• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Lnkn52

There's so many sellers. Never heard of any of them.

2016-02-17.jpg

The Hori is very good if you're comfortable using an Xbox controller. I hadn't picked one up since the 360 and cant get used to the Hori as everything feels like a reach, also the triggers are buttons so that feels weird as well

I'm going to sell mine and my spare DS4 and just get a Scuf for some MLG drop shotting

LTWood12

The Hori is very good if you're comfortable using an Xbox controller. I hadn't picked one up since the 360 and cant get used to the Hori as everything feels like a reach, also the triggers are buttons so that feels weird as well

I'm going to sell mine and my spare DS4 and just get a Scuf for some MLG drop shotting

How much you want for it?

0-11 flawless lost to light runs. No ship. Switched to three different characters, and did it on each at least once. RIP the dream. Six people got the ship when doing it with me. And no my ship inventory wasn't full. And yes we checked all the other obvious stuff. I'm done.

took me 317 matches the last Iron Banner to get my thoughtcrime

RNG can be cruel. I've played 470 Trials games since the Y2 Trials shaders started dropping, and I haven't received one let alone both.

Axoman

The patch today is probably a "fix" for special ammo in crucible. They probably disabled invective and ice breaker's ability to generate ammo until they can come up with a better solution.

Yeeeeessssssss

Soon you will see the light. Soon.

Question for the titans out there....what are the ideal loadouts for Striker?

I tend to run max agility + armor + low agility because of skating. I like Unstoppable because Shoulder Charge is very inconsistent for me. Juggernaut is cool but I tend not to run head first at an enemy that often unless I am going for a shotgun kill.

I tried armor + agility but after each enemy kill the time I needed to wait to recover seemed like forever. I'm trying to experiment because...for whatever god forsaken reason, my KD is best with a Titan...

I put Warlocks to shame :(

People that don't play Destiny?

I don't get it, they are terribad.

The maps were fine when they had vehicles in them. That's what people remembered and that's what they wanted back.

But Bungie gonna Bungie and refuse to undo a change, and instead "compromise" and gave us back the Vehicle maps, without the vehicles. Totally missing the actual message from the players.

Now they're terrible.

SpecX

idk, I love those large maps

I just snipe the entire time

:( that's what I dealt with all last night while playing Clash. Is that mode still SBMM and not CBMM yet? I think all the winning has put me in the next bracket cause I was getting owned hard. All I'm trying to do now is complete the crucible quest line for the Shaxx weekly bounty.

Question for the titans out there....what are the ideal loadouts for Striker?

I tend to run max agility + armor + low agility because of skating. I like Unstoppable because Shoulder Charge is very inconsistent for me. Juggernaut is cool but I tend not to run head first at an enemy that often unless I am going for a shotgun kill.

I tried armor + agility but after each enemy kill the time I needed to wait to recover seemed like forever. I'm trying to experiment because...for whatever god forsaken reason, my KD is best with a Titan...

I put Warlocks to shame :(

agility is superfluous with increased control titan skating

armor + recovery is really all you want

I also run unstoppable because shoulder charge still isn't where it should be. after it's fixed I might go back

make sure you're running lightning grenades. stick them to walls. once you get good with them, they're amazing

Kalamari

Nah, today's patch will switch counterbalance and perfect balance, screwing up everyone's god roll Doctrine and giving me a better Grasp of Malok.

:( that's what I dealt with all last night while playing Clash. Is that mode still SBMM and not CBMM yet? I think all the winning has put me in the next bracket cause I was getting owned hard. All I'm trying to do now is complete the crucible quest line for the Shaxx weekly bounty.

clash doesn't have the recent connection changes that control does

yet anyway

agility is superfluous with increased control titan skating

armor + recovery is really all you want

I also run unstoppable because shoulder charge still isn't where it should be. after it's fixed I might go back

make sure you're running lightning grenades. stick them to walls. once you get good with them, they're amazing

Yeah, that's what I've always used.

I'm all about the lightning grenades. They worked wonders last week when the Trials map was Rusted Lands. I could guarantee a hit near C and C rubble every single time we faced hard scoping snipers.

Yeah, that's what I've always used.

I'm all about the lightning grenades. They worked wonders last week when the Trials map was Rusted Lands. I could guarantee a hit near C and C rubble every single time we faced hard scoping snipers.

love getting double kills where they are just desperately looking around trying to find the grenade and die from it

dat 30 yrd pass to wall when you thread the needle feels like you're tom brady with those things

LTWood12

Wiped login to Deku's account and get him the Vienna Singer.

edit: I've only completed the Spindle mission once....and got the ship.

Frenden

Banned
I'm going into the patch with no expectations.

It could be as small as a maintenance patch to add the 320 Crimson ghosts into the game for postmastering.

Figures, I got my ass handed to me with the snipers and doctrine users. I thought I was ready for Trials, but that was a huge reality check for me :(

trials is very intimidating at first

if you have a group you consistently play with, you'll definitely get there (lighthouse)

Top Bottom