• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

GRIP

If you're just playing regular pvp, use Atheon's Epilogue. It melts even faster than Doctrine, especially if you abuse the glass half gull perk.

That was probably my first year one weapon I deleted when ttk came out. Never thought I'd see the day when it wasn't complete garbage.

Deku Tree

Out of interest is there a way of getting this on the PS4, have you guys seen it in the wild?

CDAI_wIW0AAGrPy.png:large

Wondering if you could have both the necessary XBL and PSN accounts on the same B.Net login.

Somehow every time I see this it bothers me that I could have this except that I forgot my xbox log in credentials and I play on PS4 now, and I no longer have access to the email address that I used on xbox (it's dead).

Somehow every time I see this it bothers me that I could have this except that I forgot my xbox log in credentials and I play on PS4 now, and I no longer have access to the email address that I used on xbox (it's dead).

What's funny is all my friends have it as we all played Halo for years, but even on XBL i never see anyone else with it.

It's good to know it could be obtained by PS4 players also if the had the necessary B.Net account.

WipedOut

same here, I couldn't get to my old account and no longer have access to my email from back then.

Gonna beg Drizzay for another Trials carry for Doctrine this week. :3

He's not the droid you're looking for, unless his spirit of community comes though. Though imagining his rage at going 6-3 is too good, so will make sure I badger him

I've got a couple in mind who could/would probably run a 7-0 train, will ask them before I put there names up

Edit me and feetie should be able to drag a few through

at least we can all agree that Broman is ass.

I just imagine him sitting in a restaurant and when his food gets there he's like "OH MY GOD MY FOOD IS HERE AHHHHHHHHHHHH LOOK AT THOSE FRIES AHHH HAHA HA WHOA"

Most annoying dude on the planet.

Yasmin doesn't have the impact to stagger Light Eater Knights, does it? My 1kYS is 308, but my Yasmin is 318. Trying to decide what to use tonight.

(Infusion is not an option.)

check. point. pleas. anyone.

Please. Anyone. Even totems. Don't make me do the jumping puzzle. Anything but that.

LTWood12

Yasmin doesn't have the impact to stagger Light Eater Knights, does it? My 1kYS is 308, but my Yasmin is 318. Trying to decide what to use tonight.

(Infusion is not an option.)

Please. Anyone. Even totems. Don't make me do the jumping puzzle. Anything but that.

You only have a 308 1kYs? What are you doing with your life? Why isn't infusion an option?

I use a 320 Eirene w/ Luck in the Chamber or the quest 1KYS. My vendor 1KYS is 318 but has triple tap, so I use that sometimes too. But you're right. Yasmin does not stagger the knights.

Kyoufu

He's not the droid you're looking for, unless his spirit of community comes though. Though imagining his rage at going 6-3 is too good, so will make sure I badger him

I've got a couple in mind who could/would probably run a 7-0 train, will ask them before I put there names up

Edit me and feetie should be able to drag a few through

Put me in coach.

3 Doctrines would be nice.

He's not the droid you're looking for, unless his spirit of community comes though.

Yeah there's no need to forcefully pull drizz out of his retirement if he doesnt want to :p Yesterday he wasnt looking very cheerful at the prospect of playing trials this weekend and since getting the doctrine is not quite as hard as getting flawless we dont necessarily need the mlg pro resident here to do it. I imagine trials is going to be quite easier even because a lot of people want that doctrine. If it was like this past weekend however then yes i think a lot of teams would fail to get the doctrine because damn it was just tryhard teams all the time.

Even krafty kinda noticed it playing with a kid and another guy yesterday when he had his 4th match in a row go 4-4 he said something like "there's no way we're getting matched against mlg pros all the fucking time, i must be playing like crap etc". And while i think he wasnt at the absolute top of his game, he was getting matched with a lot of good teams (which matches my experience).

You only have a 308 1kYs? What are you doing with your life? Why isn't infusion an option?

