• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Highwind

everyone still looking good, just jumped on and started party, join when ready.

KF's HM CM 6PM EST Tonight - (PS4)

1. W193D0UT
2. Jafku
3. D-psipher
4. Midshipman
5. Azys_
6. RagnarokMB

Alts:
1. biggy70686

Will be on soon just taking care of some business.

deadduck

I've always been a control guy because I prefer game modes that have an objective other than killing people, but clash is a lot of fun, just ran into gorelies and we lost by 200, such a fun match.

Hi!

That was a tough game, kept running into guys with heavy all the f-in time. Game was so tight.

GG!

While Control does have objectives, it really isn't an objective game-mode. 98% of the scoring is still based off of kills and assists.

The only real objective mode Destiny has is Zone Control. Rift is close, but you could still ignore the objective, or never once complete an objective, and you could win/lose the match.

Salvage is pretty close, too. But a lot of people don't understand/like the scoring, so they'll play it like it's skirmish anyway.
Yeah but you get extra points per kill for the amount of flags you control so it's still an important aspect of the mode

todd360

Tahdd...
Of course he cares for you....

He just traded me to a loving home.

k3VmmZU.jpg

maomaoIYP

He's not the droid you're looking for, unless his spirit of community comes though. Though imagining his rage at going 6-3 is too good, so will make sure I badger him

I've got a couple in mind who could/would probably run a 7-0 train, will ask them before I put there names up

Edit me and feetie should be able to drag a few through
With a bit of luck and some crossed fingers and toes we should be able to get some folks to 7!

Kyoufu

Anyone else enjoy using the Antinomy XVI New Monarchy sniper?

I like that the reticule is clearly visible so I can get headshots much easier than other sniper rifles out there.

I like that the reticule is clearly visible so I can get headshots much easier than other sniper rifles out there.

Havent seen that scope yet but the raid sniper rifles has one of the cleanest scopes ever (since its not really a scope). Do you have a pic?

ocean

Banned

That's the Hakke scope also featured on the (higher impact) Stillpiercer. It's very much a hate it or love it deal tbh but some people swear by it. I love how snappy Antinomy is, equip speed on that thing is fantastic even without QuickDraw.

the_id

With a bit of luck and some crossed fingers and toes we should be able to get some folks to 7!

He's not the droid you're looking for, unless his spirit of community comes though. Though imagining his rage at going 6-3 is too good, so will make sure I badger him

I've got a couple in mind who could/would probably run a 7-0 train, will ask them before I put there names up

Edit me and feetie should be able to drag a few through

You guys are awesome. I'll be one of those who shamelessly would want to be carried to 7-0. Going to keep practicing though to make sure I'm not just dead weight.

BLCKATK

You guys are awesome. I'll be one of those who shamelessly would want to be carried to 7-0. Going to keep practicing though to make sure I'm not just dead weight.

Let me know if you ever want to practice Elimination, I could use some improving too.

ocean

Banned
I'll spend these days practicing Elimination without Thorn (sad face) to see if I can pull my weight in Trials this week for a Doctrine too

JohnDrake

I am finally here!!!!

I have Destiny but I haven't played for a while. But now that I am NeoGaf I might return. First I need to check out my light level when I have the time Saturday but I think I am not ready yet for the most recent Raid (I didn't played much of the Taken King because the friend I spent 250 hours+ with on the first game and the first two expansions didn't liked Taken King very much and barely played).

I hope to get some help here and some good groups to play with :)

Dthomp

I am finally here!!!!

I have Destiny but I haven't played for a while. But now that I am NeoGaf I might return. First I need to check out my light level when I have the time Saturday but I think I am not ready yet for the most recent Raid (I didn't played much of the Taken King because the friend I spent 250 hours+ with on the first game and the first two expansions didn't liked Taken King very much and barely played).

I hope to get some help here and some good groups to play with :)

You should get some good help here. I've played off and on and have met some really cool people from Gaf that have helped me improve and finish alot of questing

2000+ people have been watching triple farm the grasp all day. Why does he want it so much? Its a nice weapon but its TTK is like...kinda just average isn't it?

Hes currently at 120 kills without a drop.

Edit: checking reddit its got a 0.93 sec TTK but what i think is the appeal of it is the very high aim assist going by the stats. Its like Jade Rabbit vs Covolance's Duty. Same damage but Jade feels way easier to get kills (3 headshots) because its aim assist is crazy high while Covolance's is rather low.

MildSoss

2000+ people have been watching triple farm the grasp all day. Why does he want it so much? Its a nice weapon but its TTK is like...kinda just average isn't it?

For someone who plays with kadey so much I would think you'd notice how fast her grasp melts people if she's spot on with her aim.

Kyoufu

Havent seen that scope yet but the raid sniper rifles has one of the cleanest scopes ever (since its not really a scope). Do you have a pic?

ZLim06p.jpg

That's the Hakke scope also featured on the (higher impact) Stillpiercer. It's very much a hate it or love it deal tbh but some people swear by it. I love how snappy Antinomy is, equip speed on that thing is fantastic even without QuickDraw.

Yeah this is my new favourite sniper. <3

deadduck

It's the doctrine of pulse rifles and the pulse nerf meant very little to it. Big flinch and decent range means you can put off Midas.

Had 2 drop in 2 hours over two days. Friend got one today ON HIS FIRST Omnigal kill, it had braced frame too.

For someone who plays with kadey so much I would think you'd notice how fast her grasp melts people if she's spot on with her aim.

Yeah i mean its pretty damn good in the right hands but so is the doctrine or TLW. Its not like year 1 where hopscotch was heads and shoulders above other weapons (barring the trinity), the pvp atm is actually pretty balanced since you can succeed with a pulse (grasp), scout (jade), autor rifle (doctrine), handcannon (tlw) etc. Idk i guess he just likes pulse rifles haha.

Ever since I wasted 2-3 hours on 0 Grasps, never again. Unless nightfall.

I miss the days when running 3x nightfall was actually fun and the rewards were usually good.

MildSoss

Has anyone tried the Time Piece in regular crucible yet? I'm surprised I hardly ever see that gun since the grasp is so sought after.

Kyoufu

Ever since I wasted 2-3 hours on 0 Grasps, never again. Unless nightfall.

I miss the days when running 3x nightfall was actually fun and the rewards were usually good.

I feel you there. I loved using elemental primaries with burn modifiers. Year 1 why were you so good to us? :(

Top Bottom