• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

On the same gun:

• Accurized Ballistics. More range and impact. Increased Recoil.
  • Field Choke: More range and impact. Increased Recoil.
  • Linear Compensator: More predicatable recoil. Slight boosts to range and impact. More recoil.
What's the difference between "More" and "Increased"?

All 3 boost range and impact. All 3 boost recoil. By how much? In what manner? Who knows?

maomaoIYP

On the same gun:

• Linear Compensator: More predicatable recoil. Slight boosts to range and impact. More recoil.

All 3 boost range and impact. All 3 boost recoil. By how much? In what manner? Who knows? What's the difference between "More" and "Increased"?
If the bars on the screen don't move by a significant amount, it doesn't really matter. In any case since you're usually screwed if your shotgun cannot OHK reliably, don't fuss about it too much.

ocean

Banned
Sweatiest march in ages.

Matched a Twitch streaming scarab wearing Shadestep abusing pro-mode player with 2 below average dudes. My team was made up of 3 perfectly average guys.

It was pretty close but I ended up getting the best around (full scumbag mode though, Voidfang Thorn setup)... and got a G&H Tripod Y2 Ash Factory. No Javelin nor Field Scout but I will take it!!

Daemul

Everyone's got a Vienna Singer now. Time to use something else. :p

I've been using TTK Future War Cult ship since I got it because I rarely see anyone else with it. I mean it's not surprising since FWC is the least popular faction, which is why my hipster ass loves it.

Kyoufu

Face it, we're going to use it for one day then go back to our faction ships.

I've been using TTK Future War Cult ship since I got it because I rarely see anyone else with it. I mean it's not surprising since FWC is the least popular faction, which is why my hipster ass loves it.

FWC ships are pretty awesome. I use the TTK one on my Warlock and the vanilla ship which I recently got on my Titan.

I still need the vanilla Dead Orbit ship tho.

Kyoufu

Wait, what is this Vienna singer everyone is talking about?

The ship you can get from the Black Spindle mission.

1FY1kwd.jpg

stay gold

On the same gun:

All 3 boost range and impact. All 3 boost recoil. By how much? In what manner? Who knows?

I usually test against a wall in patrol to see which has the best recoil pattern.

On the same gun:

Field choke's increase in impact makes a large difference for Golgoroth. Otherwise whichever recoil you dig.

maomaoIYP

Oh gawd, just had the sweatiest Skirmish game.
200 points for other team to win.
We were 200 behind them.
Heavy ammo comes up.
I shoot a rocket and kill a warlock.
He self revives.
I shoot him again with my last rocket.
We win.

Two more for flawless.

LOL KYO

That's a good one. Almost spit up my coffee.

Anyways, of the three, the counter balance is the best roll for the doctrine. HH is ok. I had only Rangefinder and HH for a lone time. Then, I got Counter Balance. The difference is crazy. CB might actually be one of the best perks in the game for ARs and Pulse Rifles. Never having to deal with sway is awesome.

2real4tv

Oprah handing out those Singer's to everyone today. Geez.

Still can't believe the RNG luck I had yesterday. Days like that are one of the reasons to still play the game.

Did you get your grasp? Found out my entire postmaster got wiped when I got back to the tower :'(.

ocean

Banned
Oh god

Still a bit of lag in Control but this feels closer to Y1. Been stomped a few times, done the stomping a few times myself.

Tears.

Damage referee is not working. Whenever I see a red bar they are top of the score board. Last guy was teleporting everywhere it was so bad.

Just seriously go all out on this connection based matchmaking and stick all these people with high pings and rubbish speed in their own room

Oh god

Still a bit of lag in Control but this feels closer to Y1. Been stomped a few times, done the stomping a few times myself.

Tears.

Could be just an isolated incident not indicative of anything....OR this could be the start of something...

makedestinygreatagainhat.jpg

4 of them actually, I'll run it with you again sometime so you can grab another one.

Capture.png

Fitted stock and Feather Mag in the middle.

CB is what you want for the Grasp. I have one with Exhumed, Braced, and Third Eye. I'm too lazy to learn the recoil pattern because I'm already so used to my Hawksaw.

Now you have no excuses the next time we play trials :p Joking of course Wiped!

WipedOut

CB is what you want for the Grasp. I have one with Exhumed, Braced, and Third Eye. I'm too lazy to learn the recoil pattern because I'm already so used to my Hawksaw.

Now you have no excuses the next time we play trials :p Joking of course Wiped!

It has Counterbalance :p

With that roll I'm saying goodbye to my hawksaw.

Top Bottom