• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

LTWood12

Firefly is a given... but I thought that improved range was better, but I have to check that "Outlaw" (faster reload I guess)

Need to complete the Nightfall and hope for that roll...

it's an instant reload basically. The worthwhile range perks are in the middle anyway (rifled barrel, reinforced barrel), so they aren't mutually exclusive. The Boom Pop Boom Pop feels better than anything in the game IMO.

Mods and Subs get first dibs breh

Time to cash in on that grimiore card you made for him :p

it's an instant reload basically. The worthwhile range perks are in the middle anyway (rifled barrel, reinforced barrel), so they aren't mutually exclusive. The Boom Pop Boom Pop feels better than anything in the game IMO.

Yup, but personally i'll take outlaw over firefly any day. I've got an IB hc with outlaw and hidden hand, really like using it in pve.

Is this the first time we've posted about Trials so much on a Tuesday?

The Doctrine hype is real.

Yeah everyone will have doctrines by the end of this reset.

Next week bungie will nerf it.

Matt Frost

Yeah, I have the Dead Orbit Scout rifle and firefly feels really good, now I want the sound of a hand cannon along with it... farming NightFall is it then

SpecX

Is 7 wins all that's needed for the doctrine? Ran into a few people with it in CD and it's a badass gun I would love to get my hands on. Still working on my PvP skills this week and starting to feel like I may have a chance and I'm loving the sidearm, although will will probably change the first round of Trials :(

Is 7 wins all that's needed for the doctrine? Ran into a few people with it in CD and it's a badass gun I would love to get my hands on. Still working on my PvP skills this week and starting to feel like I may have a chance and I'm loving the sidearm, although will will probably change the first round of Trials :(

Yep 7, it can roll with rangefinder, hidden hand, rodeo and counterbalance

CB is by far the best roll

Lnkn52

There's only one sheriff in town when it comes to deciding who runs when

I-am-the-one-who-knocks.gif

All this doctrine hype... Why do i get the feeling i will get soured on this weapon when everyone in crucible starts using it after this weekend? D:

LTWood12

I'm just amazed that so many people have Doctrines from gold packages. My last 7 gold packages have been one of two things; an artifact or the heavy machine gun.

I'm just amazed that so many people have Doctrines from gold packages. My last 7 gold packages have been one of two things; an artifact or the heavy machine gun.

That was me last night. Got an artifact. The other two guys, one got the doctrine, and the other a HMG. Shaxx bounties today gave a ghost. Because i really need a ghost at 307...

All this doctrine hype... Why do i get the feeling i will get soured on this weapon when everyone in crucible starts using it after this weekend? D:

It was already really popular this past weekend. And yeah. I can definitely imagine souring on it. It does take some getting used to, so I'm hoping it'll spike like MIDA and then fade.

Beagles329

Neo Member
Haha. This blew up! Hopefully some of the other DGAF Trials heroes can help me *wink wink*

My timezone is Central US. It's 10:21am for me now.

I usually do runs Friday night, Sat morning/afternoon, Sunday afternoon/evening. I am pretty active in the thread and will try and post up and help everyone that needs it!

Edit: Maybe I'll get a list together or something this week. Good thing valentines day was last weekend lol
If/when you compile the list, please add my name to it as well since I've never had much luck with Trials and would very much appreciate a good run. Plus I'm central time zone as we ;).

Top Bottom