• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

I was getting all ready for a glorious Destiny comeback, and then Phaethon requested to watch my gameplay. Scared me right back into retirement. Thanks a lot bruh.

can you tell the times I was out of town?
TnfDePb.jpg

Kyoufu

Any opinions on Inward Lamp for PVE? All the reviews I see online are for Crucible only.

Is it the Vision of Confluence replacement I am thinking of?

ocean

Banned
Any opinions on Inward Lamp for PVE? All the reviews I see online are for Crucible only.

Impact is pretty low tbh. PvE scouts I like: Hung Jury, a Gunsmith Suros (forget model name), Tlaloc (so beast with charged super)

Namikaze1

Just need one more Crimson Doubles match. Don't care about winning or losing. Anyone willing to just hop in for this sole match? Please. :(

Lee

It's low impact, but that's its only downside. I bumped mine up to 320 as it's the only full auto scout I have and I'm lazy, so in that sense it is my Y2 VoC. Just hold down the trigger. Good stability. I use it for the raid or whatever else. I'm clearly in the minority here though.

Namikaze1

Seriously, anyone wants to help me out with this last CD match I need to do? It's just one. Pretty please with cherry on top.

Holy shit we lost 5-4 to a team where one of the players got 0 kills.

In doubles.

Welp
The hunter was doing the whole dodge roll bullshit. Ended up getting shotgunned midway through the roll.

Acidote

Seriously, anyone wants to help me out with this last CD match I need to do? It's just one. Pretty please with cherry on top.

The hunter was doing the whole dodge roll bullshit. Ended up getting shotgunned midway through the roll.

I can in 2 minutes. I'll hop in any moment.

E92 M3

That one day in September you really hit it hard.

TTK reignited my passion for Destiny and it was also the time my mom was in the hospital. Great way to escape from the troubles of the world at that time. Yes, I played for many, many hours lol.

The colors are wrong on a lot of peoples. There will be a black day with like 12 hours and then a light orange one next to it with like 18 hours. The colors seem inconsistent.

Indeed, I have tons of 5 hours chunks that aren't appropriately colored.

Wasted On Destiny says I have 368 hours in.

Here's the heat map:

L35J34n.jpg

I'm really happy with it. Considering I play other games, too. :D
In 2015 most of my gaming time went to Bloodborne (~130hrs), MGS V:TPP (~125hrs) , Witcher 3 (currently at 88hrs, faaaaaaar from being done), Batman: AK (~40-ish), Dying Light 4 player co op with friends (~30hrs).

Top Bottom