• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

I'll help out as well whenever Igor or Mr. Shock City isn't on.

Thanks dude! :)

I'll be around if you ever need a helper at those times, need to go on friends account to get him a doctrine as well

Awesome!

If/when you compile the list, please add my name to it as well since I've never had much luck with Trials and would very much appreciate a good run. Plus I'm central time zone as we ;).

I will have a better idea later this week! It sounds like a lot of Trials heroes on here and willing to help this weekend.

Edit: THE DOCTRINE THIRST IS REAL

HMD

Anyone have any "elite" controller suggestions for PS4? I wanna do the revive while shooting thing more easily.

Lnkn52

Streamer chat: Check out Geneus who is really cool, low key, very nice.

Http://twitch.tv/gen-e-us

(Does double carries)

Doctrine hype: would love to get one as the one time I went to the Lighthouse I'm pretty sure I got a Summoner. SUMMONER HYPE!

RIP
GNZ4KZl.png

ocean

Banned
I got a Doctrine at some point and infused without even looking at perks (pre Auto viability buff).

Also dismantled a Fakebringer Imago roll.

I'm also one of the guys who bought Inmost Light instead of Gjallarhorn on week 2.

....I've made poor decisions in this game.

Matt Frost

I got a Doctrine at some point and infused without even looking at perks (pre Auto viability buff).

Also dismantled a Fakebringer Imago roll.

I'm also one of the guys who bought Inmost Light instead of Gjallarhorn on week 2.

....I've made poor decisions in this game.

You reminded me of... me... lol

NeOak

Not only Broman but A LOT of the Destiny streamers and youtubers are ass'. Majority of their "content" is ass but Bungie loves them.

Broman is one of the worst. The PoE reveal with him was cringeworthy

Somehow every time I see this it bothers me that I could have this except that I forgot my xbox log in credentials and I play on PS4 now, and I no longer have access to the email address that I used on xbox (it's dead).

I wish I had posted more during those days. I run with my Halo emblem all the time, even if it is only rare.

Goth is innocuous to me, I used to watch him sometimes but just not feeling it anymore. I like Krafty and TW, but Broman will actively make me leave other people's stream when he joins..

The reveal with him was the only one I stopped watching after it started. Ugh.

SpecX

What's a good weapon loadout to practice with for trials, especially if being carried? I'm ok with TLW although I get owned against pros using that gun. I love using my Nirwens PR and can take down snipers who aren't super accurate with the first shot. I've tried Scouts, but can't stand the kick on Mida even though it's not that bad and I have the IB Scout with full stability, but the rate of fire on that thing gets me killed if I engage in close combat. In those cases, I pull out my sidearm which has been great to me the last few days.

Looking for some pointers from PvP Pro DGAF so I can be ready.

Yes!!! Finally!!! The Crux of Crota is mine!!! I've beaten Destiny!!! I can delete the game now. Big thank you to my clanmates for never giving up on me. Not even when I had to run a scrubby load out with no Nechro.

Yes!!! Finally!!! The Crux of Crota is mine!!! I've beaten Destiny!!! I can delete the game now. Big thank you to my classmates for never giving up on me. Not even when I had to run a scrubby load out with no Nechro.

Hahaha nice! It's about time. I used the Necro last week during Crimson Doubles and laughed at the sounds of a headshot kill. Enjoy!

phen0m24

Yes!!! Finally!!! The Crux of Crota is mine!!! I've beaten Destiny!!! I can delete the game now. Big thank you to my classmates for never giving up on me. Not even when I had to run a scrubby load out with no Nechro.

Grats Grim now you X and me must Trials to complete x's dream

Congrats on your white whale :)

No go kill some thralls with it.

Or unsuspecting guardians

Hahaha nice! It's about time. I used the Necro last week during Crimson Doubles and laughed at the sounds of a headshot kill. Enjoy!

Speaking of the Lighthouse dream guy

Woah, the vendor roll on Righteous VII looks awesome. And NM is taking wormspore this week....

What's the consensus on that gun?

I like it. Large (43 round) mag, but with glass half full I often forget and reload. Oops

Grats Grim now you X and me must Trials to complete x's dream

Or unsuspecting guardians

Speaking of the Lighthouse dream guy

I like it. Large (43 round) mag, but with glass half full I often forget and reload. Oops

Haha I also had a dream last night that Scott Kelly was on day 366 and landed his spaceship next to my house and we discussed how his year in space went. That was probably my favorite dream in a long time. Needless to say, I woke up late this morning.

I'd definitely do a run with you and Grim this weekend.

------

I REALLY need the Tarantella on PS4. Look at my quarter, semi and final boss stats from my xb1 run last night while wearing it. 1/3rd of my kills were arc blade.

phen0m24

Haha I also had a dream last night that Scott Kelly was on day 366 and landed his spaceship next to my house and we discussed how his year in space went. That was probably my favorite dream in a long time. Needless to say, I woke up late this morning.

I'd definitely do a run with you and Grim this weekend.
:) X your head is definitely in fun places.

Now we just have to convince Grim not to delete the game. :)

Top Bottom