so if you play just a little bit better you will naturally destroy everyone. Continue playing like that and in a while you'll see the kind of MLG pro folks SBMM will match you with.

Somebody on reddit made a visualizer for playtime in Destiny. Here's mine:

ubHHABe.png

deviant1

Anybody wanna run some Crimson Doubles? Just looking to run 7 matches with my Titan, doesn't matter if we win or lose. PSN Ant78

Matt Frost

Faster than the Tether/Raze-Lighter method?

Lol I had to Google Tether... yes that one, dying with the ogre, repeating. Learned that trick a few days ago and took me more than an hour to get one. Seems like a decent roll. My teammates got the Warlock thing so everyone was happy.

When it's the nightfall. Which it has not yet been even once in Year 2.

I miss more variety on NighFalls, right now is either Dust Palace or Valus Tau-ruc, with a few in between. Bungie, add more of them, please.

Namikaze1

Took a break in November 2014 to play Dragon age Inquisition and a bit of Far Cry 4.

March-April 2015 break was all because of Bloodborne.

June 2015 was because of Witcher 3 and Batman Arkham Knight.

November 2015 was because of Fallout 4 and Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

Anyway, anyone up for some Crimson Doubles? Don't care about winning. Just trying to finish the last weekly bounty before CD is gone.

Edit: damn. Took such a long break for Bloodborne.

Shiv47

Interesting. I quit seven weeks after launch because I was playing alone and got bored. Then I picked the game back up in August before TTK, hooked up with DGAF, and alas, played no other games.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
It's out now, 500 silver. Although today is technically day 6.
yeah lol i know just showing hype, god dman this game has everytjing

ocean

Banned
Took a break in November 2014 to play Dragon age Inquisition and a bit of Far Cry 4.

March-April 2015 break was all because of Bloodborne.

June 2015 was because of Witcher 3 and Batman Arkham Knight.

November 2015 was because of Fallout 4 and Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

Anyway, anyone up for some Crimson Doubles? Don't care about winning. Just trying to finish the last weekly bounty before CD is gone.

Edit: damn. Took such a long break for Bloodborne.
No mic down for doubles

Top Bottom