• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
4UVpJqq.png

I wonder if that gun was named after his balls? 🤔 #LateNightDestinyGaf

I was going to make a joke about another ToO weapon, so I went to the Destiny wikia to look it up, and I saw this and thought 'Man the joke writes itself'
Each weapons requires 7 wins on your Trials Passage.

...Ok it's just a grammar mistake. On a wiki no less, but dammit I'm not going to let it slide.

the_id

Agreed. That's why they banned it from sweaties!
Although the last ps4 tourney they were ok.

It's fantastic. I play the heck out of it during work at times depending on mood. Tedious but easy, I'll do lyrical music. Wired in and a lot of thinking and/or problem solving, instrumental like Destiny, skyrim soundtrack, etc.
They were on repeat when it was crunch time at my most recent job.

Just listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRbYzwzg8T8

Thorn, the anti-Math.
Thanks Guys. Bought it. We have similar taste in music when it comes to concentration as well. I love the Skyrim OST. Final fantasy OSTs are pretty good as well, especially the ones by Uematsu.

The encoding for the Destiny OST in the Bungie store is AAC and of low quality. I'll have to live with that, I don't think the CD is sold.

Thanks Guys. Bought it. We have similar taste in music when it comes to concentration as well. I love the Skyrim OST. Final fantasy OSTs are pretty good as well, especially the ones by Uematsu.

The encoding for the Destiny OST in the Bungie store is AAC and of low quality. I'll have to live with that, I don't think the CD is sold.
Oh yes how did I forget Nobuo Uematsu playlist. That's the GOAT

I take that back. Unless you have a really good Cocytus, Black Spindle will reign supreme! 1 resErection Horns ftw. (sunsinging rams)

@_@

Grind baby grind. $20 for insta-class lvl up!

But seriously why?

It definitely took an increase in EXP come Taken King. Leveling the 3rd subclass took so long comparatively to pre-king. And I guess you can blame their $20 boost ._.; God fuck that and fuck armor taking forever

@_@

It definitely took an increase in EXP come Taken King. Leveling the 3rd subclass took so long comparatively to pre-king. And I guess you can blame their $20 boost ._.; God fuck that and fuck armor taking forever

Afterall, Destiny has no end when it comes to grinding. In the end, it's us that takes the pounding.

It's so good can't stop
playing

I can't wait until Trials on Friday so everyone can have Doctrines! And I'm like 3 kills away from having all 6 of my chars 1.0 KD or above in Trials. When they have kills and deaths in the 1000s, it sure does take forever.

I want to write to Destiny Trials Report to have them consider display the last month or quarter of KDR instead of overall. My last month is 1.5 which is way better than 1.0 in terms of people accepting me.

Sunday night was the best. This guy had a 1.08 that was the leader. He grabbed me and another guy. I was a 0.97 on that char, and the other was a 1.12. All of a sudden a 4th guy joined the party. He has a 1.1 also and then I got booted from the party and fireteam. I found another team in a few minutes. We started and I saw he lost his first match and he reposted on lfg "Looking for strong people 1.1+ KD to go to the lighthouse". Well, that new team I found with all < 1.0 KD and a lighthouse Virgin made it!
I'm still high from taking my nephew for the first time and that underdog one, both this weekend. I'm not super great at pvp so helping 2 virgins in 1 weekend has been my biggest accomplishment in terms of my favorite gametype, yet.

Dez_

Man, I am so bad at pvp. Some days I feel like I understand how to play and move around, other days I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing.

SpecX

Did some practice rounds in Elimination and I don't know how you guys deal with the lag in Trials. I guess nobody else is playing since I got matched with the same 3 people with red bars and delayed hits the entire match. Fortunately we won 2 of the 3 matches but fucking hell was it irritating having to put in extra effort to make sure they were down.

I've heard about players deleting their characters to reset their stats.

Hypothetical: If I delete all my characters and create a new one (obviously delete two, create new one, then delete last old one), will I have clean Crucible stats, or will my old poor performances haunt me until Destiny 2?

I'm just frustrated with feeling like I'm definitely not the player my K/D says I am. Thanks for any input.

I've heard about players deleting their characters to reset their stats.

Hypothetical: If I delete all my characters and create a new one (obviously delete two, create new one, then delete last old one), will I have clean Crucible stats, or will my old poor performances haunt me until Destiny 2?

I'm just frustrated with feeling like I'm definitely not the player my K/D says I am. Thanks for any input.

Yep, you''ll start afresh

I've considered deleting and starting again because how my characters look annoys me but, the thought of subclass grinding puts paid to that

Acidote

So, I did the three NFs yesterday with Jakfu and someone else who had different names here and ingame, so sorry for not remembering it.

Two Marks of the Undrying Mind and 12 coins. Certainly not worth it.

That's one thing done. Today I'll try to do Oryx HM if I find a group since I've never done it, or play Salvage games for the achievement if I don't. Step by step, steadily completing my objectives.

Number45

Do you like pulse rifles? I am assuming you do not have a vendor's Nirwen's from the first year 2 IB. If you do like pulse rifles, pick up a PDX-41 package from the gunsmith if it ever gets sold again (only been sold once so far), and wait for a hand-laid stock + fitted stock/perfect balance roll. There are lot of options for that 3rd column of perks, but with the maxed stability the gun is pretty good as it is.
I can vouch for this:

This was a drop of some kind (gunsmith rank up perhaps? Can't recall) and it's incredibly easy to hold aim with. Still not sure I like full auto on... anything, but I'll take it.

people were complaining there was not enough things to do or had completed everything too fast? :D
Ranking up the subclasses takes so fucking long though. Just gunslinger left.

Spades

I really want an Ice Breaker. Aside from waiting for Xûr to sell Legacy Special Engrams, what are my other options for a chance of a drop?

There is Crota's End, VoG, PoE chest - but are there any other activities have a chance of it dropping?

Deku Tree

I have three 320 infusion fodder primaries that I won't use and three 316+ ones too. And 200 legendary marks. Five 310 primaries for infusion.... Nothing good left to infuse...

Top Bottom