• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Frenden

Banned

Meanwhile, there are other class perks that are considering universally terrible, and yet they remain untouched. It has people questioning what kind of system is in place for balancing the game.

Rubenvent1.jpg

I never realized how hard it is to level up factions until I really wanted to. Only thing that levels it up are bounties, strikes and donating shit. Is there anything else I can do to level it up? Im level 19 and I want an exotic fwc cloak, dammit.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I never realized how hard it is to level up factions until I really wanted to. Only thing that levels it up are bounties, strikes and donating shit. Is there anything else I can do to level it up? Im level 19 and I want an exotic fwc cloak, dammit.

You can solo Crota every week and break down the loot you get and turn the materials into motes via the speaker exchanges.

DOESNT THAT SOUND FUN???

To be clear it wasn't me who got that reward it was Tyler. Just couldn't believe it was still in the pool

At least it can still be equipped.

It's kind of dumb that anyone who makes a new character right now gets a quest from Holiday to compete in SRL, that obviously isn't even possible to play.

chur

Buy heavy ammo synths from Varis and turn them in for rep.

Igor, you go flawless often, I bet. What's the drop rate on that Flawless ship? It's bad, isn't it?

Like ape said i dont think the year 2 is droppable for some reason. I've had the draught drop for me though playing with drizz a while back. I think the rate is quite low but not really impossible, you just gotta play.

Tri4

Yup, thanks. Sorry for the scrubbiness :p
Casual runs anyway. Before you joined I was watching rag get rekt by a bunch of psions.

Good runs though, got 2 imago loops out of 4 runs. No standout perks but decent overall. Also got fuck all from nightfall rewards so there's that.

Hawkian has the flu (Get better, buddy). He may have to drop out of our raid group tonight. So if you want 3x Oryx HM CM kills tonight, then pay attention to the thread around 10:30EST. We may be looking for a replacement. Being a competent runner is a plus.

Like ape said i dont think the year 2 is droppable for some reason. I've had the draught drop for me though playing with drizz a while back.

Was it just a random after-match reward, or from the chest?

I think the rate is quite low but not really impossible, you just gotta play.

Gotcha.

Trakan

A ghost, legendary gauntlets, and legendary boots from NF. Two Diluvian bullet hose HMGs from rank ups. Two legendary class item engrams from weekly strikes.

Bungie really knows how to make a player appreciate loot.

LTWood12

I'm pretty sure I was red barring playing trials Sunday night on my vita, across the house from my console. Multiple times I had enemies right in front of me and it seemed like they were just letting me kill them, get revives etc.

Hawkian has the flu (Get better, buddy). He may have to drop out of our raid group tonight. So if you want 3x Oryx HM CM kills tonight, then pay attention to the thread around 10:30EST. We may be looking for a replacement. Being a competent runner is a plus.

Was it just a random after-match reward, or from the chest?

Gotcha.
After match reward

WeTeHa

Need 320 Chest, boots and class item to get my hunter to 320... guess I have to wait for golg challenge to get my chest and boots and rng to get my class item :(

LTWood12

Hawkian will be there.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Stupid game is now giving me helmets. I want weapons!

I have like 15 320 helmets. Not like I really need 320 primaries since the ones I use are all 320 anyway but would like to get the others to 320. Really need 320 boots and class items.

We need one for last CM.

A ghost, legendary gauntlets, and legendary boots from NF. Two Diluvian bullet hose HMGs from rank ups. Two legendary class item engrams from weekly strikes.

Bungie really knows how to make a player appreciate loot.
RNG gonna RNG.

I got two exotics from NF this week, a double exotic drop from one HM Oryx kill, an extra 320 chest piece from Oryx and a faction ship from a rank up.

Not bad =P

Frenden

Banned
Almost a week without Destiny so far. I think I'm-a deep dive on SFV. Buy a nice stick, try and actually get good at fighting games for the first time ever. I want to learn Dhalsim.

I was always too timid as a kid to play against folks at the arcade, but I would watch people play for hours.

WipedOut

everyone still looking good, just jumped on and started party, join when ready.

KF's HM CM 6PM EST Tonight - (PS4)

1. W193D0UT
2. Jafku
3. D-psipher
4. Midshipman
5. Azys_
6. RagnarokMB

Alts:
1. biggy70686

I've always been a control guy because I prefer game modes that have an objective other than killing people, but clash is a lot of fun, just ran into gorelies and we lost by 200, such a fun match. There seems to be a lot less blowouts too. Just joined into a control match where we got mercy ruled and I got hit by a rocket immediately. I think I'll stick with clash for now.

I've always been a control guy because I prefer game modes that have an objective other than killing people, but clash is a lot of fun, just ran into gorelies and we lost by 200, such a fun match. There seems to be a lot less blowouts too. Just joined into a control match where we got mercy ruled and I got hit by a rocket immediately. I think I'll stick with clash for now.

Have you tried Zone Control?

Yeah and from my experiences it was the same thing

While Control does have objectives, it really isn't an objective game-mode. 98% of the scoring is still based off of kills and assists.

The only real objective mode Destiny has is Zone Control. Rift is close, but you could still ignore the objective, or never once complete an objective, and you could win/lose the match.

Salvage is pretty close, too. But a lot of people don't understand/like the scoring, so they'll play it like it's skirmish anyway.

Top Bottom