• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

phen0m24

Hey all - I have Justin from PS asking about CM. Who can do it. DO IT NOW

PUT THE COOKIE DOWN

Kidding. But he's looking to run it a few times tonight if anyone can help - I'm staring at you DJ and Drizz and whomever else

As long as I can be 4

Kyoufu

MJrEMWl.png

I have no idea what the colours represent.

PUT THE COOKIE DOWN

Kidding. But he's looking to run it a few times tonight if anyone can help - I'm staring at you DJ and Drizz and whomever else

As long as I can be 4

I can help. I still need to run it on two of Graves characters anyway. What time EST?

Btw did you know both Adam DJ Booya Boyes and Justin got thank-you shout outs in the Witness? Pretty great.

phen0m24

I can help. I still need to run it on two of Graves characters anyway. What time EST?

Btw did you know both Adam DJ Booya Boyes and Justin got thank-you shout outs in the Witness? Pretty great.

Whenver. We're actually online now, but tell me when is good for you

I'm helping my refer a friend ATM

Its the only way to Pvp!

Gala stealing Grim's crux by killing Crota for the first time in months really was hilarious though.

Dat Gala giggle gets me every time. Salt levels from crucible however are at an all time high. Hate this MM system. There's no sit back relax and shoot ppl in the face anymore. Just pit stains and swamp ass all frickin day every frickin day. But Lars says we shouldn't take crucible seriously blah blah blah. I've never disliked any one person at a big company before but Lars really grinds my gears.

SpecX

PUT THE COOKIE DOWN

As long as I can be 4
What time you running this? I need to complete this one for my last fragment.

PUT THE COOKIE DOWN

As long as I can be 4

I haven't done any this week.
when?

Was uninterested til I saw Atheon.

giphy.gif

I was the same. most of the figures were "meh" but the noob jumpship looks pretty good, and atheon is... well, atheon!

schlew

Anyone for casual crimson doubles? Just want to run through 7 matches for the guaranteed ghost.

Sent a friend request (I'm schlew), but I can't chat as my kids are watching TV next to me and I'm sure you don't want to hear that nonsense.

Nori Chan

Anyone wanting to play crimson doubles on X1 just to get loot? Really don't care at this point for Wins, just looking for shaders and ghosts.

gt: xGeneral Ice

LTWood12

Tomorrow will mark the 11th week since Will of Crota was added to the Heroic Strike playlist. If it isn't the Nightfall tomorrow, then I think it's safe to assume that it was not added to the pool of possible Nightfall strikes. Whether intentional or by mistake, that's pretty damn frustrating.

So far 7 strikes in year 2 have been the nightfall. So 11 weeks is 1 1/2 cycles. For all intents & purposes we should have seen it pop up as the nightfall no later than January 19th.

edit: I've tweeted Deej, Cozmo, & Luke asking if it's in the pool.

Trakan

Tomorrow will mark the 11th week since Will of Crota was added to the Heroic Strike playlist. If it isn't the Nightfall tomorrow, then I think it's safe to assume that it was not added to the pool of possible Nightfall strikes. Whether intentional or by mistake, that's pretty damn frustrating.

So far 7 strikes in year 2 have been the nightfall. So 11 weeks is 1 1/2 cycles. For all intents & purposes we should have seen it pop up as the nightfall no later than January 19th.

edit: I've tweeted Deej, Cozmo, & Luke asking if it's in the pool.

There's no way they're making it NF until they can fix killing her early.

I don't even know if it's possible to do at level 40, but Bungie is super afraid of anyone getting loot.

NastyBook

Anybody looking to run Crimson Doubles? Need to play a few more on my Titan. Doubt I'll get the matches I need with my Hunter.

PSN: GibbShift

LTWood12

There's no way they're making it NF until they can fix killing her early.

I don't even know if it's possible to do at level 40, but Bungie is super afraid of anyone getting loot.

She'd have way too much health at 280 light to be able to kill her before going up the hill. You wouldn't need to farm it though anyway, because as we've seen, the drop rates for strike specific gear go up exponentially when doing the nightfall version.

WipedOut

She'd have way too much health at 280 light to be able to kill her before going up the hill. You wouldn't need to farm it though anyway, because as we've seen, the drop rates for strike specific gear go up exponentially when doing the nightfall version.
They make it NF I'm doing nothing but grinding all week until I get a god roll.

Trakan

I understand. Imagine farming it with the NF drop rate though.

Top Bottom