• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

SpecX

Ever since I wasted 2-3 hours on 0 Grasps, never again. Unless nightfall.

I miss the days when running 3x nightfall was actually fun and the rewards were usually good.

You mean you don't enjoy your strange coins and sub 300 LL ghost rewards?

/s

hqdefault.jpg

MildSoss

Yeah i mean its pretty damn good in the right hands but so is the doctrine or TLW. Its not like year 1 where hopscotch was heads and shoulders above other weapons (barring the trinity), the pvp atm is actually pretty balanced since you can succeed with a pulse (grasp), scout (jade), autor rifle (doctrine), handcannon (tlw) etc. Idk i guess he just likes pulse rifles haha.
True, I think at this point triple is just looking for anything to do right now on destiny. lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
ghhjjh.gif

And anyone who spams me with 100+ invites in a two minute or so span gets auto blocked and kicked to the curb. Doesn't matter who it is.

Grasp is basically the timepiece but with faster reload and more range. With counterbalance it is also a lot more stable and precise.

JgqYO9m.png

Trakan

Has anyone tried the Time Piece in regular crucible yet? I'm surprised I hardly ever see that gun since the grasp is so sought after.

Yes, it's great.

2000+ people have been watching triple farm the grasp all day. Why does he want it so much? Its a nice weapon but its TTK is like...kinda just average isn't it?

Hes currently at 120 kills without a drop.

Edit: checking reddit its got a 0.93 sec TTK but what i think is the appeal of it is the very high aim assist going by the stats. Its like Jade Rabbit vs Covolance's Duty. Same damage but Jade feels way easier to get kills (3 headshots) because its aim assist is crazy high while Covolance's is rather low.

With the right roll, it's the best pulse rifle in the game for PVP.

the_id

Let me know if you ever want to practice Elimination, I could use some improving too.
Definetly man. Add me on PSN the_id.

If anyone needs elimination practice and needs someone to play with, PM me and I'll join if I'm around. Always keen for a practice run and good to play with others who want to get better.

UM just lost power seconds after detonating all 16 CM bombs. It went out for a split second and my PS4 is in recovery mode. What the fuck.

So did triple really farm for grasp today for 10 hours?!. Now he was rerolling a party chrasher and blew through 25k glimmer

Intervention needed?

WipedOut

Good Runs on Oryx, still no helmets sadly.
Got a 310 zhalo from oryx, just missing bad juju, jade rabbit and last word on PS4 now. Rest are gunsmith guns and quest items.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anyone for NF?

If you need help I could join.

Still nothing compares to thorn. Doctrine, grasp, midi ann fall before the might of Thorn. I felt too OP using it for the last week. I think what they could do with a year two version is only letting DOT activate if you land three hits in succession.

radiohead1

Neo Member
I am finally here!!!!

I have Destiny but I haven't played for a while. But now that I am NeoGaf I might return. First I need to check out my light level when I have the time Saturday but I think I am not ready yet for the most recent Raid (I didn't played much of the Taken King because the friend I spent 250 hours+ with on the first game and the first two expansions didn't liked Taken King very much and barely played).

I hope to get some help here and some good groups to play with :)

John Drake! There is no better community for Destiny than right here. My PSN = dorssom. Hit me up if you need help running through things, increasing your LL for the raid. Lots of us have groups that get together regularly, but we also still play a lot and love helping out when we can. See you online!

If you need help I could join.

Still nothing compares to thorn. Doctrine, grasp, midi ann fall before the might of Thorn. I felt too OP using it for the last week. I think what they could do with a year two version is only letting DOT activate if you land three hits in succession.

I would be ok if Year 2 thorn got rid of the DoT

and instead replaced it with homing Thorns

I would be completely ok with that

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
It's the doctrine of pulse rifles and the pulse nerf meant very little to it. Big flinch and decent range means you can put off Midas.

Had 2 drop in 2 hours over two days. Friend got one today ON HIS FIRST Omnigal kill, it had braced frame too.

I love mine for PvE.It has Outlaw and Spray and Play, the reloads are so fast it is funny to watch the cartoon like animation speed. I also just got some MG called Wolve's Bane, it is really slow firing and high impact, nothing like it in the TK. Anyone know if it is good for the Crucible?

the_id

There's a Feel's thread in Reddit right now...Fuck. A really Young Guardian who has a very aggressive brain tumor got a wonderful gift from his Guardian Friend with help from Bungie. He has never met his trials partner in real life but obviously has a good relationship with him. They've been doing Trial's carries since year one, helping their friends and family since year one.

He's putting up a good fight and still playing with his friend in Trials and I hope he makes it with minimal morbidity to his function.

eO7DQ6W.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe..._you_to_the_staff_and_crew_of_bungie_and_one/

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
Grasp is basically the timepiece but with faster reload and more range. With counterbalance it is also a lot more stable and precise.

JgqYO9m.png

What's your stability perk?

Mine is also counterbalance with third eye. The stability perk is fitted stock which is weak but better than nothing.

I'm guesing Rocket League came out on XB1 today. Too bad it isn't cross play with/like PS4/PC so I can play with my XB1 buddies!
I'm tempted to get it on XB1

It's such a fantastic game with friends. Solo is pretty rough.

Time to test out my Doctrine with HH.

Top Bottom