• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Yeah I got one with full stability and Im loving it. Im still searching for one with full auto though, that perk would be great with this rate of fire.

Yah I honestly like using it more then pulses or my mida. I have the Hori Pad for my ps4 which allows me to use it full auto kinda like a hidden perk :)

Alright guys, who's up for HM KF raid? Starting from Totems.
I'm thinking 9pm est.

Pandora012
Beagles329
NCR Redslayer
Dreamgazer - Up to Oryx
milkham
lightsaberut

If you were in this group from yesterday, please confirm if you will be comming back at 9PM EST to clean up daughters + Oryx CM. We can run multiple Oryx CM after if time permits.

I think I just played against the most tryhard group possible in control - 6 man hunter team all equipped with Grasp, 1000YS and Truth.

They obviously decimated us.

ocean

Banned
Running a quick Oryx Challenge tonight, we already have CP. Who's in?

Kings Fall HM CM Oryx CP - PS4 - 6PM Eastern

1. W193D0UT
2. Jafku

Needs to be changed to - No Patch Notes Needed

Please tell me u still have a spot. Need some infusion fodder so bad

Kalamari

1. W193D0UT
2. Jafku
3. EvilKalamari

I'm in. Also, 15-1 in skirmish, SBMM still feeling me out obviously.

1. W193D0UT
2. Jafku

Count me in. My PS Warlock is raid ready now so could run a couple times as well, if needed.

ich00

Hey dgaf. So I just got a free copy of destiny and TTK on xbone, and since I'm crazy am going to start a character on there. Does anyone want to do the refer a friend quest with me there? Im going to need some friends on the xbone now since I've been playing on ps4 since launch.

WipedOut

1. W193D0UT
2. Jafku
3. Nami
4. Ocean
5. EvilKalamari
6. ThingontheFloor

Alts: (Jaf and I have already run it twice. If multiple runs are wanted we can bring in alts)

1. dthomp
2. GibbShift

Hey dgaf. So I just got a free copy of destiny and TTK on xbone, and since I'm crazy am going to start a character on there. Does anyone want to do the refer a friend quest with me there? Im going to need some friends on the xbone now since I've been playing on ps4 since launch.

Dibs - Sent you a PM

Oh man. If I ever get a free or cheap copy of TTK on my xbone I would be tempted to do the same...let's hope it doesn't happen because I already play this game too damn much.

Deku Tree

I think I just played against the most tryhard group possible in control - 6 man hunter team all equipped with Grasp, 1000YS and Truth.

Well, that top guy looks pretty good.

http://guardian.gg/en/profile/2/Gen-e-us/5

Gen_e_us is a twitch streamer, who does double ToO carries to the lighthouse, and a friend of Corn's. I think he has beaten MACM while he was carrying a once or twice.

I think Fwuvy is also a known pro mode elite Destiny player. Don't recognize the other names though.

Fucking matchmaking is giving me a headache, since I picked up Shaxx's bounties on Tuesday i'm at 2/7 wins :d

Every single match is something along these lines

CbhScEoW8AAHq5g.jpg

That Skemma fucker was a god as well, lagging all over the place

Deku Tree

Gen_e_us is a twitch streamer, who does double ToO carries to the lighthouse, and a friend of Corn's. I think he has beaten MACM while he was carrying a once or twice.

I think Fwuvy is also a known pro mode elite Destiny player. Don't recognize the other names though.

Gene is streaming right now. You will probably be able to check out his archive later and see your epic match.

That's Mean Gene, clanmate of resident Bungie friend Rawksaur. He does Trials double carries like a crazy person.
Cool. With stats like that I figured he had to be a streamer.

Fucking matchmaking is giving me a headache, since I picked up Shaxx's bounties on Tuesday i'm at 2/7 wins :d

Every single match is something along these lines

CbhScEoW8AAHq5g.jpg

That Stemma fucker was a god as well, lagging all over the place

Wow, 30 mins trying to find a game of salvage.....no luck

Tried freelance 3v3, salvage and classic 3v3...not a single match.

ded
Wanna team up? I could do some crucible for the next hour or so.

Namikaze1

"You know, me, Ruin Wings would be good about now. Should open up Gear Manager and send them to your inventory."

*pulls up Gear Manager*

"Okay, where the hell are they?!"
"..."
"Fuck. I dismantled them didn't I?"

HM KF raid 9 PM EST
Starting from Daughters, followed by Oryx CM + multiple if needed.

Confirmed:
Beagles329
NCR Redslayer
Dreamgazer - Up to Oryx if not 310 by then.

Waiting for Response:
Pandora012
milkham
lightsaberut

Backups:
Nicodemic

WeTeHa

okay... I'm practicing my hand cannon skills in the crucible, because I'm even worse with them than any other weapon...

but goddamn, I'm not getting any better :D

Looks like I'm never completing the chaperone and first curse quests :S

HM KF raid 9 PM EST

Confirmed:
Beagles329
NCR Redslayer

Waiting for Response:
Pandora012
milkham
lightsaberut

Backups:
Nicodemic

I will try again, hopefully I am not besieged with errors.

okay... I'm practicing my hand cannon skills in the crucible, because I'm even worse with them than any other weapon...

but goddamn, I'm not getting any better :D

Looks like I'm never completing the chaperone and first curse quests :S

when using the last word, from close range to mid-close range. hip fire. until you're good at placing your reticle, try tapping the fire button instead of hold for full auto

from mid-close range to mid-range, you really want to ADS that gun

the gun has one of the best time to kills in the whole game. it's definitely worth getting good with.

if you need headshot kills with imprecation, body shot with the 1kys, then finishing with a headshot from your HC works very well. would be easier to do this on your blade dancer

Kaiken

Banned
HM KF raid 9 PM EST

Confirmed:
Beagles329
NCR Redslayer

Waiting for Response:
Pandora012
milkham
lightsaberut

Backups:
Nicodemic

Toss me in as a backup as well.

Top Bottom