• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

WipedOut

You want to farm w/ me tonight?

edit: just saw your roll. Looks like you don't need to farm anymore. Jesus Christ wiped go buy a powerball ticket.

No shit right, ruthless and I were saying that exact same thing last night. I can help farm, It's not perfect, didn't get braced frame ;)

Bungie really wants me to play on PS4.

The ship you can get from the Black Spindle mission.

1FY1kwd.jpg
I see.

Gammacide

Flawless complete. No ship.
What?? Is it one try a week then per character? I wish anyone actually had an answer. I don't want to farm this if it won't happen til next week. It dropped for two members of my fireteam first try this morning then I never saw it again. :-/

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
What should I infuse with a duplicate 310 Hardlight?

1. Hung Jury (vendor)

2. Not Like the Others: Triple Tap, Perfect Balance/Casket Mag/Will of Light, Outlaw

3. Suros ARI-41: Perfect Balance, Rifled Barrel, Focused Fire

The Suros is fun because it acts like a full auto light scout rifle with 41 shots, it also has a nice highlighting scope. The NLtO looks like a PvE god gun on paper, but I have not used it much. The HJ is boring and safe. Thoughts?

LTWood12

What should I infuse with a duplicate 310 Hardlight?

1. Hung Jury (vendor)

2. Not Like the Others: Triple Tap, Perfect Balance/Casket Mag/Will of Light, Outlaw

3. Suros ARI-41: Perfect Balance, Rifled Barrel, Focused Fire

The Suros is fun because it acts like a full auto light scout rifle with 41 shots, it also has a nice highlighting scope. The NLtO looks like a PvE god gun on paper, but I have not used it much. The HJ is boring and safe. Thoughts?

Do what's the most fun for you. Hung Jury is great, but if you don't like using it infuse one of the others.

WipedOut

how long did you farm to get 4? How long did you farm the loop?

I want to say that I had 4 drop in the span of about and hour, maybe hour and a half. Ruthless told me to quit stealing everyones loot.

Probably ran NF about 12 times before that dropped. I had two others drop but were shit rolls.

if you are farming grasp make sure you have a ghost that gives spinmetal with engrams.

3 hours of farming and have like 800 spin metals

ALL THE SPIN METALS!!!

Frenden

Banned
First match with an Eyasluna with Sureshot, Rifled, and Hidden Hand. 62 range.

It's almost like a Y1 hand cannon. I can almost play like I used to.

Am cry now.

Deku Tree

0-11 flawless lost to light runs. No ship. Switched to three different characters, and did it on each at least once. RIP the dream. Six people got the ship when doing it with me. And no my ship inventory wasn't full. And yes we checked all the other obvious stuff. I'm done.

0-11 flawless lost to light runs. No ship. Switched to three different characters, and did it on each at least once. RIP the dream. Six people got the ship when doing it with me. And no my ship inventory wasn't full. And yes we checked all the other obvious stuff. I'm done.

took me 317 matches the last Iron Banner to get my thoughtcrime

Top Bottom