• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Sure, I'll send you a FR in a couple mins so I can grab it.

Yeah that works. How long you think you guys will be?
I'm on now - PSN same as Gaf
Edit: dreamgazer, just sent you an FR. I'm going to bring my Titan in to get the CP, and then run first on my hunter.
We should try to get 2 of each class per run, just to balance it out, no?

Rng realy hates me. Played trials for the bounties with 2 friends. We are all new at trials. Got all bounties done. Silver gave last horseman at 310. Gold tier gave me an artifact. The other guys, 1 got the doctrine with extended mag and counterbalnce, and the other a HMG.

Plus they also got chest armour. I got passage coins. Rng please....

Toddler

Ok, child got a blueberry stuck in her nose. Gotta get this shit out...

When i was 3, I survived pulling a nerf football into pieces and shoving them in my nose till my sinuses bled and crumbs of it was coming out my eyes.

I'd pretty much bet this will be the last time she sticks anything in her nose.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
When i was 3, I survived pulling a nerf football into pieces and shoving them in my nose till my sinuses bled and crumbs of it was coming out my eyes.

What the what!?!?
Coming out of your eyes? I am never going to be able to un-read or un-imagine the visuals I created for that story. Ouch

Deku Tree

OMG I was going to make a post about this earlier. Looking at a friend with 300ish hours and they're in the top 68%.

I think it's only people who went on that site and checked their time wasted, not every single person with a Destiny account on b.net.

SpecX

Crisis averted, nothing a Dyson vac can't handle...kidding of course but the thought did come across. She was able to blow it out and is back to normal after some tlc.

Holy shit, yeah thankfully she said something and hopefully she learns from it.

rezn0r

I love that your nick is your nick telling this story

SpecX

I'm on now - PSN same as Gaf
Edit: dreamgazer, just sent you an FR. I'm going to bring my Titan in to get the CP, and then run first on my hunter.
We should try to get 2 of each class per run, just to balance it out, no?
I'm running with my Titan as well, so we got that class covered.

Toddler

Crisis averted, nothing a Dyson vac can't handle...kidding of course but the thought did come across. She was able to blow it out and is back to normal after some tlc.

Holy shit, yeah thankfully she said something and hopefully she learns from it.

Good news, glad nothing serious came from it.

psylah

Alright, someone explain this to me.

My main, my Titan, I leveled first. Ever since I got past level 40, I hadn't seen a single green drop. She's 300+ now, and I get only blue, purple and exotic drops.

My Hunter and Warlock, they are both 300+, and still see green items dropping. An obnoxious number of useless greens.

What the hell is going on?

chur

My main, my Titan, I leveled first. Ever since I got past level 40, I hadn't seen a single green drop. She's 300+ now, and I get only blue, purple and exotic drops.

My Hunter and Warlock, they are both 300+, and still see green items dropping. An obnoxious number of useless greens.

Yeah that's going to happen for some time. Eventually you'll stop getting greens. Don't know why it happens.

Ah yes. That happens with my Hunter. I call it "The Green Mile.". Its just Bungie programming I suppose.

BLCKATK

Hey guys, so I did a bit of HM tonight and got Golgi CP. Anyone want to help me get my first challenge mode clear? I got a bit of experience on it now just looking for a team to help me get it down. If we continue in the raid or stop there doesn't matter to me.

Golgoroth HM Challenge Mode (And more?)
1. BLCKATK (PSN: Azys_)

SpecX

Hey SpecX, let us know if you're coming soon. Otherwise we'll have to go ahead.

Sorry both kids went into meltdown mode and couldn't get on in time.

Hey guys, so I did a bit of HM tonight and got Golgi CP. Anyone want to help me get my first challenge mode clear? I got a bit of experience on it now just looking for a team to help me get it down. If we continue in the raid or stop there doesn't matter to me.

Sign me up for the CM.

1 spot open for Golgi CM starting asap, we're at the CP.

Grave is only 4 total light away from three 320 characters. Two 318 class items are the only things holding him back.

2. SpecX

Let's do it!

Actually we don't all need loot so you guys could join our group.

edit: send FR to GraveRobberX if you want to join

I'm surprised at the lack of days played >_> I know I quit shortly before TDB came out, rejoined a couple months before HoW, and then quit a while after HoW came out, and most recently quit after the Oryx challenge mode, but still. I felt like I spent days on this game.

I know why you haven't been playing much, Breezy.

b8NABjR.png

;)

Edit: just saw the typo. That's what I get for posting while exhausted. Whatever. No regrets.

Top Bottom