• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

ocean

Banned
My search for a halfway decent Y2 primary continues. My K/D drops measurably when I use a Y2 loadout.

Tlaloc is amazing with full super. Other than that, First Curse / Hawkmoon are what I'm working on making work.

My search for a halfway decent Y2 primary continues. My K/D drops measurably when I use a Y2 loadout.

Tlaloc is amazing with full super. Other than that, First Curse / Hawkmoon are what I'm working on making work.
3 more days and you can get one for winning a few sweaty crucible games

Has anyone tried the Time Piece in regular crucible yet? I'm surprised I hardly ever see that gun since the grasp is so sought after.

Yup, used it in doubles and regular crucible. Still the best pulse when power levels don't matter.

I would really question the 2k+ people that have been watching him do this.

As opposed to the 2-4k people that watch gothalion and bruhman?

Triple has fans cause he's a good pvp player, why the heck are so many people watching bruhman and gothalion? ugh

shermas

Ugh why does it take soooo long to gather sword materials....

Those quests had me questioning my sanity... That loop on the moon. Over and over and over and over and over.

I've still yet to complete the quest for the void sword. I think I just need to do the final mission, but I was so burned out after the Arc and Solar swords, I never got around to it.

maomaoIYP

Do you like pulse rifles? I am assuming you do not have a vendor's Nirwen's from the first year 2 IB. If you do like pulse rifles, pick up a PDX-41 package from the gunsmith if it ever gets sold again (only been sold once so far), and wait for a hand-laid stock + fitted stock/perfect balance roll. There are lot of options for that 3rd column of perks, but with the maxed stability the gun is pretty good as it is.

Those quests had me questioning my sanity... That loop on the moon. Over and over and over and over and over.

I've still yet to complete the quest for the void sword. I think I just need to do the final mission, but I was so burned out after the Arc and Solar swords, I never got around to it.
Funny you should say that. I've been going in that circle for what feels like hours.

Worst quest part ever, but the reward is so so good. You can do the clock glitch on ps4 that lets you spawn into patrol solo (no randoms) and you can farm the same node over and over again if it's next to a transition zone.

Honestly, it feels like a punishment. But damn do I want that solar sword....

Ghazi

I did the Essential Elements step for all three swords in one day, it was pretty rough. I don't think I played the game again until the following Armsday.

SpecX

Just imagine the punishment you will unleash on majors when you one-shot them with the Raze Lighter!
Seriously, the solar sword is a pain in the ass, but definitely worth it once you have it. It was the last one I went for and holy shit does it slice through with ease.

LTWood12

I am finally here!!!!

I have Destiny but I haven't played for a while. But now that I am NeoGaf I might return. First I need to check out my light level when I have the time Saturday but I think I am not ready yet for the most recent Raid (I didn't played much of the Taken King because the friend I spent 250 hours+ with on the first game and the first two expansions didn't liked Taken King very much and barely played).

I hope to get some help here and some good groups to play with :)

DGAF is .01% of the .01%, so you've come to the right place! You'll find a lot of help in this thread with any PvE or PvP related activity you're looking to do. Thanks for posting!

I'm actually already on your friends list (ltwood12), so let me know if you are ever looking to get anything done.

LTWood12

Finally got my first full auto Doom after all this time and at 320. Also got a 318 smite with firefly in the same drop (had many of those).

Good smooth runs boys.

I'm working up my second character. Besides extra legendary marks, what's the reason in doing NF multiple times with different characters?

Post game drops can include:

Exotic weapons and armor
17-19 Strange coins
11-12 Three of coins

Legendary weapons and armor
Sparrow tool kit
Fall emote bag
Horn kit
Legendary ghost shell 290+

You also get 250 rep for your selected faction. The boss can drop an exotic engram if you have 3oC enabled. Strike bosses have chance to drop strike specific loot and nightfalls have the highest drop rate.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thorn....fuck that gun.

rGcYKdh.png

Same team that teabagged Jigga in the early rounds. Then they felt the wrath of thorn.

Thorn....fuck that gun.

Agreed. That's why they banned it from sweaties!
Although the last ps4 tourney they were ok.

Did anyone here buy the Destiny and TTK soundtrack? What do you guys think of it?

It's fantastic. I play the heck out of it during work at times depending on mood. Tedious but easy, I'll do lyrical music. Wired in and a lot of thinking and/or problem solving, instrumental like Destiny, skyrim soundtrack, etc.

rGcYKdh.png

Same team that teabagged Jigga in the early rounds. Then they felt the wrath of thorn.

Yessss

let them feel the intrepid sting of the obsidian divide, chamber that seed of distraught into it's laborious mouth, let it be unleashed into their hopes.

Thorn <3

Top Bottom