• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Great job on the Oryx kill everybody! At least 1 first timer in that group, good stuff.

I gotta take a break for a bit but then I need to do maybe 3 more Crimson matches to finish Grave's quest before reset.

Yes it was my first destinygaf experience and it was a great one. Thanks again for pushing through to Oryx after the CM clear.

Kalamari

Rahool thinks I'm a shitty sniper, so he gave me a 1K with Shortgaze Snapshot and Hidden Hand.

Thanks again for joining me in CD, Thenal.

Hey all - I have Justin from PS asking about CM. Who can do it. DO IT NOW

PUT THE COOKIE DOWN

Kidding. But he's looking to run it a few times tonight if anyone can help - I'm staring at you DJ and Drizz and whomever else

As long as I can be 4

Looks like you got it done, I had a job interview today so couldn't check the thread till now.

Great job on the Oryx kill everybody! At least 1 first timer in that group, good stuff.

I gotta take a break for a bit but then I need to do maybe 3 more Crimson matches to finish Grave's quest before reset.

I can help you with Grave's char if you don't have anyone else to join. You should do the 25 points bounty as well for a free emote. Grave needs that sorrow emote :p

Rahool thinks I'm a shitty sniper, so he gave me a 1K with Shortgaze Snapshot and Hidden Hand.

Working as intended, players who return after a break get all the good loot.

Welcome back btw.

BLCKATK

Azys_ here. Thanks for taking me along! I forgot how much I missed raiding in Destiny. I'll definitely try to get in a few more GAF groups!

NO problem,kal! Yah that was a damn good roll.

It was fun and I think both of us did well for never playing together but CD is sweaty no matter what. IB glitch worked wonders though :p

Kalamari

CbUIopiUEAE3FpP.jpg

It's beautiful

If you think Destiny PvP makes you aggressive, don't play MobAs

those games will make you tear into the ones you love
I have heard stories about that. My brother-in-law plays, gotten into some trouble with my sister when he gets a little too deep into a match.

My wife would kill me if it got worse than Destiny and the anti-controller violence that sometimes ensues.

Join me in orbit when you're ready. I'll help you.

Edit: i'll just join you lol

Thanks for helping me finish out Grave's quest. Those were some annoyingly sweaty matches plus my controller constantly de-syncronizing didn't help anything, haha. Thanks for suffering through it with me though :p

I can help you with Grave's char if you don't have anyone else to join. You should do the 25 points bounty as well for a free emote. Grave needs that sorrow emote :p.

Neo helped me finish out the 7 games for the quest. I gotta take a break now because I can't stand PvP anymore so 3 games at a time is all I can take. If you're still around in a bit I might be up for busting out a few more matches for bounties before reset. Maybe.

Dat Gala giggle gets me every time. Salt levels from crucible however are at an all time high. Hate this MM system. There's no sit back relax and shoot ppl in the face anymore. Just pit stains and swamp ass all frickin day every frickin day. But Lars says we shouldn't take crucible seriously blah blah blah. I've never disliked any one person at a big company before but Lars really grinds my gears.

Then you should feel even worse for trying to get me to do Trials yesterday. Bastard!

This is exactly the reason why I love Rocket League btw. Its competitive, but I can just sit back and relax, listen to some Spotify whilst kicking a ball from the roof of the arena straight into the goal with a little rocket boosted car (pls play RL with me) (stealth brag post).

This was what Destiny was to me when Trials was on normal matchmaking and raiding with the clan was an almost daily event. Just having fun.

Now its dad to me. Mini comebacks to see your Crux ger stolen are always on the table though!

maomaoIYP

30tN7f4.jpg

The first half was when I was on the 360. I gave up shortly after TDB. And then I gave in and bought a digital copy on the PS4 when TTK was announced.
I average about 10-12 hours each saturday and sunday, wtf have I done.

Who else is in the "I played Crimson Doubles for hours every single day and never got a crimson shell" club?

Only have two sugary shells to my name.

If my 320 shell is sugary I will fucking flip. I really wanted that crimson shell. These drop rates were inexcusable.

NastyBook

Who else is in the "I played Crimson Doubles for hours every single day and never got a crimson shell" club?

Only have two sugary shells to my name.

If my 320 shell is sugary I will fucking flip. I really wanted that crimson shell. These drop rates were inexcusable.
I didn't get single ghost, but should have two 320s headed my way, so there's that.

Grabbing some food now but I'll be back and available for the resets as usual.

I didn't get single ghost, but should have two 320s headed my way, so there's that.

The guaranteed 320 ghost was only one per account, not per character. Unless you made mistakes like Jigga and have multiple Destiny accounts.

BLCKATK

Man, really itching to give HM Kings Fall another attempt tomorrow.

Random question: How hard would it be to get a Necrochasm now?

Man, really itching to give HM Kings Fall another attempt tomorrow.

Random question: How hard would it be to get a Necrochasm now?

Finishing Crota is a cakewalk, getting the Crux to drop is another matter. Its probably got the lowest drop rate of anything in the game, it took me 60+ attempts to get it

Finishing Crota is a cakewalk, getting the Crux to drop is another matter. Its probably got the lowest drop rate of anything in the game, it took me 60+ attempts to get it

I didn't do Crota in yr1 and finally did it a few months ago.
I remember moaning I didn't get anything good and then I mentioned the Crux and the rest of the raid party telling me how rare it was and what it was for.

Acidote

So, I have four objectives this week:

• My first Oryx HM kill. Yes, I've never killed him.
  • The usual three NF runs.
  • The achievement for the Salvage games. Annoying, I don't like Salvage.
  • FLAWLESS RAIDER TO BECOME A GUARDIAN LORD. I'm gonna need help with this one.

the_id

Why are we still playing will be live soon on Stabie's twitch.
Watching these super scrubs.
Watch out for those Centurion Eyes

So, I have four objectives this week:

• My first Oryx HM kill. Yes, I've never killed him.
  • The usual three NF runs.
  • The achievement for the Salvage games. Annoying, I don't like Salvage.
  • FLAWLESS RAIDER TO BECOME A GUARDIAN LORD. I'm gonna need help with this one.
Let me know when you want to do these, I can help as well. we can get a group together to try flawless but mind you, I might ruin it because I can't jump

Top Bottom