• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Dthomp

Anybody interested in trials? Need all the bounties, and somebody good enough to carry me alot of the way :) PSn is dthomp

BLCKATK

1 spot open for Golgi CM starting asap, we're at the CP.

Grave is only 4 total light away from three 320 characters. Two 318 class items are the only things holding him back.

Actually we don't all need loot so you guys could join our group.

Cool! I think I have you added on PSN. Mine is Azys_. You are DrDrizzay101 right?

Chucker

I've got a 6-1 card that I had to drop out of due to my ISP shitting the bed last night.
Anybody wanna help out, at least get the weapon?

Trakan

Alright, someone explain this to me.

My main, my Titan, I leveled first. Ever since I got past level 40, I hadn't seen a single green drop. She's 300+ now, and I get only blue, purple and exotic drops.

My Hunter and Warlock, they are both 300+, and still see green items dropping. An obnoxious number of useless greens.

What the hell is going on?

This drove me crazy for a while and then like others have said, it just stops. I don't know why either.

Holy Crap. 2nd flawless on Xbox with 2 LFGers with final boss winning 5-4. Insane.

We fought a couple dudes who went flawless 66 times each and we all have < 1.0 KDs and won. Feels good for the low stat underdogs.

#TeamUnderdogs

It was both of their first flawless year 2, one of them hasn't ever gone flawless and I helped with that! I feel good.

https://destinytrialsreport.com/xbox/XpLiCiTOnE/DADDY OUM 457/quentenq

Put my scrubby guardian in your backpack next time you go to mercury. K, thanks.

Thanks for the games Space. Pulled out some good wins. No idea why, but the teabagging in CD is just out of control.

I did the daily for marks and holy smokes is the lag insane. I lost by 50 pts thanks to being unable to consistently damage people.

Holy Crap. 2nd flawless on Xbox with 2 LFGers with final boss winning 5-4. Insane.

We fought a couple dudes who went flawless 66 times each and we all have < 1.0 KDs and won. Feels good for the low stat underdogs.

#TeamUnderdogs

It was both of their first flawless year 2, one of them hasn't ever gone flawless and I helped with that! I feel good.

https://destinytrialsreport.com/xbox/XpLiCiTOnE/DADDY OUM 457/quentenq

I'd love to team up with you for Trials sometime. ProgenitorRyan is my GamerTag.

phen0m24

Definitely took a Bloodborne break there

BQoCMQF.png

I'm interested in anything involving the KF raid, but may be too low level (286)? Just looking for new gear.
286 is fine as long as you are a decent player and most people say you are fine if you have a good sniper, but with a good group, 286 is no big deal. I'm pretty sure drizzay did HM at around that level on graves account so you should be good.

Edit:Oops thought you were talking about NM, my bad

1 spot for quick HM Daughters+Oryx starting now if anyone wants to join

I'm interested in anything involving the KF raid, but may be too low level (286)? Just looking for new gear.

We're doing Hard Mode stuff right now and 286 is definitely too low for that. But it's plenty high to tag along on a newbie Normal Mode run sometime. If there's enough interest whenever I'm around then I can help sherpa otherwise check Hawkian's newbie raid signup sheet in the OP for next time he does King's Fall.

Dez_

Yeah that's going to happen for some time. Eventually you'll stop getting greens. Don't know why it happens.
Yeah, had the same thing happen for my Hunter and still got tons of greens with my Titan. I actually liked the greens since it meant a weapon part (singular) when I was incredibly low on supplies before the store add on. I had a guess that since my hunter completed all the single player stages and strikes, but my Titan hasn't that's why only one class sees the greens.

Or it could be a bug. Who knows?

Sykane

Anyone looking to do Crimson doubles? I need to atleast get the 7 matches done to get the 320 ghost. PSN name is wmc342 on ps4, let me know

WipedOut

Of course my power would go out during the last night of CD, no poop shell for me. Xbox bros, can someone help out Val hit 40 and run some CD? Truelize, where you at man?

Yeah, had the same thing happen for my Hunter and still got tons of greens with my Titan. I actually liked the greens since it meant a weapon part (singular) when I was incredibly low on supplies before the store add on. I had a guess that since my hunter completed all the single player stages and strikes, but my Titan hasn't that's why only one class sees the greens.

Or it could be a bug. Who knows?
Both my warlock and Titan still get green drops; I believe it is because they still have Stormcaller and Sunbreaker subclasses to level up. Once you max all the subclasses no more greens.

Edit: could be story as well. Can't be bothered to finish any of those missions a second and third time. I like getting greens from Warpriest though :)

NeOak

1 spot for quick HM Daughters+Oryx starting now if anyone wants to join

We're doing Hard Mode stuff right now and 286 is definitely too low for that. But it's plenty high to tag along on a newbie Normal Mode run sometime. If there's enough interest whenever I'm around then I can help sherpa otherwise check Hawkian's newbie raid signup sheet in the OP for next time he does King's Fall.

fuuuuuggggggggg missed it ;-;

Dez_

Both my warlock and Titan still get green drops; I believe it is because they still have Stormcaller and Sunbreaker subclasses to level up. Once you max all the subclasses no more greens.

Edit: could be story as well. Can't be bothered to finish any of those missions a second and third time. I like getting greens from Warpriest though :)
Didn't really consider that, actually. I still have to fully level up the Titan subclasses, which will probably take me until the next major content drop (expansion) given how little I play the character. Pretty happy just playing Hunter for the most part.

Didn't really consider that, actually. I still have to fully level up the Titan subclasses, which will probably take me until the next major content drop (expansion) given how little I play the character. Pretty happy just playing Hunter for the most part.
That is because Hunter is best class #noscrubsallowed

watch the warlock defense force come out of the woodwork :)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Of course my power would go out during the last night of CD, no poop shell for me. Xbox bros, can someone help out Val hit 40 and run some CD? Truelize, where you at man?

Watching a movie with the fam. How many games does Val need? I can boot up destiny after the kids go to bed. But that's not for another half hour probably. (10:30 mountain time)

I need 7 games on CD on Xbox One, does anyone want to help?

GT: xVaalbarAx

I'll play at 10:30 if you are still interested.

Great job on the Oryx kill everybody! At least 1 first timer in that group, good stuff.

I gotta take a break for a bit but then I need to do maybe 3 more Crimson matches to finish Grave's quest before reset.

NeOak

Great job on the Oryx kill everybody! At least 1 first timer in that group, good stuff.

I gotta take a break for a bit but then I need to do maybe 3 more Crimson matches to finish Grave's quest before reset.

Join me in orbit when you're ready. I'll help you.

Edit: i'll just join you lol

Top Bottom