• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

LTWood12

I understand. Imagine farming it with the NF drop rate though.

They didn't seem to have a problem w/ people farming Imago Loop in the Nightfall, so I don't see why they'd specifically care more about the Grasp. At the nightfall drop rate i'd be fun just running the full strike over and over again. The normal drop rate forces it to be cheesed, otherwise there'd be maybe 5 people in the whole community that had the gun.

edit: Top of page! Gun I'm having a lot of fun with right now:
89MMJx2l.jpg

Trakan

They didn't seem to have a problem w/ people farming Imago Loop in the Nightfall, so I don't see why they'd specifically care more about the Grasp. At the nightfall drop rate i'd be fun just running the full strike over and over again. The normal drop rate forces it to be cheesed, otherwise there'd be maybe 5 people in the whole community that had the gun.

Your first problem is you're making too much sense here, lol. Remember this is Bungie we're talking about. They hate fun, and they don't want you to get that loot too easily.

I'd never call running the full Omnigul strike over and over again fun though.

LTWood12

Your first problem is you're making too much sense here, lol. Remember this is Bungie we're talking about. They hate fun, and they don't want you to get that loot too easily.

I'd never call running the full Omnigul strike over and over again fun though.

You make a very good point. Hell the more rational something is the less likely it's true with regard to Destiny.

edit: also bnet is crawling today. almost seems like they're getting ddos'd.

D_psipher

Thanks Biggy and Liam for the Mercury runs. A relatively easy first run and a super scumbag final boss on the second run. Three Sunsingers wearing the ram and burn nades everywhere. It came down to the wire and big plays were made by both teams but DGAF stood victorious over their burning bodies. There was even a rage quit at the end. Love playing with you guys.

Also, 2 Doctorines...hidden hand and range finder. Destiny stay trolling.

Agent

Here is what 1282 hours on Destiny looks like. Didn't realize I didn't play Destiny that much in August or November. I think I wasn't playing much in August just because TTK was around the corner so no point in playing for items that were about to be useless. November is because Black Ops 3 came out. Haven't played since January 17 now because I'm bored with the game.

Thanks Biggy and Liam for the Mercury runs. A relatively easy first run and a super scumbag final boss on the second run. Three Sunsingers wearing the ram and burn nades everywhere. It came down to the wire and big plays were made by both teams but DGAF stood victorious over their burning bodies. There was even a rage quit at the end. Love playing with you guys.

Also, 2 Doctorines...hidden hand and range finder. Destiny stay trolling.

Next week you can put that spark of light to work and delete and grind a new character

Anyone looking for CD? I haven't played in awhile, but wouldn't mind the free ghost.

Psn. Spaaaaaaaaace___

Any chance anyone is gonna do doing Kings Fall tonight? I haven't raided in a few months and I really miss it.

I'm down for raid, also haven't done it in months. But I should remember how everything works, unless there are new better strategies.

schlew

Thanks for joining up, was a lot of fun.

Glad you thought so! I did too, of course, but my insistence of using weapons I suck at (for that one particular bounty) cost us some minor victories. Glad to make a dent on those bounties, for sure.

Still no shaders though D:

Wtf Igor FailFish

I'm not even gonna bother doing 7 Crimson matches for my own 320 Ghost, it's too painful just doing the matches for Grave's ghost, lol

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yesss remembered to put this in here tonight.

8:00PM Wednesday, 2/17, Vault of Glass newbie raid.

4 spots available as of now.

Wtf Igor FailFish

I'm not even gonna bother doing 7 Crimson matches for my own 320 Ghost, it's too painful just doing the matches for Grave's ghost, lol

Yo my internet riperino out of nowhere.

I could only play one more game anyway so you have to find someone else to share your misery :p

Also that was pretty fun right? 3 minutes rounds every time because they would just camp and wait for cap zone. Pretty fun Kappa

Yo my internet riperino out of nowhere.

I could only play one more game anyway so you have to find someone else to share your misery :p

Also that was pretty fun right? 3 minutes rounds every time because they would just camp and wait for cap zone. Pretty fun Kappa

So fun BibleThump The best was the guy who switched from Thorn to Gjallarhorn during heavy. You lagging out on a 4-4 match was the cherry on top.

Thanks for suffering through it with me for a few games, haha. I'll force myself to play a couple more later to finish Grave's quest but I really don't care enough to get my own.

Anyone for CD? Want to do bounties on my Titan. No mic tho but will go for wins.

I can do a few more to finish Grave's quest if you want to now. I just want to get this over with asap....

I'm surprised at the lack of days played >_> I know I quit shortly before TDB came out, rejoined a couple months before HoW, and then quit a while after HoW came out, and most recently quit after the Oryx challenge mode, but still. I felt like I spent days on this game.

Sh0k

Anyone up for a before reset hard mode Golgoroth challenge? I have the checkpoint and need to do it with my alts, I can start around 8:30 EST. PSN Shokleeto

Top Bottom