• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

LTWood12

Broman & Mesa Sean are ass. Gothalion is alright. WYL is unwatchable and an asshole IMO, but I get why people enjoy his stream. Krafty is fun. TripleWRECK is fun but has been kind of soul crushing lately w/ all the #2Blues.

Its permanent isn't it, apart from when special events are up?

Oh yeah you're right. Going to practice this week. It's time for Lt. Dan to step up.

LTWood12

I'd say Nghlty, Slayerage and Kjhovey are my top 3 Destiny streamers atm. Down to earth and chill, and don't have obnoxious ads or chatrooms.

Yeah I like all three of those.

Slayerage farming IMAGO
Triple farming GRASP
Goth playing PvP

Really nothing exciting to watch in Destiny Twitch this reset day.

thanks for recommending the Righteous. Got it last week and infused it to 310. Love it.

Namikaze1

I can't speak for anyone else but I will be doing my best to help anyone and everyone at least get 7 wins for the chance at a CB Doctrine this week. No promises but I will try. I owe that much to this amazing community of people here at DGAF.
I'll help out as well whenever Igor or Mr. Shock City isn't on.

Kyoufu

Not only Broman but A LOT of the Destiny streamers and youtubers are ass'. Majority of their "content" is ass but Bungie loves them.

Did you see Broman yelling "nobody cares about this shit" during Shenmue 3 at E3? I just can't with Broman. I just can't.

Haha. This blew up! Hopefully some of the other DGAF Trials heroes can help me *wink wink*

My timezone is Central US. It's 10:21am for me now.

I usually do runs Friday night, Sat morning/afternoon, Sunday afternoon/evening. I am pretty active in the thread and will try and post up and help everyone that needs it!

Edit: Maybe I'll get a list together or something this week. Good thing valentines day was last weekend lol
I'll be around if you ever need a helper at those times, need to go on friends account to get him a doctrine as well

FyreWulff

Somehow every time I see this it bothers me that I could have this except that I forgot my xbox log in credentials and I play on PS4 now, and I no longer have access to the email address that I used on xbox (it's dead).

If you think that's annoying, I was Mythic on Bungie.net.. but lost it before they captured the window to qualify for the Mythic emblem. I lost Mythic because I didn't post enough after they killed off the Optimatch forum.

lol

Little late on this, but here is my heatmap

iq1sbGq.jpg

1572 hours played.

You can tell I burn out when the game doesn't provide me with enough activities. That's why I always try to emphasis that variety is super important for a game like this.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Did you see Broman yelling "nobody cares about this shit" during Shenmue 3 at E3? I just can't with Broman. I just can't.

Broman is...interesting. He makes it difficult to watch Kraftyy when he joins him. I have to turn the volume way down, lol. He seems like a nice guy, but perhaps BroHAM would be a more appropriate name. :p

Matt Frost

But certain things are bullshit, like burn grenades the way they are now.

That burn is ridiculous, agreed but... -continue on the next post-

True however there are always a few things that are broken such as in Modern Warfare 2 pre-patch akimbo 1887..I dont mind warlock melee, sunbreaker armor, TLW RoF. However the Titan melee was terrible in comparison, the tracking on the Sunbreaker's Super was cheap, the 111 glitch for TLW, final round on high impact SRs. You get the idea...

At least you don't report everyone who is better than you xD

And I played MW2 back then and also suffered those akimbos... my solution: play with them as well. Again, also, Titan melee feels like the arms of a T-Rex, ridiculous in comparison. But a Titan with that punch range would be more than OP

Nope, that's Echo Chamber. This week's modifiers make the strike especially annoying. Good luck farming this strike to get a god-roll Fakebringer like this one.
UEQEUXY.jpg

A friend got an even better one with that stability, exploding heads and improved range while aiming ;)

Not only Broman but A LOT of the Destiny streamers and youtubers are ass'. Majority of their "content" is ass but Bungie loves them.

Goth is innocuous to me, I used to watch him sometimes but just not feeling it anymore. I like Krafty and TW, but Broman will actively make me leave other people's stream when he joins..

Deku Tree

Here is my time played heat map

UTt2k7f.jpg

1443h played

I log in most days to grab easy bounties, even if I don't play any more than that so that's why I don't have many white days.

Kalamari

Aegabriel is still my favorite streamer, despite the lame dialogue and poor quality stream, I can't find any other player that plays Titan so well.

WipedOut

KF's HM CM 6PM EST Tonight - (PS4)

1. W193D0UT
2. Jafku
3. D-psipher
4. Midshipman
5. Azys_
6. Highwind

Alts:

Probably going to run multiple times (Oryx, if time allows)

Biggy

1. W193D0UT
2. Jafku
3. D-psipher
4. Midshipman
5. Azys_
6. Highwind

Alts:

Put me in coach! Psn biggy70686

I can also help out with trials on Friday for anyone looking to get the doctrine.

WipedOut

Excellent! Looking forward to it either way, I can still benefit from the gear from Warpiest onwards.

Have you done the challenge mode before?

Put me in coach! Psn biggy70686

Originally Posted by WipedOut

1. W193D0UT
2. Jafku
3. D-psipher
4. Midshipman
5. Azys_
6. RagnarokMB

Alts:
1. biggy70686

BLCKATK

Have you done the challenge mode before?

Originally Posted by WipedOut

1. W193D0UT
2. Jafku
3. D-psipher
4. Midshipman
5. Azys_
6. RagnarokMB

Alts:
1. biggy70686

I've never done it with the Challenge Mode active, but I've done the challenge mode strategy before (4 cycles and then detonate with 16 bombs up) in Heroic.

Top Bottom