I use a 320 Eirene w/ Luck in the Chamber or the quest 1KYS. My vendor 1KYS is 318 but has triple tap, so I use that sometimes too. But you're right. Yasmin does not stagger the knights.

Because every week the War Priest gives me Heavy Machine Guns, and 310 regular Yasmins (I have 5 of them). I've only gotten one Harrowed Special Drop from him. I don't want to infuse it because I need to be as high a light as possible for running.

And honestly, if I do infuse it, I'd rather infuse it into my Glass Promontory, which I use in Trials.

deadduck

Dammit, doctrine has been my melt machine when everyone was using Midas.

Keep using Midas everyone, you don't want the doctrine.

Dammit, doctrine has been my melt machine when everyone was using Midas.

Keep using Midas everyone, you don't want the doctrine.

It's totally going to get Hopscotched in the spring update. They'll tweak Auto Rifle damage and then bump it to a different ROF archetype.

kappa.

deadduck

It's totally going to get Hopscotched in the spring update. They'll tweak Auto Rifle damage and then bump it to a different ROF archetype.

No John, "hopscotched", why did you have to put it like that. I still have my reactive reload Hopscotch in the tiny hope one day....

I could accept a range nerf for doctrine. Could do with faster fall off.

I can't speak for anyone else but I will be doing my best to help anyone and everyone at least get 7 wins for the chance at a CB Doctrine this week. No promises but I will try. I owe that much to this amazing community of people here at DGAF.

LTWood12

I can't speak for anyone else but I will be doing my best to help anyone and everyone at least get 7 wins for the chance at a CB Doctrine this week. No promises but I will try. I owe that much to this amazing community of people here at DGAF.

1. LTWood12 Kappa, but also seriously

Magik

No John, "hopscotched", why did you have to put it like that. I still have my reactive reload Hopscotch in the tiny hope one day....

I could accept a range nerf for doctrine. Could do with faster fall off.

Ah man, the days of Reactive Reload Hopscotch was such a great time. I still have it in my vault for that one day as well.

kadab

Cool. So when do you have time.

deadduck

Ah man, the days of Reactive Reload Hopscotch was such a great time. I still have it in my vault for that one day as well.

Yeah, I miss it, so funny that it could actually one hit using a defender Titan WOL and RR active, an Iron Banner or two was so funny with that setup.

Highwind

I'm gonna need that carry over the weekend bro. :D

Anyone doing NF atm?

Kyoufu

You're my favourite aquatic ape.

On a side note what the hell is an aquatic ape? Like Seaman?

Mythic member on the old forums. There was an emblem for Heroic, Legendary and Mythic. Back when Bungie forums were cool and moderated lol.

May have missed the conversation - but I've been a member for 5 years apparently (although I played Halo and Halo 2 online I must not have linked my gamertag or something). Do I get a cool emblem somehow?

1. LTWood12 Kappa, but also seriously

I need help with that too!

Cool. So when do you have time.

I'm gonna need that carry over the weekend bro. :D

Anyone doing NF atm?

You're my favourite aquatic ape.

On a side note what the hell is an aquatic ape? Like Seaman?

Haha. This blew up! Hopefully some of the other DGAF Trials heroes can help me *wink wink*

My timezone is Central US. It's 10:21am for me now.

I usually do runs Friday night, Sat morning/afternoon, Sunday afternoon/evening. I am pretty active in the thread and will try and post up and help everyone that needs it!

Edit: Maybe I'll get a list together or something this week. Good thing valentines day was last weekend lol

stb

That was probably my first year one weapon I deleted when ttk came out. Never thought I'd see the day when it wasn't complete garbage.

Classic GRIP.

I just imagine him sitting in a restaurant and when his food gets there he's like "OH MY GOD MY FOOD IS HERE AHHHHHHHHHHHH LOOK AT THOSE FRIES AHHH HAHA HA WHOA"

This made me chuckle.

Magik

Not only Broman but A LOT of the Destiny streamers and youtubers are ass'. Majority of their "content" is ass but Bungie loves them.

Top Bottom